Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen

Met Ray Allen from the Boston Celtics at my University. Freshman year, the Bobcats didn't allow visiting teams to workout in their facilities so the Celtics needed a place to workout and they used our practice gym at the University. It was awesome. I wanted to meet K.G. but I missed him Unhappy
Just last night, I met D.L. Hughley and Aries Spears at a backstage meet and greet. They were really cool and funny.
honestly... WAY too many to post...
but some of the most famous:

Jack Nicholson
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Conan O'brien
Renne Zellweger
Mark Spitz
Miranda Cosgrove
Dakota Fanning
Larry King
Adrian Grenier
James Caan

and soooooo many more that I just can't think of in a short period of time haha
A couple of weeks back some olympic medal winner from the 90's called Derek Redmond came into my college. We were let out of graphics to sit through 90 minutes of him yammering on about determination and other boring stuff. After that me and my friends were not bothered to stay since classes were cancelled XD
(May. 09, 2010  3:27 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: honestly... WAY too many to post...
but some of the most famous:

Jack Nicholson
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Conan O'brien
Renne Zellweger
Mark Spitz
Miranda Cosgrove
Dakota Fanning
Larry King
Adrian Grenier
James Caan

and soooooo many more that I just can't think of in a short period of time haha

adding a few other VERY famous people that I remembered I've also seen/met:

Gary Oldman
Hugh Hefner (playboy mansion is like 3 blocks away from my house)
Oliver Stone
a bunch of people from the Nickelodeon series Zoey 101
Gary Sinese(star of CSI: NY and movie actor in some older films)
Brian Goodman(he was the dad in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, and hes been in a few other films/TV series like Lost for a few eps)

and again... many others that I still can't think of haha.
I asked Dave Chappelle for a cigarette once, true story bro.
The one of the most famous singers in Vietnam, My Linh, you can search on Wikipedia, even english, her son is in my class, I went to his hous few times.
here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Linh
I remember Jackie Chan visiting to my school 6 years ago. I nearly fell asleep during his visit because there was NO LIVE FIGHTING ACTION! And that was pretty disappointing to 7 years old little-diamondclimax, LOL.
i saw simple plan and it was free
I saw the voice actor of Kim Possible
randy johnson
will ferrell
adam sandler
daniel tosh
randy johnson- baseball player
will ferrell- comedian/actor
adam sandler- comedian/actor
daniel tosh/ actor/stand-up comedian
Or Wikipedia.

On another note, I did meet Toshiya and Kaoru from Dir en grey when they were signing albums in Montréal, at the end of the concert ...
I saw Miley Cyrus next to the playboy mansion while passing it on my way to the Sunset strip. At first I didn't think it was her... but there was crazy paparazzi... so if it wasn't her, it was someone famous.

I've seen others... (i've posted a long list in this thread before). But, I only know very few personally... i've just seen soooo many (because of where I live).
I met Andrew W.K. and I got the back of my cell signed by the band Suicide Silence =)
I've met bam From viva la bam and jackass I have a pic of me sitting in his lambo somewhere I also had the chance to see Cristiano Ronaldo at the world cup this year and I saw Obama when he came to my old school. I also got to met the guys from cypress hill a couple weeks ago at a concert and I've met Eric Clapton a couple months ago.
Just saw Hillary Swank at the Admirals club in Los Angeles (LAX) before I left for Maui this morning.
britney spears
justin bieber
mai tafihuto
ami yumi
i met the drummer of PANTERA got his atuto graph and had a converstaion with him met him in a mall luckily and i also met arch enemy (excluding angela she dident come out)
Hah, the only person I've met who is significant in any way is Jack Layton.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hah, the only person I've met who is significant in any way is Jack Layton.

OMG I love that mustache Eee
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:33 AM)DarkWolf9408 Wrote: britney spears
justin bieber
mai tafihuto
ami yumi
justin bieber :\

lol