[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

(Sep. 15, 2016  3:27 AM)blake007 Wrote: The battle layer is not metal....the I would prefer Metal Saga beyblades over burst ones.

And yet you decide to comment on a thread very clearly dedicated to Burst? Why does it need to be metal to be good for you anyway?
Your ideas are awesome..too good ideas. I want to make a new beyblade manga and anime....I would be pleased to get you help,if wish please help me on this work.....Mr. TriniacJ .....

(Sep. 15, 2016  11:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:27 AM)blake007 Wrote: The battle layer is not metal....the I would prefer Metal Saga beyblades over burst ones.

And yet you decide to comment on a thread very clearly dedicated to Burst? Why does it need to be metal to be good for you anyway?

Sorry If it hurt you...I just wanted to say that metal beyblades can defeat the plastic one...once again sorry...
(Sep. 18, 2016  6:56 AM)blake007 Wrote: Your ideas are awesome..too good ideas. I want to make a new beyblade manga and anime....I would be pleased to get you help,if wish please help me on this work.....Mr. TriniacJ .....

(Sep. 15, 2016  11:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Sorry If it hurt you...I just wanted to say that metal beyblades can defeat the plastic one...once again sorry...

So what, the og Beys can beat burst. Stop comparing Bey series to each other.
(Sep. 18, 2016  6:56 AM)blake007 Wrote: Sorry If it hurt you...I just wanted to say that metal beyblades can defeat the plastic one...once again sorry...

You didn't hurt me, I'm just saying that they shouldn't be cross gen battles to decide what's better, since Meta Fight aren't meant to fight other systems anyway.
I made this back in August (directly after the Z2QW concept if I remember correctly). Honestly it's kinda terrible, but I might as well share it. :P
[Image: 41x00E5.png]
(Sep. 24, 2016  12:04 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I made this back in August (directly after the Z2QW concept if I remember correctly). Honestly it's kinda terrible, but I might as well share it. Tongue_out
[Image: 41x00E5.png]

You're right, dude, that design sucks.

lol just kidding, that's a pretty cool design! I don't think any of yours can be bad.
It's been too long since I've made one of these, eh? Here's a concept based on that one new bey in the Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

[Image: gByn6SN.png]

I guess I could have made Magnum look better, but it's a pretty complex design. I chose Unite because it looked the most like the driver pictured on the box. (i also had it rendered already on B2 so it wasn't hard to recolor Tongue_out)

The layer (I2 here) looks like it would be an attack monster, and by extension insanely breakable. Oh well, I had fun making this anyway. I think the actual set will have I2, because the whole Z2 letter thingy from CoroCoro had the "I" logo colored orange.

So anyway, thoughts?
Apparently the RBV4 prize bey, without a doubt, Q2 (with the leaked episode titles, and the box translations, and what have you). I was pretty much convinced that the bey there was Gigant Gaia, so color me surprised.

After the episode titles leaked, I kinda stopped working on the layer, but this was what I thought Q2 would be. Tongue_out

[Image: VoLOJHa.png]

The layer is meant for force smash, which would complement the Driver well. The driver is basically CH120, and I put in a PNG of Armed because the Magnum I made last time was so awful. Tongue_out

Had I continued work on the Layer, i'd have probably put a quetzalcoatl's likeness in there somewhere.

Anyway, I'mma go back to waiting for RBV4 to be leaked via corocoro and for it to be released all together. Tongue_out
idk how to preface this but
[Image: EgZ8iwa.png]
The Q2 and Driver concept drawings only get a perfect 10/10, not good enough Tongue_out
(Oct. 11, 2016  2:16 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Apparently the RBV4 prize bey, without a doubt, Q2 (with the leaked episode titles, and the box translations, and what have you). I was pretty much convinced that the bey there was Gigant Gaia, so color me surprised.

After the episode titles leaked, I kinda stopped working on the layer, but this was what I thought Q2 would be. Tongue_out

[Image: VoLOJHa.png]

The layer is meant for force smash, which would complement the Driver well. The driver is basically CH120, and I put in a PNG of Armed because the Magnum I made last time was so awful. Tongue_out

Had I continued work on the Layer, i'd have probably put a quetzalcoatl's likeness in there somewhere.

Anyway, I'mma go back to waiting for RBV4 to be leaked via corocoro and for it to be released all together. Tongue_out

I s2g if you are right about the driver again...lol
Tmw you had a driver concept called hold rendered and then B2 is has an actual drive called hold that's nowhere near what you called and now you can't show it off cuz you were inaccurate :^)
(EDIT: changed name of Xoskeleton to Zero cuz it makes more sense)
Lost Longinus Z. K. render thingy (feat. my awful photoshop skills)

[Image: TiqH64q.png]
(yeah there's no way i could make an aesthetically pleasing render of that layer, i needed a png Tongue_out)

I'm like pretty much convinced L2 is gonna be, a) left spin and, b) the bey in B-66, so i made this before we get the inevitable news dump.

Zero is straight up Phantom. Plastic core, metal ring on the outside. It should be wide and good for stamina, maybe weighing on the lighter side of 21g?

Kinetic is an amalgamation of a driver I made before Thursday's news dump called Hold (which was a rubber sharp), and the Kinetic driver I made for my P2 concept. It's basically Bearing Core 2, which in hindsight, makes a lot more sense for existing than either of the drivers I came up with because, a) a plastic tipped bearing tip would make Gyro/orbit/etc. obsolete, and b) there's already a rubber ball driver, so a rubber sharp one would be pointless upon arrival other than being a cheap alternative.

Thoughts?
what about adding some sort ring around kinetic, it would allow for some nice LAD.
it would also be kind of cool to add a mode change gimmick, to lock the shaft in place for attack mode.
Mad Minoboros Y. X. concept
[Image: 3VWYKaZ.png]

i got bored and made a weirdo layer and disk
Haha "Yowl" that's a funny name.
M2 render looks similar to D2
just kinda thought of this, made sure to make these as useless as the actual f-series
[Image: kplTJwR.png]
driger F was useful, or at least the shaft was useful.
dranzer F had a good AR for zombies.
that's about it.

what does PN stand for?
[Image: mRVVOvx.png]

i'd have made the green parts of this transparent but i have the photoshop skills of a blind person
Gigant Gaia X. Z. Concept
[Image: MqtkFNd.png]

The layer is based on Ray, and Xchange is meant to be an SW145-type deal.
two new concepts just for you because there aren't enough new ideas in them to constitute posting them separately

Jeir Jormungand E. R.
[Image: 7bOKNJM.png]

Exceed Evileye N. M.
[Image: lF5OQg5.png]
I thought J2 already was supposed to be J2RR