Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We already had a topic of favourite member and that was locked. There is no way any committee member would approve of this.

This is not about liking us or not, it is just to learn more about us, because apparently a lot of people have a false impression of us and some of them are even scared of us.

i think their just mad cause they dont have skill
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:08 PM)inksader Wrote: i think their just mad cause they dont have skill

I do not particularly have skill, hah.
I also hear Hazel visits the Canadians once in a while and does jell-o with Kai-V off Kei's massive launcher.
Kei looks like Bieber on a bad hair day.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:09 PM)Hero Wrote: I also hear Hazel visits the Canadians once in a while and does jell-o with Kai-V off Kei's massive launcher.

I have actually been to Canada, but not that far inward.

There's a height requirement, apparently.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?

I seems like a magical qoute like the abra abraha )or something like that that make a door open? Can't remember)However I found it amusing to say the name Grin
By the way this thread is like a gossip thread.

Initially it was really meant to focus on the Moderators and Committee Members because people are not scared of others that much, but whatever ...
Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Uwik Wrote: Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.
lol I think everyone does. Th!nk has shortened his name to Scooby Snacks.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Initially it was really meant to focus on the Moderators and Committee Members because people are not scared of others that much, but whatever ...
It does say "popular" members, no?

Kai-V has a fairly disciplined lifestyle, from excercise, to eating habits. As I understand it, her body used to like acting out, so she straightened it up. I am really not sure how anyone manages things like that.

Kei is often so busy between work and school that he doesn't have time to come party with me in the tool shed.

Daegor once corrected me, extensively, on my grammar, in a PM. Then he called me a word I had to look up.

I do not know the alt code to type Heart's name.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: It does say "popular" members, no?

That is not what powerangerbryan originally consulted me about, and that we approved as a Committee. We might not be completely against what it is now, but it is not what it was meant to be at all.
So on the topic of Popular Member, the first time i see Brad with Annie, I thought they were sisters, until i found out that brad is a guy. (no offense)
hmm, Sparta actually didn't know what thick as thieves meant, even though he can come up with amazing stories.

I don't actually think i'm amazing at writing.

i'm not top set english.

Kai-V's not actually scary, she's just very mature and blunt when needed.
Oh, so this topic did manage to stay around. Joyful_2
Hazel- If you are serious, then its- Alt+3 for ♥. Smile

Deikailo, th!nk, Hero, Nano, and a whole bunch of other people call me RyanGeico, the supposed name of the gecko from the Geico commercials. Lol

Deikailo, th!nk, Hero, Nano, and a whole bunch of other people call me RyanGeico, the supposed name of the gecko from the Geico commercials. Lol
I call Nano iNyano
Hero wishes the Storm Pegasis 100RF was top tier
Deikailo has the best comebacks evar
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

rofl. Yeah, of course they aren't robots, they talk humanly Tongue_out

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Uwik Wrote: Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.

Yeah, same here. I bet he/she did get inspired by that rhythm.

This is a true fact btw.

His username can certainly qualify as a brilliant(funny) tongue twister! I just wonder how he thought of such a name...
Well, I was once bombarded by th!nk for suggesting an extremely bad combo! And now, I have improved enough to be suggesting combos out there! Tongue_out Thanks th!nk!
I was scared to talk to Kai V before. But I did it any way. And I found out she is not scary.
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
THIS.

I got that 15 times today.

I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

(Oct. 20, 2011  9:27 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I was scared to talk to Kai V before. But I did it any way. And I found out she is not scary.

i really dont understand why people find her scary kai v quite nice also moderrater seem to always make the funny lol quotes that people use in their sigs
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.

Well, thank you Mr. Dan for ruining my childhood. Unhappy jk

I once got mad at Kai-V because she marked one of my posts as SPAM.
Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
[Image: Photoon2009-12-06at1520.jpg]
Huh.
Kai-V is the most humorous member on the WBO.
Kei is greedy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...dv8#t=366s (jk)
Diamond hasn't posted in a while.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

This is a true fact btw.
lol I think everyone does. Th!nk has shortened his name to Scooby Snacks.

Shortened?
I hope this isn't too personal but, what does the v mean in Kai-V?