Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade!

There should be, but if not you could always watch unboxing videos and see how they are assembled.
I've just started drawing my bey XD. I'm excited to see what you all come up with too!
Lol I am too!
Here is my entry! I worked very hard on this. The beyblade is named TheBoss!
Its attacks are Swag Overlord Hyperattack and Majestic Yolo Hell Flames!

His best trait is that it is awesome and will decimate every beyblade, but one time on 4 it will decide it is too awesome for this world and will self-destruct. It will also automatically lose against female players. Use with caution.

The bit beast is based after me, it is a legendary swag warrior that trained for months with Japanese monks. It roars ''LEGIT''.

HOPE I WILL WIN GUYS AND GOOD LUCK

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

10/10, best one so far, and will be the best one and win the competition.
GG
The bar has been set.
Ha ha! Wait... why am I laughing?! The competition is too fierce!!! Why?!?! D: lol Can't wait to see who wins though.
I'm not even competing now, my artistic skills are okay but compared to that, yeah there's no dreaming way. Your username really lives up to you The Boss~.
I'm going to be heroic and try! Lol
@All bladers, Don't criticize Valentin's drawing. He tried and that's all that matters. The Boss's bey is making me nervous and I might have to redraw my whole bey. Now I'm really scared. Effort?
We aren't trying to. It's really good. Heck, I don't know if I can even draw that good. Good job Boss! I'm drawing for three hours trying to perfect the bitchip XD, hopefully mine will win Tongue_out
(Jul. 05, 2013  9:07 PM)The Boss Wrote: Its attacks are Swag Overlord Hyperattack and Majestic Yolo Hell Flames!

OMG, that's way too funny :')

About to start my drawing now, hope it'll be good!
*throws entry in trash*

I'm so done. Just done.
lol
(Jul. 05, 2013  9:07 PM)The Boss Wrote: Here is my entry! I worked very hard on this. The beyblade is named TheBoss!
Its attacks are Swag Overlord Hyperattack and Majestic Yolo Hell Flames!

His best trait is that it is awesome and will decimate every beyblade, but one time on 4 it will decide it is too awesome for this world and will self-destruct. It will also automatically lose against female players. Use with caution.

The bit beast is based after me, it is a legendary swag warrior that trained for months with Japanese monks. It roars ''LEGIT''.

HOPE I WILL WIN GUYS AND GOOD LUCK

I see your beyblade is partaking in a cigarette shaped thing of some sort.
This is a children spinning top website. Not tolerated.

disqualified and I win automatically.
I am no longer worthy of this competition.

Lol
HOLY carp THE BOSS
YOU'LL WIN DIS. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE. *forgets everything about Plastics*
OK, this is enough now, move on.
I just finished mah Bit Chip!
Lol I'm almost done with the Bit Chip.
Not even started, lol.
Actually, I don't know anything about Plastics, so I am waiting to see entries of people so I get a idea
When I'm done with mine, I'll show you through PM.
I have all of the specifications to my entry, now I just have to do the drawing.
My Entry is not that good . I have made it in MS-PAINT .
(Jul. 09, 2013  2:15 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: My entry is ready . I have made the design of that plastic beyblade + i have painted it ( though i am not a good painter ) . It contains 3 parts . Can someone tell me where i have to post the images ??

Upload them to something like Photobucket or Imageshack. I prefer the latter myself, especially for larger images.
but should i post that images in this thread ??