Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

True story.
I hear she and Kei are actually an androids created by Dr. Daegor.

Ahh... So Kai-V is Android 18 and Kei is Android 17?
Then...Your Goku?!
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: I hear Shabalabadoo shudders when he thinks about my eating habits.

P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
Depending how bad it is, I actually might throw up. Seriously. I slightly gag for real when there's that McDonalds smell. I can't handle it.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?
In the English dub of Dragon Ball Z, there's a character named Deikailo. It's pronounced [die-Kai-oh] though, and that's how I always pronounce your username, daykailow

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Uwik Wrote: Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.
it's universal.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:56 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Uwik Wrote: Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.

Yeah, same here. I bet he/she did get inspired by that rhythm.
No she didn't.

(Oct. 20, 2011  5:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

This is a true fact btw.

His username can certainly qualify as a brilliant(funny) tongue twister! I just wonder how he thought of such a name...
The way I always think. Don't think.
Edit: if you knew me in real life, you'd instantly realize why I would choose that, of all people.

(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
THIS.

I got that 15 times today.

you must be
[Image: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg]

----------
Shabalabadoo was failing math until today.

Shabalabadoo has a long (Click to View)

Shabalabadoo is 5' 11", 8% body fat, 150lbs, 16 years old, beautiful, brown hair, super short buzz cut, beautiful, blue eyes.

Hazel responds to every post he sees.

Kei's got nothin on my BeyWiki drafts.

I've got nothin on Kei's English marks.

Deikailo says yo a lot. I say yo a lot on here for some reason.

Daegor thinks he's funny Gasp

To has a super duper harsh lisp. It's so funny that that's the only reason I used to watch his beyblade videos on YouTube.
Cool Glad to see yall love ® too! =♥ (thats a kiss btw)

Shaba, Kai-V, Dan, Kei, the rest of the commitee, yall cool and whatnot. but really I would like to hang out with Dan ! Grin he a chillin guy leggo to Weezy's house lol. Actually I see Shaba and Dan both chilling kids :T oh and uhm fact about our community and mods is that everyone is cool, we have some ups and downs and the community is great just the way it is.

Kai-v can be strict but she's funny and chillin

Kei- well uhm I see him doing the hardwork. But he's also a unique one....

Diamond- Son? Where are you?

Daegor- Aquaman lol. You funny though

♥- ...... idk

Blitz- idk either. Lol

®- Lovable, full of pride, and determination Cool
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hazel responds to every post he sees.

Actually, I respond to approximately one out of every twenty posts I see.

I have more free time than anyone else here.

This is a true fact btw.

Its all "Yabba Dabba Doo!" for me. Smile

Fred Flintstone (Click to View)
Whenever I see one of Shabalabadoo's posts I start singing a little tune. Weird but true.
Hahahaha, I had no idea there was even a mild interest in my username.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Deikailo says yo a lot. I say yo a lot on here for some reason.
Because "hey" sounds too "white". When I started using slang, I stopped getting picked on in high school. I don't really act that different online than I do face to face. I have a hard time remembering names so it's just much easier for me to grab someone's attention by saying "yo" loudly and then carrying on with my thought.
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.
Stop shattering my fantasies. Unhappy
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:20 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
She most definitely smiles. It's just harder to get one out of her than most people.

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:05 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hahahaha, I had no idea there was even a mild interest in my username.
When you changed it, we all talked about it for like, a week behind your back.
*Deikailo: Is a better blader than her current user tag thing lets on (Average blader)
*Temporal: FACT-He is a much better writer than me. True story.
*Nwolf: Is a close 3rd or 2nd.
*NoodooSoup: SOOOOO reminds me of voodoo dolls for some reason. Either that, or chicken soup.
*CRUelty: should've kept his old name Serious
*Hazel: Kinda scares me :0 [s]he is too damn smart for his/her own good.
*Dan: when I first heard your name, I thought you were referring to the Bakugan protagonist..hah.
*Rai: you are my hero. Really.
Th!nk: I can't help but put tank after your name. Th!nk tank...th!nk tank...and you are probably one of the most 'street smart' people on this forum.
To: I thought you were a gangster. Really, I used to think that (Your old avatar with the guy, perhaps...).
I am male.

I am not sure why people are unsure of this.

I am not intelligent, simply capable of memorizing information and vomitting it back up in an eloquent fashion.
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:53 AM)Sparta Wrote: *CRUelty: should've kept his old name Serious
WOOOT I'M POPULAR TO SOME PEOPLE
Technically, I kept my old name by capitalizing the C, R, and U of CRUelty, which spells out what I was commonly referred to as. There's still a hint of good ol' Coasters "R" Us in there, hah. If people seriously want me to change it back...
I might XD
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: This topic is actually hilarious. I think it's kinda funny how Nano's name gets squeezed into the title with "THE GODS OF THE WBO!!!", haha. (Not that Nano's not a cool dude.) Plus it's all funny Spam, other than Kai-V trying to hold it together, haha.
I too, am surprised.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not particularly have skill, hah.
True fact, Kai-V sucks at Beyblade.
With all that muscle, it's hard to believe.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:10 PM)Uwik Wrote: Kei looks like Bieber on a bad hair day.
That makes two.

