Fact Dépôt!

Welcome to the Fact Dépôt!

As the name implies, this topic is meant to be a dump for facts that will later be useful to write drafts for Beywiki.

However, not everything is a fact, so here are some criteria you need to respect before you post here :
  • Be concise : A fact is a fact, and there should not necessarily be a huge paragraph associated with it.

• Include the proof : A fact is fact only if it can be proven. In most cases, the proof will be in the form of test results.

• Have valid proof : Test results done by only one Member are not really enough, since the past has demonstrated that other Bladers can have completely different results.

• Keep Beywiki in mind : Of course, the facts posted here should revolve around the hobby, tournaments, prizes, etc. No anime or manga information here! Also, most Beyblades already have either an article on Beywiki already or a stub, so make sure to check Beywiki first before posting what might be an already published fact. In those cases, your post will simply be deleted.

Here are some fictious examples for you :

Example 1 Wrote:Orojya was proven to be a beast in Attack, notably at the 130 height.

Proof: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-in-the-B...pid=198727

Example 2 Wrote:A blue Dragooon Chrome Wheel was released as a prize for a Grade 2 event.

Proof: [IMG]Picture[/IMG]

We will try to keep a directory of all the facts in this first post, but do not forget that we collect these facts with the goal of helping drafts get written for Beywiki faster, more easily, and so that those drafts are as complete and factual as possible. Therefore, we should be seeing less and less facts here after some time, and more and more facts on Beywiki.
When i click the first link. it says the thread doesn't exist..
(Sep. 06, 2012  8:41 PM)Cosmic Wrote: When i click the first link. it says the thread doesn't exist..

... I clearly wrote that it was a fictious example. It is not meant to exist, the facts are not even real ...
No kidding...
She said 'fictitious example', it's not actually a link and the fact isn't real.

I guess I can add that MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF/TR145R2F has incredible ability as an Anti-Attacker, and I personally think it's tierworthy. ^^
Proof:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Bas...ium-R145RF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Challeng...m-TR145R2F
Definitely. The Basalt Horogium article needs to be updated badly. Anyway here's my fact:

The first mold of Wing Cross (Takara only) while having breakage issues is definitely superior to the hasbro mold. It beats Circle Survivor combos pretty much every time as part of this combo:

AR: Wing Cross (Takara first mold)
WD: Heavy
BB: BB Semi-Flat

Yes it is just an uncustomised UFD/Bistool/Gekiryu-oh but it works the best against circle survivor combos. This is marginally unproven in that most members (even the plastic lord th!nk) do not have the first mold due to how rare it is. There is proof in the form of the recent plastics tourney video which it is featured in as well as several people witnessing how it beat it including Blitz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCxyp2r8N...r_embedded#!

Skip to 3.41.

Working on the quotes from witnesses.
Not sure if its really worth noting. But the casing of the Takara Tomy Burning Kerberous is Darker then the Hasbro.
Link in spoiler.
Also I have the phantom force Wolborg 2. Its a weird Hasbro recolor. Do you guys need pics of it? Ill have access to a much better camera this weekend.
(Sep. 06, 2012  9:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: There is proof in the form of the recent plastics tourney video which it is featured in as well as several people witnessing how it beat it including Blitz.

Not to undermine anything here, but I think we all need to exercise the 'proof' part a bit better. Maybe perhaps provide a link to the video of some other quoted posts / messages from the witnesses. Regardless of how obvious the fact is, we really need to do this as preventive measures for future 'fictional' facts. Cheers.
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:39 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Not sure if its really worth noting. But the casing of the Takara Tomy Burning Kerberous is Darker then the Hasbro.
Link in spoiler.
Also I have the phantom force Wolborg 2. Its a weird Hasbro recolor. Do you guys need pics of it? Ill have access to a much better camera this weekend.
i used to have hasbro burning kerberous parts..all but not the SG...all the other parts like AR, BB, and SP are much darker for Hasbro..it looks like the color of your Takara's casing..
while takara's burning kerberous has lighter orange..
just asking..are you sure the dark casing is Takara?

the weirdo wolborg 2..i am eager to know..haha..
I'm sure his wierd recolor will probably just be the hyperblades one since there is no phantom force recolour of Wolborg 2.
As for Burning Kerberous, hasbro released it under two or three different names, so which do you have? It could be specific to a certain one.
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm sure his wierd recolor will probably just be the hyperblades one since there is no phantom force recolour of Wolborg 2.

