[Fan Design]  Vixen Project

https://www.deviantart.com/monsterkid21y...-867764349

Full reveal soon...

I've tried other things, and then I remembered that I uploaded it onto Deviantart for others to see.
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: wow whats with the long link

I tried to put up the pic, but that's how it came out when it uploaded. I updated it to be a Google Doc with the pic
You have a unique talent for confidence, if not skill. But that won't take you very far.

Look up How to upload an image on WBO before trying to do that.

You'll need to use a third party image hosting service such as imgur. There are numerous explanations on WBO already.
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have a unique talent for confidence, if not skill. But that won't take you very far.

Look up How to upload an image on WBO before trying to do that.

You'll need to use a third party image hosting service such as imgur. There are numerous explanations on WBO already.

Ok, thanks!!!

If anyone wants to give any feedback on how I can further the project, I'm open for suggestions. Also, you have no idea how long it took to come up with the design for the Vixen Project
Here are the images instructions I wrote in the 3A damage thread.

"You can't upload pictures directly to WBO, so don't even try! Upload it to a free image hosting service like imgur. Google Drive is a bad choice because you cannot directly link the image from there. Go into the "preview response" view and use the Insert Image button on the toolbar to embed the image here! And use spoiler tags! You can right click to open an image in a new tab from an imgur upload to get the exact image address. It will help if you do this from a computer rather than a phone."
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Here are the images instructions I wrote in the 3A damage thread.

"You can't upload pictures directly to WBO, so don't even try! Upload it to a free image hosting service like imgur. Google Drive is a bad choice because you cannot directly link the image from there. Go into the "preview response" view and use the Insert Image button on the toolbar to embed the image here! And use spoiler tags! You can right click to open an image in a new tab from an imgur upload to get the exact image address. It will help if you do this from a computer rather than a phone."

Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to get used to putting stuff up here, so it helps to get some advice. Smile Smile Smile Smile

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:34 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Here are the images instructions I wrote in the 3A damage thread.

Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to get used to putting stuff up here, so it helps to get some advice. Smile Smile Smile Smile

So apparently, I need my phone number, which I can't do anything with because I have no phone. If you have anything else to recommend using for uploading, I'd appreciate it a lot

I've updated it so you can now look at it on my Deviantart. If you like it, I could use a couple followers to get at least a little bit more popular.

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: wow whats with the long link

It should be fixed now. It'll link you to my Deviantart where I already put it up about a week ago
Oh for the love of-

Here. Here is the address your image (not the Deviantart page it's on) is linked at.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...xgBMW3J0hA

And here it what it looks like when you use the Insert an Image button.
[Image: decn799-20967227-186d-4dac-8389-27931777...xgBMW3J0hA]

What's the point of a teaser image anyway? If it's not done, don't post about it. If it's done, show the whole thing. Don't make a new thread cajoling people into following you on Deviantart.

Don't say "I'm going to". Just Do.
That is a long link
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That is a long link

It was a long link, yeah. But I updated and the full pic is on my Deviantart now