Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen

I got invited to a club the other day by one of my boys in the music industry and i was out with Dappy from N-Dubz and Tinchy Stryder. I was just wondering has anyone else met or seen any famous people, i know mine ain't exactly A-list celebs but still. I also went to school with Lethal Bizzle and Dizzee Rascal, all grime artists lol but thats all i can think of at the moment.

Going to sports games and concerts don't count XD unless you got VIP treatment of course.
artists: David Guetta, Benny Bennassi, Xzibit (lol), Klaas, Michael Mind, Steve Aoki
football players: John Carew, Ole Gunnar Solkjær, John Arne Riise

I don't think any of these (except xzibit and guetta) are known outside of europe but whatever
Craig charles, robert lewellyn, chris barrie, danny john jules, the guys from diversity, and the guys that do the special effects on doctor who
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:06 PM)Medz Wrote: Gordon Brown

did you meet him or did his head get in the way
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:10 PM)Medz Wrote: I shook hands with him.

cool
are you like a MP or something?
LOL
ive met michelle obama she came to my school
and also john terry before he was a disgrace
when u mention it he was kinda hitting on my form tutor
rofl
you met michelle obama! was there like snipers everywhere
Nah, I was just picking up my neighbour from his school and gordon brown was there for some event, and I managed to shake hands with him.
nah there was some security
but not loads my friend said death to america really loud and he got 3 day exclusion
Exclusion is when you have to be on your own when you do the work as a punishment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've met Ronnie James Dio Smile
Well, I went to school with Savannah Hudson...She's not really famous, but has a record deal, she's filming her own show, and is gonna be on Cory In the House or wateva that show iis?

I've seen Kate Gosselin?
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:09 PM)Potato Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:06 PM)Medz Wrote: Gordon Brown

did you meet him or did his head get in the way

(Mar. 12, 2010  8:10 PM)Potato Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:10 PM)Medz Wrote: I shook hands with him.

cool
are you like a MP or something?

(Mar. 12, 2010  8:13 PM)Potato Wrote: you met michelle obama! was there like snipers everywhere

(Mar. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Potato Wrote: whats an exclusion
do you mean expulsion?

omg mfk Smithicide

---

I shook hands with James Corden and chatted with him for a bit a few months ago, but I think that's the only "famous" person I've interacted with really ...
Ive meet Christopher Judge from stargate sg1 and also Scott Levy better knowen as Raven,a pro wrestler in TNA atm i think
(Mar. 13, 2010  12:37 AM)♥ Wrote: omg mfk Smithicide

---
what have i done this time
Brett Favre
George Bush
All the Palins besides Sarah gave me a death glare at a track meet then Todd showed up so I stopped getting food and just stayed with my team.
i met 2 time heisman winner Archie Griffin for any Ohio States fans out there.
I've met all the guys from the band Thrice at a record signing in Michigan when their album "Vheissu" first came out.

Then I went to their show later that night and had my face melted. Love them so much.
I forgot, do voice actors count? If so I met Vic Mignogna and Colleen Clinkenbeard at Auroracon.
I've met Eric Lindros before, which was insane for me, because there was a point in my life where he was my hero.
Wow some pretty cool people there, my Grandad was friends with Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst for any english football fans, he also knows most of the cast from only fools and horses, David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Tessa Peake-Jones ect.
thats cool lee
i used to love only fools and horses