Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:32 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I actually PM'ed Arupaeo about a week or two back asking if he was a scientist. I had to go on dictionary.com to understand the answer.

He's a cool dude. Traded faces with him.

CRU is a pretty cool guy
Ryuk: God, too much to troll him on
iBeyblader: He's fun to play Mario Kart Wii with. If only he's stop asking me to play Brawl...
I find it amusing how the direction this thread is taking is going to about-face the whole "Kai-V isn't scary" thing.

Really, guys, it's not a popularity contest thread.

I'm personally interested in knowing what each of the college-attending Committee Members is studying, given that the majority of their free time is dedicated to children's tops. The disparity could be amusing.
I personally like Kai-V. Ive never really talked with the other moderators. But Deikailo Ive met personally and she is amazing. Im hoping to meet some of the other moderators at Anime North next year.

I also wonder how many of the moderators are on facebook?
Deikailo: Until I posted the "Rebecca Black" thread and she lost faith in me, we were pretty tight for a while. Dei is damn good writer, I'll have you know.

Daegor: Has been the most patient person ever. I must've asked him about 3000 different threads, and he responded to all of the ideas with calculating coolness. And Daegorness.
Dei: Funny, reminds me of a friend, also a really good writer, sees talent or promise in a few seconds
Sparta: My role model in writing
DeX: My mentor in GFX, a huge help and still a trump card for any GFX team
Kai-V: NO.1 Mod/Admin along w/ Kei, funny if you see her humor, informative etc.
Kei: suprizingly looks like a nerd (no offense) also is very casual even when considering tournaments etc.
Nano: epic gunshots!
Janstarblast: a real help
Hazel: a real help and informative, as he said, takes info and vomits it in an eloquent way (similar to me!)
Arupaeo: fun and info soucre
Dan: well I have to say, pretty strict at times and also very funny sometimes, also has LOGIC which many dont Grin
Blader DJ:

99% BEYSPIRIT AND 1% CAPS!
and one more

Ink. was it? yeah, Ink. the guy who makes the WBO Comic Strip, SOURCE OF LAUGHS!
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: I find it amusing how the direction this thread is taking is going to about-face the whole "Kai-V isn't scary" thing.

I'm personally interested in knowing what each of the college-attending Committee Members is studying, given that the majority of their free time is dedicated to children's tops. The disparity could be amusing.

Can I answer even if I do not attend college, but university, hah ?

Dark_Mousy Wrote:I personally like Kai-V. Im hoping to meet some of the other moderators at Anime North next year.

You seem way too formal with me in your messages, hah.

The future is clear.

I do not have Facebook.
I did mean University/College/"Institute of Higher Learning", Kai-V.

Us folk down here in the southern US just call everything college, be it tech school, IT, community college, state university, etc.

Kind of like how Canadians kept mocking me for calling bars of miscellaneous candy "Candy Bars" when I went to Vancouver.

Jerks.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You seem way too formal with me in your messages, hah.
You too, sound too formal.
You've become less formal with me, actually. I like that.

(Oct. 21, 2011  3:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: Kind of like how Canadians kept mocking me for calling bars of miscellaneous candy "Candy Bars" when I went to Vancouver.

Jerks.

And the fact their bacon is not bacon...

And what does "epic gunshots" mean? Although, I do like guns.
I study the subject of "Interior Security", in general.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: I find it amusing how the direction this thread is taking is going to about-face the whole "Kai-V isn't scary" thing.

Can I answer even if I do not attend college, but university, hah ?

Dark_Mousy Wrote:I personally like Kai-V. Im hoping to meet some of the other moderators at Anime North next year.

You seem way too formal with me in your messages, hah.

The future is clear.

I do not have Facebook.

The reason im so formal is because i did JROTC in high school and I was told to respect those in authority positions.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I study the subject of "Interior Security", in general.

Ah. Human Resources-style security, or "put your hands behind your back and wiggle a little bit for me" security?

I actually got into an argument with my ex's mother about Canadian Bacon. I insisted that what we call Canadian Bacon is what they call Back Bacon or Peameal Bacon, but she kept saying we called regular ham that, too - we do not...
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: Ah. Human Resources-style security, or "put your hands behind your back and wiggle a little bit for me" security?

I actually got into an argument with my ex's mother about Canadian Bacon. I insisted that what we call Canadian Bacon is what they call Back Bacon or Peameal Bacon, but she kept saying we called regular ham that, too - we do not...

Whatever involves the mind.

Bacon is bacon, and it is good.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:32 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I actually PM'ed Arupaeo about a week or two back asking if he was a scientist. I had to go on dictionary.com to understand the answer.

He's a cool dude. Traded faces with him.

CRU is a pretty cool guy
Ryuk: God, too much to troll him on
iBeyblader: He's fun to play Mario Kart Wii with. If only he's stop asking me to play Brawl...
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others!

Me? Popular? Oh you.

