[Fan Fiction]  Allik Adventures!

Introduction:

I have been writing a fanfic for some time now and i finally think its ready to get posted. 
I wanted to post it a while back but my main computer isn't working and that's where the drafts are. Luckily i
 write everything down on paper before i type so even though i lost some parts i still have the full story with details
 i can add in later. I had the places and the season i wanted it based on saved on the broken computer so i might change
 some things but i will do that before i post the first chapter. The story is just a kid's Beyblading story as he grows up on 
this Island.

Summary: 

This story takes place on island (cho-z/Turbo time period) where Beyblading is picking up a lot of 
steam with the kids because they got access to see Bladers in action on the internet and tv. They have their 
own rankings and combo's of Beyblades based on the bladders they seen overseas. With the growing Beyblade scene 
on the island there's a lot of active battling and new tournaments to test every bladders skill. There's only one goal
 and its to be the best in a place where the best hasn't been established yet.

Characters (Bladers):
- Allik Smoke (Main Character)
- Nog King
- Marie King (Nog king's Grandmother)
- Taylor
- Riley
- Taurus
- Squiddy
- Angela

Bonus:
The first season takes place during the school break and time will change as the story progresses. I will use the Beyblades and
 certain scenarios from the season but will introduce my own setups/combo's. I will try to draw pictures for reference , but we'll see.

Any tips before i start posting the first chapter?
Don’t post chapters too quickly, you need time to pace your story and think about what your gonna do with it
(Feb. 20, 2022  10:59 PM)anantaking Wrote:
 Introduction:

I have been writing a fanfic for some time now and i finally think its ready to get posted. 
I wanted to post it a while back but my main computer isn't working and that's where the drafts are. Luckily i
 write everything down on paper before i type so even though i lost some parts i still have the full story with details
 i can add in later. I had the places and the season i wanted it based on saved on the broken computer so i might change
 some things but i will do that before i post the first chapter. The story is just a kid's Beyblading story as he grows up on 
this Island.

Summary: 

This story takes place on island (cho-z/Turbo time period) where Beyblading is picking up a lot of 
steam with the kids because they got access to see Bladers in action on the internet and tv. They have their 
own rankings and combo's of Beyblades based on the bladders they seen overseas. With the growing Beyblade scene 
on the island there's a lot of active battling and new tournaments to test every bladders skill. There's only one goal

Characters (Bladers):
- Nog King
- Taylor
- Riley
- Taurus
- Squiddy
- Angela

Bonus:
The first season takes place during the school break and time will change as the story progresses. I will use the Beyblades and
 certain scenarios from the season but will introduce my own setups/combo's. I will try to draw pictures for reference , but we'll see.

(Feb. 20, 2022  11:44 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Don’t post chapters too quickly, you need time to pace your story and think about what your gonna do with it

Yeah That and Try writing it on On Google Docs first and check over it don't rush and you'll be fine
(Feb. 20, 2022  11:51 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  10:59 PM)anantaking Wrote:
 Introduction:

this Island.

Summary: 

Characters (Bladers):
- Nog King
- Taylor
- Riley
- Taurus
- Squiddy
- Angela

Bonus:

(Feb. 20, 2022  11:44 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Don’t post chapters too quickly, you need time to pace your story and think about what your gonna do with it

Yeah That and Try writing it on On Google Docs first and check over it don't rush and you'll be fine

Will do! thanks for the tip, that saves to my gmail correct?
anantaking yup it will save even if your computer shuts down
(Feb. 22, 2022  4:17 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: anantaking yup it will save even if your computer shuts down

Thanks and will do! im thinking of posting the first piece on the weekend
Im sorry for the long wait i wanted to get this out at a certain time but real life starting to hit so i had to deal with that. Now i finally have time to focus on writing this story. I already have 6 chapters written i just have to type them up, which i plan to do today. Ill mostly likely be posting my first chapter late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have a lot of plans for this series im writing and this is also going to be practice for other writing ideas i have for the near future. I love feedback and criticism so that would be good once i get this first chapter out. Look out for it tomorrow afternoon the latest
CHP.1-1st Beyblade  & battles

One Summer June morning Allik smoke was woken up by his parents. His parents liked his grades in school so they woke him up to receive a gift.
Allik woke up with a cold in his eye wondering why he’s being woken up on a summer day. Then while still dizzy from waking up he noticed they had a present for him. As he forced his eyes to focus he simultaneously thought about what it might be. He opened the present and it was a beyblade (Cho-z Valkyrie).
Filled with excitement he instantly started playing with it while screaming,
“ Thanks mom, Thanks Dad” until he got it out the package and on the floor spinning.

Allik spent that whole morning playing with what he started to call his new companion.
Still fill with so much excitement he went to friend Nog King’s house to show him what he got.

Allik arrives and is greeted by Nog's Grandmother, Marie King.
“Hello Allik! Here for your friend Nog or are you here to see me?”, Said Marie.
“I'm here to see my best friend”, Allik replied with his hands behind his back
Marie calls to Nog in which he comes running down, kicks on his shoes and runs out the door before being stopped by his grandmother to be lectured about rushing all the time.
After the lecture she lets him leave and that's when Allik removes his hands from behind him to reveal his brand new beyblade. Both of them with the energy of the most enegetic kids get very loud as they struggle to contain their strong happy emotions because this is something they wanted from when they saw the beyblade tournament that started this wave on this island with kids and beyblades.