Valentin: Sexy Canadan
th!nk: He's actually nice... Well, kinda
Kai-V: Yes, she does have a soul... Or so we think...
Shababadadadololaboo: Took me a while to learn how to say your name... Even now I say it as a bunch of letters mashed together.

When I saw my name in the title, my heart jumped. I don't know why... It just did.

Hazel
Welcome to my world...

And for Raigeko14... DAMMIT CHODY
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:07 AM)Nano Wrote: Hazel
Welcome to my world...
Like how I openly admitted to your face that I used to think you were a girl when I first joined the site? Smug

This is where we really need to stop some posts in order to avoid becoming like the "Favorite Member" topic : do not even hint at not being mentioned, people will mention you if they want to. As I posted, this thread was originally meant to only focus on the Committee Members and the Moderators because apparently we are scary and mean.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: we are scary and mean.

More like cute and cuddly.

I SPAM Kai-V with idiotic PMs a lot. I've yet to get bitten.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is where we really need to stop some posts in order to avoid becoming like the "Favorite Member" topic : do not even hint at not being mentioned, people will mention you if they want to. As I posted, this thread was originally meant to only focus on the Committee Members and the Moderators because apparently we are scary and mean.

Its true. I fear Kai-V Gasp

But not that much. Hes just doing his job as a mod.
Kei and Hell Kid have won too many tourneys. Serious

Daegor42 and I are glasses buddies! *internet high five*

Raigeko13 is the creator and diminisher of Hasderp, and the leader of the 'We Hate Hasbro' association.

Shabalabodoo: Monkey see, Scooby Doo. Tongue_out

Dan, you deserve an Amethyst Face, brosky.

Hazel is possibly my favorite member here. He's a great help to everyone, as well as a walking dictionary. Smile

Oh, and CRUelty owes me a dollar.
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:22 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

True story.
I hear she and Kei are actually an androids created by Dr. Daegor.

Ahh... So Kai-V is Android 18 and Kei is Android 17?
Then...Your Goku?!
If Dei is Goku that means Bluzee must be Vegeta!!! Dj - Uh.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:13 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Its true. I fear Kai-V Gasp

As a manly moderator.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:16 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oh, and CRUelty owes me a dollar.
Wait what. I shall PMeth thee.

Lemmeh have a crack at it:
Kei: So many tournament videos... so many of you involving you winning...
Kai-V: Scary? Hah. I think you're kind of humorous, in a blunt, so to speak, way. I think I said what I meant... tough to word it.
Shaba: You like Power Rangers... 'nuff said.
Hazel: I remember when you first came here, I was pretty annoyed by you. Now, you're on of my favorite members, so informational, etc. Smile
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:13 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Its true. I fear Kai-V Gasp

As a manly moderator.

I'm also not sure where people see guy in Kai-V.

Blatantly feminine. Wearing the pinkest sun dress ever woven, and the biggest floppy sun hat on the planet.
I actually PM'ed Arupaeo about a week or two back asking if he was a scientist. I had to go on dictionary.com to understand the answer.

I can do the splits, and I am more flexible than most females I know.

I test my jumping height by seeing if I can hit my head through my ceiling.

These are all true.

I've mostly been talking about myself in this topic, haha.
Nano & Th!nk: Fun to talk with outside of the WBO.
Kei: Missed a lot of chances to beat him ranked, and he somehow got 2 wins in Yu-Gi-Oh! Regionals.
Valentin: Really needs to come to Toronto more often, fun to hang out with.
Hazel: Sounds like he swallowed a dictionary; a really cool dictionary.
T.O,Tehbrownsauce,Xman8024,Pyro: All need to beyreturn.
IKMV, Cye, Deikalio: Hopefully are coming to AN 2012 next year again.
Daegor42: Always has something to say at tournaments, amusing.
Flamedragon25: Probably the person on the WBO who I've known the longest, reliable.
daegor: i do not think he likes me much lol

well, i do not see why i can not say random facts about myself...

(though this might not be a great feat) i can state the parts of almost every MFB beyblade instantly (in other words, i know the parts of almost every MFB beyblade)

if someone mentions a type of animal (like jellyfish), every fact i know about that animal will "pop up" in my mind. i also study animal facts

i think of myself as kenny, i suck at beyblade, yet i know allot about it

Kai-v:Lol, I remember when I asked Kai-V a really bad question, and in return she replied "google.com" well actually it's google.ca!

Kei: Fun to watch Daegor make jokes out of him.

Flamedragon25: Fun to bug him with questions. He also taught me what bragging meant.

Daegor42: I'm always messing up when he's around for some reason. But makes funny jokes.

Valentin: He liked my PokeBullying status on Facebook.

Temporal, Sparta, Nano, Nwolf: Really good writers who inspired me how to write better.

Lord Wolfblade: Co-hosted First Full Year Bash! with him, which got me to know him better.

JesseObre: Having many competitions to see who gets to the tournament first! We talk a lot on facebook.

Deikailo: Should come to Toronto more often.

Will edit this post when more people come in my head.