That is what I meant by it. This is the one I have.
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i used to have hasbro burning kerberous parts..all but not the SG...all the other parts like AR, BB, and SP are much darker for Hasbro..it looks like the color of your Takara's casing..

Yes IM sure of which one is Hasbro/Takara Tomu. My Hasbro casing broke shortly after I got it. So I had to order a TT Burning Kerberous from Okinswan. And the casing on it was perfect.
(Sep. 07, 2012  6:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm sure his wierd recolor will probably just be the hyperblades one since there is no phantom force recolour of Wolborg 2.

That is what I meant by it. This is the one I have.
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i used to have hasbro burning kerberous parts..all but not the SG...all the other parts like AR, BB, and SP are much darker for Hasbro..it looks like the color of your Takara's casing..

Yes IM sure of which one is Hasbro/Takara Tomu. My Hasbro casing broke shortly after I got it. So I had to order a TT Burning Kerberous from Okinswan. And the casing on it was perfect.

ah yes..that wolborg is the hyperblades one like Ultra said..but it is red and purple dont it?

oh..it seems weird..i just checked mine..my Takara Burning Kerberous..my SG casing has the lighter scheme of color..just like its AR and everything..
Maybe hasbro byxis 230 is darker than takara.like takara is rose pink and hasbro is red.is it??
(Sep. 10, 2012  5:21 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Maybe hasbro byxis 230 is darker than takara.like takara is rose pink and hasbro is red.is it??

We know this.
The proof for the following is my measuring ribbon, hah.

(EDIT : This is about Wing.)

In "0" mode, the distance between the Core and the projections of the Metal Frame is : 1,3 mm; 1,3 mm; 1,3 mm.

In "1" mode : 1 mm; 2 mm; 1 mm.

In "2" mode : 1,8 mm; 1,8 mm; 0,4 mm.

One wing on the Core seems to be 3 cm long, while the two others appear to have one milimetre more.

Essentially, the difference lies in the fact that the Metal Frame is a circle which is placed close to one wing sometimes, evenly distanced to all of them, etc. Therefore, the holes in the Core are in slightly different places. The corridor inside the Core is large enough to allow this slight misplacement.
Not sure, but I heard not Hell on 230 was good for "unscrewing" Faces.
Made a blog post that covers SonoKong's pre-G series part compatibility with Takara/Hasbro. Would be useful information for a SonoKong article etc: http://thinkblargh.wordpress.com/2013/07...atibility/
Hopefully it's clear enough, if not I can take pictures to explain specific things some time.
Not sure if this would belong here or not but:

SA165 does not fit Hasbro Proto Nemesis correctly. The edges of the Proto Nemesis plastic part hang very low which pushes down the disc on SA165 making putting on a tip impossible. Proof:

Ehh Duo and Death also has that problem.

Generally you should put the tip before putting the track onto the Beyblade for SA165.
Plastics Weight Disk Weights, based on weighing my entire collection on a calibrated scale (recalibrated multiple times throughout the process to make sure weights stayed consistent) which shows hundredths of a gram.

Didn't notice much too significant in terms of brand weight differences. Nothing that would deserve a different average/any real statement. Hasbro Weight Disk are more polished than Takaras, until the 10-series where they're the same, SonoKong have their various things but yeah. The only cases were with Eight and Ten Wide, and there was always still crossover.

I didn't weigh any SonoKong non-G Revolution stuff, those are smaller and noticeably lighter.

