#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  11:12 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: May I enter with Imperial Achilles 00 Cross Xt+?

Please and thank you.

This one is a Burst Limited CBT, which is format mainly for God and Cho-Z layers with a few GT bases + Gen thrown in here and there. I unfortunately can't enter you with this combo, but you're welcome to view the legal/available parts in the opening post of this thread and submit a new combo if you'd like.
Forgot, my bad.
All beys and parts you can use
Ok, I'll go with Z Achilles, Wheel?? (if not, then 00Cross), Xtend+
Geist Fafnir 00Cross Universe
(Jul. 17, 2021  12:30 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Geist Fafnir 00Cross Universe

Geist has been taken.
Thanks, I didn’t see that…

Bloody Longinus 00Cross (or 7 Bump) Universe
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:05 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: can you add me, combo is spriggan requiem 0 cross never

Which spin direction would you like?

left spin plz,
thanks
Alter Chronos 0Cross Never
Hercules H4 10Cross Absorb-S (if cross and 10 are taken then 00Glaive)
~This post has been deleted~
Fafnir F5 7 Linear-H
(Jul. 17, 2021  6:05 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fafnir F5 7 Linear-H

I’m not in possession of Linear-H, please see the list of parts located in the opening post of this thread.
I’ll take Fafnir F3 Outer Bullet-1-H please.

Soft launch opposite spin, hard launch same spin
Fafnir F5 7 Rise-H?
Not trying to rush you #Fafnir but when is the tournament gonna start?
(Jul. 17, 2021  6:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fafnir F5 7 Rise-H?

It seems as if I didn’t receive a notification for this despite being subscribed to the thread, my apologies. You’re in.
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not trying to rush you #Fafnir but when is the tournament gonna start?

I was going to wait until I hit 16 participants, but if I still haven’t by this weekend, I’ll start then.
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  6:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fafnir F5 7 Rise-H?

It seems as if I didn’t receive a notification for this despite being subscribed to the thread, my apologies. You’re in.
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not trying to rush you #Fafnir but when is the tournament gonna start?

I was going to wait until I hit 16 participants, but if I still haven’t by this weekend, I’ll start then.

Okie thx (This time ima win Smile)
I'm super excited about this tournament! After I lost LJ's tourney I'm fully confident in my spin stealing Fafnir combo and I wish everyone the best of luck!
Hmm Wizard Fafnir please don't let me down...
Excited for this.
My Hercules combo is standard meta, but with these interesting combos I'd like to see how it goes!
Not tryna rush #Fafnir but are we still doin this?
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not tryna rush #Fafnir but are we still doin this?

Yes, it’s still going to happen. I apologize for the delay. I’ve been busy sorting things out with my physical tournament this weekend and haven’t had much time to do the matches for this one. I’ll try to start (And maybe finish?) today.
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not tryna rush #Fafnir but are we still doin this?

Yes, it’s still going to happen. I apologize for the delay. I’ve been busy sorting things out with my physical tournament this weekend and haven’t had much time to do the matches for this one. I’ll try to start (And maybe finish?) today.

It's good! I understand that you are an Organizer and you busy lol.
The tournament is now over! Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated!
1st: #Fafnir
2nd: [[ NØBØDY ]]
3rd: BuilderROB