[Fan Design]  Other blader variations of beys

Boa's Dread Bahamut
Sorry I asked so much, I specifically want Kyoya’s Shelter Regulus and Ryuga’s Rage Longinus.
I'll be starting some of these later. Won't say which it'll be a surprise.. right now I'm just a bit tired and a bit down in the dumps but I'll be fine.
(May. 17, 2020  9:01 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I'll be starting some of these later. Won't say which it'll be a surprise.. right now I'm just a bit tired and a bit down in the dumps but I'll be fine.

Well, you got a fanbase who's here if ya need us
So I hate to be THAT GUY but for now I will be putting watermarks on my designs due to someone recently deciding to steal my Lodins Rage Longinus to use in their thumbnail without my permission (especially for a clickbait premiere for episode 10s preview)... And before anyone asks no this is not why I was upset the other day.

Also here is Gashem's Air Knight:

[Image: GAoiElH.png]

and Kits Maximum Garuda:

[Image: B7yNjdQ.png]
Both were requested by BuilderROB

5/21/20 3:17 PM:

Orbit here is your Kyoya Shelter Regulus I will be doing Ryuga's Rage Longinus soon:

[Image: BrV2OKk.png]
(Felt tired of having to do the watermark so new rule you can use all these in anything (except for AMV and clickbait videos) AS LONG AS YOU ASK ME FOR PERMISSION)
Do First Uranus version of king helios
How about a Phi/Lane variant of Diablo Nemesis?
I know you are a bit bombarded, but this is nice! Could you do a Pikachu ver. of Zeus and if Ranjiro owned Ashura?
Please do Nightmare Longinus in Hell Salamander color
I know I haven't posted here in 2 years and am necroposting but I'm back with a new photoshop:

Kenta's archer hercules[Image: W39qy4G.png]