Number of samples are provided so anyone with a basic knowledge of stats can combine these with other people's weights. For use on beywiki, they should be reduced to 1 significant figure.

I'll put them into the relevant articles once I'm done with plasticsDB/back to working on beywiki "full time".

Balance: 14.07g (5 samples, range 13.81-14.3)
Eight Balance: 14.14g (15 samples, range 13.45 to 14.56), one outlier excluded: 15.34g - Gold Plated, from Griffolyon (Black Version))
Ten Balance: 14.95g (19 samples, range 14.62 to 15.36)

Heavy: 15.39g (6 samples, range 15.01 to 15.61)
Eight Heavy: 15.38g (13 samples, range 15.13 to 15.86)
Ten Heavy: 16.12g (10 samples, range 15.88 to 16.43)

Wide: 13.09g, (3 samples, range 12.72 to 13.71)
Eight Wide: 12.35g (25 samples, range 11.26 to 13.22) - these come the closest to having brand differences, and hasbro's are generally a little lighter, but there's still a fair bit of crossover or at least some big outliers in for both brands.
Ten Wide: 13.97g (19 samples, range 13.56 to 14.70) SonoKong seem to have much wider variation than Takara for Ten Wide.

Wide Attack: 13.67g, (2 samples, 13.66 and 13.68)
Wide Defense: 14.46g, (4 samples, range 14.28 to 15.00)
Wide Survivor: 12.40g, (3 samples, range 12.35 to 12.46)

Star Attack: 15.58g (2 samples, 15.55 and 15.6)
Heavy Attack: 16.07g (1 sample)
Revolver Attack: 15.00g (2 samples, 14.95 and 15.05)

Magne Weight Disk: 14.56g, (5 samples. range 14.35g to 15.13g)

Main reason for making this post instead of just leaving it til I can work on the wiki is to have it recorded here for reference/addition if other people weigh stuff. Really want some more heavy attack weights.
I've finished weighing all of my MFB/ZG Parts (aside from faces, anyway) and stuck them in a google docs spreadsheet with relevant notes included etc - don't know the manufacturer/source of every single part but most of the MW's and CW's are known.
Dunno if it will be useful but figured I would post it anyway. Everything was done on a calibrated scale, not all on the same day but I recalibrated each weighing session etc etc. The various kinds of wheels (Metal System Wheel, HWS MW, 4D Wheel and Chrome Wheels as well as Clear and Crystal Wheels) are separated out, while 4D bottoms are in with the tracks, and there are two versions of each sheet - one sorted A-Z and the other lightest to heaviest.

It will be updated whenever I get anything new (or relocate some of the parts I'm missing).

Here is a link.

If you sift through the MW's section in particular you'll note there is some stuff about different molds etc that might not be known (eg Rock 0 Cylinder being as heavy as 6 Cylinder, SonoKong MFB Explosion MW's being lighter (I assume that's where the weird Ray came from also we should check the Grand weights as those are from the same era and very light), my RB7 Vulcans being over a gram heavier than my BBP-01 one (which is .4g lighter than beywiki's weight), large variations in weight of Flame and Earth across a very similar range, and another Storm Mold that seems a little heavier than the others, which judging from BeyWiki's pictures is a Hasbro thing (I don't think I've bought anything else with Storm from Hasbro and the Super Vortex Stadium set one in the images section is that mold)), and some weights don't agree with beywiki (IIRC Leone's listed weight is heavier than Virgo, which isn't true of mine, my Gladiator is heavier than both of my Samurais which are lighter than BeyWiki's weights, and most significantly, my Pegasis (from BB-96) weighs 34.7g, 1.3g short of the suspiciously round 36g figure listed).
Made some notes here on some mold differences etc and other related things I noticed from reviewing my part weights, as well as expanding on or correcting stuff I mentioned in the above post. Plenty of useful stuff though help confirming or checking some of it would be good in a lot of cases.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1200727

Just posting this to make sure it is not forgotten, basically.