Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade! - Results

We apologise for the delay, but the results are finally in!

Plastic Beyblades are really complex, and continuing their legacy with a worthy design was a huge challenge! Fifteen Bladers took up this challenge, and a few entries stood out more than the rest.

Here are the prizes again:

The top four winners get to choose one Face Booster out of these:
Woo, a rare opportunity to get limited Face Boosters! Lucky people!

On top of that, the first-place winner gets to win one of dio's custom Beyblades! Since the Face Contest ended, this custom has concretized and we're ready to reveal which one made it as the prize! Close your eyes and...

That's right! A brand new, custom-made Falborg G, a creation straight out of dio's mind!

Without further waiting, here are those from the top four who win a Face Booster, so fourth- to second-place :

4th: saber1005

3rd: SCARlet

2nd: Benjohadi

All your concepts were really amazing and creative, so congrats for placing! Make sure to post in this topic to let the Committee know what your Face Booster choice is, and we'll spoil your profile with one more Face soon!

Now, for the first-place winner...

Two entries battled it out for the top prize, but only one could make it. Which one, you're wondering? Well, what else than...

1st: The Boss!

Congratulations, dio's Falborg G will surely embellish your collection! You simply blew the competition right out of the way, wow!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I AM TRULY HUMBLED! I'm picking the PURPLE face! There was many many great entries this time, but deep inside I knew I was going to win, because there was no way the judges would have missed my originality, artistry and critical thinking about plastic beyblades. I really did my best out there. It is nice to be recognized, especially after spending 20k a year on tuition fees at my art university.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Bye losers,
The Boss out.

We're kidding! September 20th is the new April 1st!

The real top winner is Ingulit!
Ingulit's Entry (Click to View)

Your concept was very ingenious, respected plastic Beyblades' philosophy and physionomy, and offered a system that was realistic too!

Send me your shipping address as soon as possible to claim your prize.

Watch out for a new Face Contest soon~
I was about to say haha

Congrats to all!!
Congratulations everyone! Especially The Boss.

(By the way, I reformatted the OP slightly to place greater emphasis on the winner's names. I also added the actual entries. I hope you don't mind, Kai-V)
Congrats winners! I'm glad the results were finally posted. I completely understand why though.

I'm not surprised to see Ingulit's at first Wink
Congratulations I will enter next time If we Do a metal system designing contest I will win With my 5D Soaring Phoenix Prototype.
Congrats winners!
i like SCARlet's one the most.
Congrats winners! Especially you Ingulit, great design!
thank you WBO, to the people who are working hard to maintain this organization/website. so glad to be part of this contest and won 4th place. Smile saw a lot of great entries. congrats SCARlet, Benjohadi and to Ingulit. you guys really inspired me. keep it up.

Kai-V, no problem about the delay. i understand how hard your part is. choosing/grading participant's entry is tough. especially, it's not just this contest the committee are handling, you guys other stuffs to work on too. so keep it up and more powers to this organization. I'm picking Face Booster Blue please. Smile
Congrats to the winners. Awesome looking designs for sure. I surely thought The Boss would win hah.
I'm sad The Boss didn't win for real, but it's nice to see Ingulit's design win, definitely one of my favourite designs from the competition. Congrats to all the winners, all of those designs look really great, and I think they all captured the plastics aesthetic excellently.

Shame I couldn't find time to enter even with Ingulit pointing me to that lovely 3D modelling program he used, but maybe next time, haha, doubt I would've made anything anywhere near as good as these anyway, though, hah.
Gongrats Ingulit! Your entry was absolutely stunning. I recommend you to search for a 3D- printer...

And benjohadi, you beat me -again- fair and square. Hope I have proven myself a worthy opponent to you though. Can't wait for the next designing contest!

Face Booster RED for me please.
Congrats guys, those pics look awesome! SCARlet and saber1005 your work was amazing
When I saw theboss in first I was flipping out until I scrolled on down...
I love how this community always has jokes up their sleeves, ahhahahahaha.

Congratz to the winners!
Congratulations Ingulit, and to the other winners. Your design was very cute, heh.

Buuuuuut if I had to pick my favourite, it would be SCARlet's. :p
Congratulations Guys the designs are awesome!!
HOLY COW!!! I am beyond thrilled, thank you so much!!! This was an extremely well-fought contest; everyone came up with some amazing ideas (and even mediums!), and everyone's entries were PHENOMENAL this contest! Major congrats to all the other winners; everyone had fantastically realized ideas, and I am truly honored to have come out on top. I'll go with purple, please!! Grin
Congrats to the winners.. Eee Especially to Ingulit..well done..
the rest are not bad, so dont get discouraged..hope to see more entries in the future.. Tongue_out
Facebooster green as usual i guess.. Tongue_out
(Sep. 21, 2013  6:24 PM)SCARlet Wrote: Gongrats Ingulit! Your entry was absolutely stunning. I recommend you to search for a 3D- printer...

And benjohadi, you beat me -again- fair and square. Hope I have proven myself a worthy opponent to you though. Can't wait for the next designing contest!

Face Booster RED for me please.

You grab your Face Booster RED and attempt to open it like a smartphone by tapping on its centre, but all of a sudden it implodes under your touch and reveals...

... a Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Sep. 23, 2013  3:05 AM)Ingulit Wrote: HOLY COW!!! I am beyond thrilled, thank you so much!!! This was an extremely well-fought contest; everyone came up with some amazing ideas (and even mediums!), and everyone's entries were PHENOMENAL this contest! Major congrats to all the other winners; everyone had fantastically realized ideas, and I am truly honored to have come out on top. I'll go with purple, please!! Grin

You unleash Wall-e on your Face Booster but he stumbles on it as he reaches it because his arms are too short. After falling, the Face Booster unfortunately gets stuck in Wall-e's still-rolling wheels and it eventually comes out all warped in the shape of a...

... Byxis! [Image: ByxisFace.png]

(Sep. 23, 2013  3:56 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Congrats to the winners.. Eee Especially to Ingulit..well done..
the rest are not bad, so dont get discouraged..hope to see more entries in the future.. Tongue_out
Facebooster green as usual i guess.. Tongue_out

You try singing to your Face Booster to enchant it and make it melt, but apparently your tuning isn't up to its tastes and it quickly cracks like a glass to show...

... a Virgo Face! [Image: virgoface.png] Congratulations, it's Uncommon!
I live for these face booster openings.
Congrats to the winners!! All of yours look amazing and I know a lot of hard work went into creating them Grin
agreed^^ XD
All four of them look really well done congrats to the winners
Ah, I just noticed I missed saber1005's Face Booster, damn. When I quickly looked at the posts, it did not seem likehe had made a choice, and now I am unable to do it currently.