#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League

BuilderROB this is the site right? https://challonge.com/3f5k781g
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:41 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: BuilderROB this is the site right? https://challonge.com/3f5k781g

Yes, that is the correct site.
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:42 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:41 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: BuilderROB this is the site right? https://challonge.com/3f5k781g

Yes, that is the correct site.

Okay
Lucifer The End stock combo
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:40 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Builder Rob I didn't know that Brave was awakened is it ok if I change to Helios Volcano?

I don’t see why it would be an issue, since awakened is the best version and it gives more attack, but sure, you can change.

Thx! Man they should do more of these tournaments for people who don't have tournaments in their area

Looks like I'm battling CB! This should be fun!
How do I register? And when does it start?
(Jul. 13, 2021  3:10 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: How do I register? And when does it start?

Just post a stock Combo that you want, My rival my best friend he goes by a lot of names but in the end you're a blader I have to beat :)
Ok, may I choose Helios Volcano? Please and thank you.
(Jul. 13, 2021  3:57 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ok, may I choose Helios Volcano? Please and thank you.

Sorry I beat you to it
Well, all the combos I had my eyes on are taken....
Tempest Dragon it is.
Seems like I’m going against Unseen
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:03 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Seems like I’m going against Unseen

Wait what?!
uh is Infinite Achilles taken?

if not then can i pls enter with that
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:09 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh is Infinite Achilles taken?

He does not have infinite Achilles
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:09 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh is Infinite Achilles taken?

He does not have infinite Achilles

bruh

jk jk im not gonna enter not because he doesnt have infinite achilles just because i need t-frwiabjrbelcrvwu
Yes I just checked and it says LegendJustice (Vanish Fafnir) Vs UnseenBurst (Helios Volcano)
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes I just checked and it says LegendJustice (Vanish Fafnir) Vs UnseenBurst (Helios Volcano)

Cool, may the best blader win
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes I just checked and it says LegendJustice (Vanish Fafnir) Vs UnseenBurst (Helios Volcano)

Cool, may the best blader win

(Which is obviously me) You to!
Friendly reminder that this isn't a chat room and the discussions above would be best had in private messages.
@BladeKingX, before requesting combinations for CBTs, please check the available parts list (Or available stock Beyblades, in this case). It helps reduce SPAM posts and keep the thread clean.
Let me go ahead and inform anyone who still wants to join. You have until 3:30 PM EST to select a stock combo from the ones that remain. After that, me and #Fafnir will choose our stock combos and start the tournament. So if you are wanting to select a stock combo, I suggest you do so soon, before 3:30 PM EST.
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Let me go ahead and inform anyone who still wants to join. You have until 3:30 PM EST to select a stock combo from the ones that remain. After that, I and #Fafnir will choose our stock combos and start the tournament. So if you are wanting to select a stock combo, I suggest you do so soon, before 3:30 PM EST.

When will it start?
Alright, entires are closed, and me and #Fafnir will be choosing our combos. You can see what we chose in the Challonge linked in the opening post. I will be starting matchups tomorrow morning.
(Jul. 13, 2021  10:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright, entires are closed, and me and #Fafnir will be choosing are combos. You can see what we chose in the Challonge linked in the opening post. I will be starting matchups tomorrow morning.

Okay!
The tournament is starting now. Check results out at the Challonge linked here: https://challonge.com/3f5k781g
Matches will be going to three points by the way.

I am going ahead and taking a break. Later today I will hopefully continue the remaining matchups.
We’re doing top 4 after Swiss right? Or just Swiss and done