Face Contest: Design a WBO T-Shirt!

Is allowed to post more than one logo? And what about dimension?
(Oct. 17, 2014  9:23 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Is allowed to post more than one logo? And what about dimension?

No, only one entry, but basically you can do the front of the T-shirt as well as the back.

The original logo you will have done should be very large, but what you post here just needs to be big enough to make out the details.
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  9:23 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Is allowed to post more than one logo? And what about dimension?

No, only one entry, but basically you can do the front of the T-shirt as well as the back.

The original logo you will have done should be very large, but what you post here just needs to be big enough to make out the details.
Ah ok, perfect, I'll give you a large one that I will host on deviantart and a preview here in the thread Smile
Sorry for the double post, here I am with my entry!

Explanation: Basically this is one logo in two different color, so, if I am one of the winner, who will buy this shirt can choose between two different color.

Can somebody put the link for the website???? Beacause I got a great idea: t-shirts for the teams in team format!!!! And I want to design one for team ultimate dragon wich I am part of Smile
It originally said "GO" instead of "SLIDING," but I saw some issues with wearing a shirt like that out in public amongst people unfamiliar with Beyblade, who could potentially interpret it wrongly. Pinching_eyes_2

[Image: qK49AlF.png]

Plus, this should make sense to frequent Attack type users.
I can't make one, but all I have to say is: waterfall.

Anyway, can't wait to see the winner!
(Oct. 26, 2014  12:59 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: It originally said "GO" instead of "SLIDING," but I saw some issues with wearing a shirt like that out in public amongst people unfamiliar with Beyblade, who could potentially interpret it wrongly. Pinching_eyes_2

Nice idea; but I feel Ripcords would be more suitable Grin
(Oct. 26, 2014  2:00 AM)Neo Wrote: Nice idea; but I feel Ripcords would be more suitable Grin

That was my original idea, but I couldn't make it work well enough to my liking. xD (I'm just not good enough at Photoshop!)

(Oct. 26, 2014  1:48 AM)Dual Wrote: waterfall

Take my money now.
So, this is copyright ok because all the images used were taken and manipulated by me. Also, it is a working qr code.

Hope y'all like it!

Front:
[Image: marf_zps7877359a.png]

Back:
[Image: marf_zps53887097.png]
(Oct. 26, 2014  12:59 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: It originally said "GO" instead of "SLIDING," but I saw some issues with wearing a shirt like that out in public amongst people unfamiliar with Beyblade, who could potentially interpret it wrongly. Pinching_eyes_2

I would buy this if it was reasonably priced. I am in a deficit of black t-shirts anyway, ahaha Eee

Love the design, good work!
OK since I know I will not have time to work on this anymore, I will post it just in case ahaha. This is the concept I had in mind, a little more discreet but still cool looking. (I think?)

(hey kids, spot the differences between an official L-Drago faccebolt and this vector ...)
(Oct. 28, 2014  9:47 AM)xtremeking Wrote: Count me please I have a great idea !

I do not know why you removed it, but I already saw your first entry before you edited it out, so you cannot change it ...
Kai-v :that picture was added by a mistake I am making the real one till now I will upload it tomorrow.
(Oct. 28, 2014  4:08 PM)username2130 Wrote: My Entry

(Oct. 07, 2014  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • T-shirts will be either white, black or grey unfortunately, so use only those backgrounds!

This would still look great in black and white though!!
Alright, the entry period has come to an end with the arrival of November. We will try to announce the winners as soon as possible, but it will probably take a few weeks like always ...