Anyways, my first shot sucked, so lemme try again.
*ahem*

Kai-V: Short, funny statements are made sometimes.
Kei: Buys tourney prizes. Uses Basalt too much.
Daegor42: Dislikes Scott. (jk) Controls Faces. Aquaman. Waited in a McDonalds line too long and couldn't get breakfast.
Deikailo: Achievement Get! Onyx Face. Dedicated Blader; travels far for spinning tops.
Valentin: Bawse
th!nk: Guide
Nano: Good MKW rival. Is a brony.
Hazel: Advanced member in shortest amount of time.
Shabalabadoo: Read username as shown.
Dan: this is a thread
RyanGeico13: Send to Hasbro and film a video.
CRUetly: Sega fanboi. Got BBP DX Set and wants a clear attack stadium.
Kaiba Hiwatari: Tourney buddy! And won't trade Giraffe Face with me...
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beacon is beacon, and it is good.

Best. Thing. I've. Heard. EVER.

A little info about me...
I like Walther guns, and Shelby Cobras :3
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: Ah. Human Resources-style security, or "put your hands behind your back and wiggle a little bit for me" security?

Whatever involves the mind.

Not entirely certain I follow the terminology correlation, here. Is it a subset of Psychology/Sociology? Criminal Justice? Horse Husbandry?
every once in a while, i get a random beyblade idea/theory just by fooling around with random bad parts (AKA, night, killer)

Th!nk: he has his TRAP CARD! (Click to View)
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Best. Thing. I've. Heard. EVER.

Especially since I have no idea how I misread Hazel's post and then mistyped "bacon".

Hazel Wrote:Not entirely certain I follow the terminology correlation, here. Is it a subset of Psychology/Sociology? Criminal Justice? Horse Husbandry?

Basically detective.
hahaha seriously, I thought interior security = childproofing a house.
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Best. Thing. I've. Heard. EVER.

Especially since I have no idea how I misread Hazel's post and then mistyped "bacon".

Hazel Wrote:Not entirely certain I follow the terminology correlation, here. Is it a subset of Psychology/Sociology? Criminal Justice? Horse Husbandry?

Basically detective.

Ahh, I see.

Relates more to your administrative position than the spinning tops.

Speaking of spinning tops, I am aware of your poor performances and such, and that you have an odd fascination with the orange Herculeo CW, but I am not actually sure if you play the game otherwise, or collect specific Beyblades/any Beyblades but Herculeo.
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: Speaking of spinning tops, I am aware of your poor performances and such, and that you have an odd fascination with the orange Herculeo CW, but I am not actually sure if you play the game otherwise, or collect specific Beyblades/any Beyblades but Herculeo.

Iirc, she is/was an LLD [low track] RF girl.
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:13 AM)Uwik Wrote: hahaha seriously, I thought interior security = childproofing a house.

I think they use "interior" security as in "whatever security inside the country, inside a given domain, etc."

Hazel Wrote:Speaking of spinning tops, I am aware of your poor performances and such, and that you have an odd fascination with the orange Herculeo CW, but I am not actually sure if you play the game otherwise, or collect specific Beyblades/any Beyblades but Herculeo.

I barely have time to practice, but something tells me I should, hah. I only recently purchased a "Cyclone" Heracleo from Hasbro, it is not even opened yet.
I kind of figured "Interior Security" was like "National Security", which it appears to be.

I half expected you to be one of the folks with little to no skill, but a large collection. However, you do not have a Rose Gold face, so you are either too lazy to post a picture, or you're just not a collector, either.

Personally, I only really practice after I get new parts I'm excited about. For the most part, I maintain a status as a collector with the necessary facilities to test, when I feel like it.
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:27 AM)Uwik Wrote: Iirc, she is/was an LLD [low track] RF girl.

Wasn't it a MF LLD 85RF?
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:41 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You seem way too formal with me in your messages, hah.
You too, sound too formal.
You've become less formal with me, actually. I like that.

(Oct. 21, 2011  3:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: Kind of like how Canadians kept mocking me for calling bars of miscellaneous candy "Candy Bars" when I went to Vancouver.

Jerks.

And the fact their bacon is not bacon...

And what does "epic gunshots" mean? Although, I do like guns.

your avatar.......

Galaxy:Friendly and knowledgable...brilliant in both plastics and MFB..big plastics collection..lol..idk..i like this guy as a friend..lol..nice to talk indeed..im not gay
Deikailo:I like him for his great ideas on beyblades design..XD..funny sometime when he is Dan..haha
JR_Tiger:His posts in beyblade collection is killing every collector..
Evolution:Nice kid with decent amount of plastics collection..haha..nice to talk to..have quite a lot of topic in mind..XD
Kai-VConfuseduper cops in WBO..she is friendly though..she even reply even if the PM is ridiculous..popular with her short laugh.."hah"..XD..hah
BlitzConfuseduper friendly committee..i like this guy being a committee..XD

never heard a word from committee their choices of "popular members" haha
most of the mods and committee are actually friendly though.. Uncertain