Face Contest: Design a Zero-G Cerberus Beyblade - RESULTS!

I was expecting Morsoe to win, his design was awesome.

Benjo is no surprise, his artistic and design skills are practically unmatched. Congrats to all, though!
I can't believe my entry placed even with so many awesome entries in the contest.
Congrats Benjohadi and Morsoe. Your designs were really good.
I'll take Facebooster Purple.
WOOOOOOOW =O thanks so much i didnt even think i was gonna place anywhere there were so many good entries that i thought looked so cool! and i really dont know much about how the new blades balance etc hahaha (im an oldie at 23 now), i even had dreams where i hadnt even place hehehe, im soo chuffed this is my 1st art competition win! thanks comittee and eveyone for the congrats... i really like kerberous its a really cool blade! and hmmm can i take the blue booster its my favourite colour and it has a nice sonic blue hue hehehe (sonic fan) can i take a lil time to decide on a zero g bey i'll send my address to kei once ive chosen if thats alright?

congrats to n0body! and benjohadi! hehe we won XD
Where's the entries thread? I can't find it via search or anything
(Feb. 03, 2013  4:25 PM)Time Wrote: Where's the entries thread? I can't find it via search or anything

If you click on the usernames in the first post of this topic, you will get to the initial thread.
Congratulations to all the winners! All of your entries were outstanding.
Hey, congrats to all the winners!... Now, really, nothing out of the expected xD
Well, seems like I didn't try hard enough. Thanks lord I logged in today o_o
Congratulations to N0body, Benjohadi, and Morsoe for winning this Face Contest! Their designs were amazing.
I sincerely apologize for the delay, but here are the Face Booster drawings...

(Jan. 31, 2013  11:05 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thanks for the congrats guys.. Eee
congrats as well to the other winners.. you guys did well, the rest are not bad..younguys surely give some challenges..looking forward more design face contest in future.. Confused

P/S:i like green so much, so i'll take face booster green.. Grin

Your [Image: faceboostergreen.png] contained...

....a Gemios Face! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Feb. 01, 2013  3:53 AM)N0body Wrote: I can't believe my entry placed even with so many awesome entries in the contest.
Congrats Benjohadi and Morsoe. Your designs were really good.
I'll take Facebooster Purple.

Your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] held within it...

....a Perseus Face! [Image: PerseusFace.png] Congratulations, it's Rare, and you are the first on the forum to obtain it!

(Feb. 01, 2013  3:05 PM)Morsoe Wrote: WOOOOOOOW =O thanks so much i didnt even think i was gonna place anywhere there were so many good entries that i thought looked so cool! and i really dont know much about how the new blades balance etc hahaha (im an oldie at 23 now), i even had dreams where i hadnt even place hehehe, im soo chuffed this is my 1st art competition win! thanks comittee and eveyone for the congrats... i really like kerberous its a really cool blade! and hmmm can i take the blue booster its my favourite colour and it has a nice sonic blue hue hehehe (sonic fan) can i take a lil time to decide on a zero g bey i'll send my address to kei once ive chosen if thats alright?

congrats to n0body! and benjohadi! hehe we won XD

Your [Image: faceboosterblue.png] sheltered...

....an Aries Face! [Image: ariesface.png] Congratulations, it's Rare!
Yay! Perseus! I must be really lucky to be the first one to get it. I wanted to get it ever since I saw it in the list of Faces.
Thanks for it.
Wow, nice pull N0body! Love dat perseus.
Congratulations to the winners on your new Faces, you deserve them !
And cool N0body you're the first one to get a Perseus Face !? Hah. Congrats ~
Wow... Perseus... Leone_Astonished
Btw, congrats (again) guys !! Especially N0body! Congrats! =D
Correction: Aries and Perseus are only "Rare".

However, Perseus might as well have been "Ultra Rare" with how long it took for someone to finally receive it! Nearly two years. Speechless
It is especially surprising since PURPLE has not at all been an uncommon choice... during Brad Day 2012, the vast majority selected it...

I was almost convinced no one would ever pull it, haha.
they were all pulling brad faces

On a more serious note, congrats on your Faces you three, and especially N0body for the Perseus!
When is the beyblade to be released?
(Mar. 09, 2013  5:10 AM)Flare45 Wrote: When is the beyblade to be released?

Haha, unfortunately, it will not be released. This was just a contest.
So is it going to be made?
That was literally just answered...no, it's not.
(Mar. 09, 2013  5:28 AM)Flare45 Wrote: So is it going to be made?

No, it will not, I thought I made that clear in my last post. This was just for a contest for the WBO, it is not real, and it is not being made. Burning Kerberous is an older bey, this was just a contest to see who can make a Zero-G remake of Kerberous. Just read the OP.
We would love to have the means to create Beyblades, but unfortunately only TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro can do that.
Aww, does the WBO even suggest the Idea to takara tomy or hasbro?
(Mar. 09, 2013  3:53 PM)Flare45 Wrote: Aww, does the WBO even suggest the Idea to takara tomy or hasbro?

Sadly, they don't. All beys would have been almost 100% better if the WBO could suggest things to them. Who knows tho, maybe one day the WBO will have a say.