[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I loved it

thanks! i think ill get more peeps to read this soon since you like it so much i think others will...

Right
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: thanks! i think ill get more peeps to read this soon since you like it so much i think others will...

Right

also im gonna try to pull off three more chapters since i missed 3 last weekend...
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right

also im gonna try to pull off three more chapters since i missed 3 last weekend...

Big OOOFFFFFFF
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: also im gonna try to pull off three more chapters since i missed 3 last weekend...

Big OOOFFFFFFF

yep im working on 4 right now
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Big OOOFFFFFFF

yep im working on 4 right now

Nice
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yep im working on 4 right now

Nice
ill tell you when its out
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:27 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nice
ill tell you when its out

Im going to know it when I see the chapter lol
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:27 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ill tell you when its out

Im going to know it when I see the chapter
lol
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its time for some flare
yep and im still working on chapter 4 btw. idk when ill be done tho
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its time for some flare
yep and im still working on chapter 4 btw. idk when ill be done tho

ok. Man Im still stuck with trying to think of a bey name for some characters I have for my fanfic
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yep and im still working on chapter 4 btw. idk when ill be done tho

ok. Man Im still stuck with trying to think of a bey name for some characters I have for my fanfic

sad Unhappy ...

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yep and im still working on chapter 4 btw. idk when ill be done tho

Unhappy
I cant seem to come up with a name for Daigo's bey
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant seem to come up with a name for Daigo's bey

well i cant tell you cuz i may use the name in my fan fiction. sorry...
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:25 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant seem to come up with a name for Daigo's bey

well i cant tell you cuz i may use the name in my fan fiction. sorry...

Welp it was worth a shot
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:25 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: well i cant tell you cuz i may use the name in my fan fiction. sorry...

Welp it was worth a shot
well think about past names of deathsyther and come up with something good. just try not to repeat stuff.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:27 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Welp it was worth a shot
well think about past names of deathsyther and come up with something good. just try not to repeat stuff.

Right
chapter 4: new heights! International team tournament!

Ein and hyuga wake up in the morning and decided to watch some TV. They spent five minutes scrolling though the channels when they come to bey news and see “hello bladers its me hanami and Im bringing you the Beyblade news! In one month we will have an International team tournament called the legend teams. All teams must have at least 3 members and the winning team can battle all the legendary bladers!” ein turned off the TV “I NEED TO GET IN THIS TOURNAMENT!” ein yelled. “well we have a team!” hikaru said. “sorry, but I cant be on your team” “why?” hyuga asked. “because im counting on you to meet me in the finals!” ein said. “ok, its settled. But how are you gonna find a team?” hikaru asked. Well I have no friends that blade so I need to find people and Im going to start now.” “ok well, see ya in the tournament!” hikaru said as ein walked out the door and went on his search!
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 4: new heights! International team tournament!

Ein and hyuga wake up in the morning and decided to watch some TV. They spent five minutes scrolling though the channels when they come to bey news and see “hello bladers its me hanami and Im bringing you the Beyblade news! In one month we will have an International team tournament called the legend teams. All teams must have at least 3 members and the winning team can battle all the legendary bladers!” ein turned off the TV “I NEED TO GET IN THIS TOURNAMENT!” ein yelled. “well we have a team!” hikaru said. “sorry, but I cant be on your team” “why?” hyuga asked. “because im counting on you to meet me in the finals!” ein said. “ok, its settled. But how are you gonna find a team?” hikaru asked. Well I have no friends that blade so I need to find people and Im going to start now.” “ok well, see ya in the tournament!” hikaru said as ein walked out the door and went on his search!

Super cool. I thought that Ein was gonna join the brothers. Man when you realize you have no friends in real life.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 4: new heights! International team tournament!

Super cool. I thought that Ein was gonna join the brothers. Man when you realize you have no friends in real life.
i know right
Hikaru: Come on join us.
Hyuga: You will be one of us.
Ein: Sorry but I must face you in the finals.
Shadow plays sad trumpet noise
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru: Come on join us.

XD!
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:40 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru: Come on join us.

XD!

Man did EIn have to leave the brothers just to face em in the finals
URGENT!!! I NEED VOLENTERS!!!
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:42 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: URGENT!!! I NEED VOLENTERS!!!

For what