Allik And Nog decide to go to the park and see if there’s anyone over there to practise with. They see a school friend and his little brother, who they realize is Taurus and his brother Squiddy. Allik and Nog See that they're playing with their beyblades so Allik rushes to challenge them.
They all look confused because they have the same beyblade, Only difference being Allik’s doesn’t have stickers on his.
Allik challenges them and states that his bey doesn’t have stickers so they can still determine the outcome correctly.
Allik beats the little brother Squiddy using a launch that makes the beyblade go fast then go to the middle and play defense. Allik tries the same thing against Taurus but ties because they stop spinning at the same time. This happened 3 times in a row.
“Let me try,” Said Nog KIng.
Allik lets his friend try and notices they have a different way of holding the launcher. “3,2,1 LET IT RIP!!”. The way Nog launched the beyblade went straight towards the next bey and hit it straight out.
“You gotta teach me that” Said Allik to Nog, In which he replied “you just got this today we have a lot to practise and experiment! Take this as a learning faze for us”
Taurus and squiddy thank them both for the fun battle and ask if they want to battle again tomorrow, which they agreed. Allik and Nog decide to stay at the park as they are not ready to leave yet.
While they were taking turns practicing their launches and techniques they were having deep conversations about beyblading. The time passed so fast they didn’t notice that they were the only kids still outside.
Allik walks Nog home, both of them still talking about beyblade.
Allik arrives home with a lot on his mind but thanks parents again for the present  before going to sleep.

Im sorry for dropping the chapter late between real life and me flat out forgetting my laptop charger and having to wait to get it back to post im sorry again. also i need to learn how to edit this and add in pictures it wont let me do that or i dont know how
I will be deleting this post soon to re upload the full finished (almost) version because i feel i took too long to update and finish this fanfic. A lot of real life stuff happened which kind of pulled me astray but i did finish most of it and plan on releasing it next month some time. Im dedicating some time to just work and improve on it before i post. Hopefully i can get the format how i want it. hopefully when i release you guys like it and have writing tips for the future. Be back soon!
OK will be deleting or closing this thread soon here's the link to the new one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...Adventures
There's already 3 chapters out and im releasing another one today. The story is fully written out its just needs to go through more editing before i post.
Any tips please comment them here if you have if not then ill update when i post the next chapter. ill leave this up for another week or so
Deleting this thread on the weekend so check out the new version here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...pid1840190

4 chapters out and i will release another one today. I have about 4 chapters i need to copy to my cpu and edit but this vol is completed and will be fully posted soon.
I have more plans for this after but i will take a break once i post all chapters. when i update my youtube channel ill share that link with my further plans

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...pid1840190
I dont know how to delete this thread. i have a new one and the first vol is almost done!
Another chapter posted
(Mar. 20, 2023  9:53 PM)anantaking Wrote: I dont know how to delete this thread. i have a new one and the first vol is almost done!
Another chapter posted
Only mods can delete threads afaik. You don't need to update this thread if you're using another one, even less if you want to delete it.
(Mar. 20, 2023  10:45 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2023  9:53 PM)anantaking Wrote: I dont know how to delete this thread. i have a new one and the first vol is almost done!
Another chapter posted
Only mods can delete threads afaik. You don't need to update this thread if you're using another one, even less if you want to delete it.

Thank you
Since i cant delete this ill use it to promote the FanFic which i just completed vol1 https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...pid1840190 . If you have any feedback please let me know ill accept all crtism. I was planning on taking a break before i start vol 2 but i'm already almost done vol.2 (took 3 days surprisingly) just gotta add some more chapters and battles + edit. My original plan was vol.1 then draw/make pictures, take a break, then vol.2 and voiceover for vol.1(maybe storyboard if i have enough time if not just pictures), then break , the vol.3 etc.

i'll also use this as a reference so i might post the vol summaries here too.

From last year i had 4 volumes planned for this so lets see how much i really do
Going to try and start posting vol.2 this week. I have a big procrastinating problem and i have other big projects im working on, Also trying to mod gta V SP
Sorry for the big delay vol.2 for sure will be dropping this week its pretty much almost done just have some things to add in and edit out. Vol.3 and 4 im not going to lie im unsure if im going to do because im behind on other projects i have. But after vol.2 done i can fully focus on my other projects ant quickly get back to this. I at least have plans for the first two volumes for my youtube (surprise coming soon). side note got my gta modded and i downloaded a lot of emulators to help my stress.
It's finally time im going to start posting vol.2! sorry for the wait but i was trying to juggle a lot instead of focusing on 1 thing. I finally got around to editing vol.2 and I will try to post 2 chapters a day until its fully posted. Once its fully posted im going to focus on illustrations and trying to do voiceover series for my youtube. https://www.youtube.com/@anataking2

As for Vol.3 & 4 I will be taking a break to enjoy the summer and focus on my other big plans but i do have plans to return and finish this before the years done. I Just also have 6 books i want to write and 2 big series ideas i want to bring to life after that i dont want to sit too long. Another thing is i'm going to try start my own business's so i dont know how im going to work my time management (msg me if you have business or writing tips). I wish everyone the best on their personal journeys and i hope you enjoy my story.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...Adventures