Fake Z achillies review

[Image: 37893160_1544372469000993_88375258329781...e=5BD881CC]

This z achillies I bought was spot on,

The layer has actual metal on it, the disk 11, is the same as the real one, and this one has a Xtend driver too, and the driver works like its suppose to.

The launcher it comes with is pretty decent too, overall this is a spot on fake
You wrote 10 instead of 11

Otherwise looks real nice
(Jul. 28, 2018  4:11 PM)Battleburst Wrote: You wrote 10 instead of 11

Otherwise looks real nice

oops mb lool sorry
You can edit your post,
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: [Image: 37893160_1544372469000993_88375258329781...e=5BD881CC]

The layer has actual metal on it, the disk 11, is the same as the real one, and this one has a Xtend driver too, and the driver works like its suppose to.

BUT , In the box , it is written Stamina but it is a Balance Bey ( Through this is fake , but this is a good buy  Joyful_3 Joyful_3  )
Quote:
Whoa! at what price did you got this piece ???
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: [Image: 37893160_1544372469000993_88375258329781...e=5BD881CC]

BUT , In the box , it is written Stamina but it is a Balance Bey ( Through this is fake , but this is a good buy  ^_^ ^_^  )

They all say stamina when it's a fake like this one or that fake Winning Valkyrie. and Forneus
(Jul. 29, 2018  7:29 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
Quote:
Whoa! at what price did you got this piece ???

I bought it in hong kong for about 28 hong kong dollars which is about 3.50$ US money
Hey guys I'm all up for fakes and I love them but I don't think we should be reviewing them especially on wbo. The founder bey brad absolutely hated fakes so at least out of respect to him We should really be only promoting the real ones
I had an achilles like this as well! It had screws, had actual metal and a blue sword launcher like so. For being $4, it wasn’t a bad buy, but after realizing the bootleg, I lost respect. (Btw, the box mine came in labeled achilles as a balance type.)
U shouldn't make seperate threads for different fakes just make one thread i will post some pics of my fake burst beys there too
We reviewed all this fake cho-z beys a month ago so nothing new here
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We reviewed all this fake  cho-z beys a month ago so nothing new here
I have such low quality fakes that u would love to see them
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We reviewed all this fake  cho-z beys a month ago so nothing new here

Its great that you reviewed them.

hey dude, i dont hate you or anything but i have seen sinilar comments along the lines of saying "i have already done this" by you, look dude it's getting kinda annoying and rude. just saying dude Smile)
Really? So saying that we reviewed them already now it translates to be rude(no offense? Always amazed
It's not a big deal. Regardless of who did this or that first isn't important, remember, it's not a race. It's always good to have many different perspectives from anyone on the same products to see how they view them.
(Aug. 01, 2018  5:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's not a big deal. Regardless of who did this or that first isn't important, remember, it's not a race. It's always good to have many different perspectives from anyone on the same products to see how they view them.
I agree,it’s all good
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Really? So saying that we reviewed them already now it translates to be rude(no offense? Always  amazed

Well, if all you say is that you reviewed it without contributing to the thread is just forcing people to watch your video for your point of view. No offense, but the WBO was made as a discussion place, not a way to advertise your channel.
Forcing? Really? Keep being amazed with peoples creativity on this thread, a video speaks a million words, maybe not for you.
Let's not derail the thread further guys.

I honestly don't think Zankye is forcing people to watch his video, and there's nothing wrong with bringing up his own video on the same subject as the thread, as it offers a different perspective to the product and it is in a way, contributing.
That said however, once again, it doesn't matter who did a review on a product first, it's not a race, whether if it's new or not, multiple reviews for the same product happens all the time.

Let us all keep things civilised, let's not make a big deal over something so trivial, thank you.
Can we just make a seperate thread for reviewing fakes pls?
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Really? So saying that we reviewed them already now it translates to be rude(no offense? Always  amazed

its not you saying "we already reviewed them" its the "so nothing new here" part really ticks me off, also this is sorta different from the one you unboxed in the way that this one comes with the correct parts, not mad at you or anything but just saying "we reviewed them, check out our video" would be better
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:48 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:

its not you saying "we already reviewed them" its the "so nothing new here" part really ticks me off, also this is sorta different from the one you unboxed in the way that this one comes with the correct parts, not mad at you or anything but just saying "we reviewed them, check out our video" would be better

So this petty contradiction is now settled?
Shirobani02, it doesn't really matter that Zankye implied something similar to "nothing new here." If you don't like it, just ignore it and tell him that it's cool. I appreciate your review and I find it really cool, so you don't have to pay attention to what Zankye thinks. Do what you want. Not being biased or anything. Zankye, I find your videos really cool so keep up the good work, but let's try not to aggravate other members by saying something that doesn't need to be said. Also, I'm not saying this to cause another argument, but to pacify the disagreement at hand.
Let's get back on topic.
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:44 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:48 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: its not you saying "we already reviewed them" its the "so nothing new here" part really ticks me off, also this is sorta different from the one you unboxed in the way that this one comes with the correct parts, not mad at you or anything but just saying "we reviewed them, check out our video" would be better

So this petty contradiction is now settled?
Shirobani02, it doesn't really matter that Zankye implied something similar to "nothing new here." If you don't like it, just ignore it and tell him that it's cool. I appreciate your review and I find it really cool, so you don't have to pay attention to what Zankye thinks. Do what you want. Not being biased or anything. Zankye, I find your videos really cool so keep up the good work, but let's try not to aggravate other members by saying something that doesn't need to be said. Also, I'm not saying this to cause another argument, but to pacify the disagreement at hand.
Let's get back on topic.

Yeah thanks, changing the subject, fakes are surprisingly getting better and better and idk if this will be a good thing or not, this may be a cheaper way for some people to get the exact same thing that TT sells