Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade! - Results

Oh well, just make the opening text really good to make up for it. We all know that's the best part of face competitions anyway, right?
And finally...!

(Sep. 21, 2013  4:29 PM)saber1005 Wrote: thank you WBO, to the people who are working hard to maintain this organization/website. so glad to be part of this contest and won 4th place. Smile saw a lot of great entries. congrats SCARlet, Benjohadi and to Ingulit. you guys really inspired me. keep it up.

Kai-V, no problem about the delay. i understand how hard your part is. choosing/grading participant's entry is tough. especially, it's not just this contest the committee are handling, you guys other stuffs to work on too. so keep it up and more powers to this organization. I'm picking Face Booster Blue please. Smile

Your Face Booster is so excited and overdue that it shakes like mad. To try to calm it down, you start massaging it, but it begins melting between your fingers and soon there's only a small bubbling lake where it once stood. Alarmed, you run and grab the nearest fire extinguisher and squash it until there's nothing left. Once the all the dust particles clear up and fall, you can distinguish...

... a Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]
that's okay Kai-V. I should state it clearly in my message so you will notice it immediately.

Anyways, so loved the Libra Face. thanks for it WBO.

Congrats again to SCARlet, Benjohadi and Ingulit you guys got very nice Faces. Smile