Face Contest: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade … again! WINNERS!!

Wow congratulations to everyone, the designs were simply amazing. Hope the winners enjoy their beys and face boosters.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:50 PM)Fogot Wrote: Yay! Congrats everyone! And thank you to the mods!
I will choose a red and a blue face booster!
You slide open your first Face Booster and a...

[Image: sagittarioface.png]

Sagittario falls out!

Another Face Booster pops up and lets out...

[Image: libraface.png]

a Libra Face! Congratulations!

It seems fate gave you yellow Faces for your partially yellow entry!
Dang, Congratz to everyone who won!!!! Those are the two I would have chosen Fogot.
congratulations everyone! : D

I can't believe I actually placed! This is awesome.

When do we get to choose which face booster we open?

EDIT: Okay, I see we choose here.

Can I choose the red one?
grats to everyone :P,Can I have a green face booster?
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:36 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: grats to everyone Tongue_out,Can I have a green face booster?

Yay!!! Finally, someone chose the green face booster!! Gratz to you all, you deserve it! I actually thought I would win fourth... oh well. there are more contests!(I hope)
congagulations to all that won and to those who didn't the winners won't be so lucky next time Tongue_out
Wow, congratulations to everybody ! Those are some really awesome designs, all of you deserved it for your hard work. And thanks to the staff for upping the prizes, haha !

May I please have the Orange Face booster ? Thanks, I'm really grateful for the extra prizes. Grin
Congrats to ya all even though i was a little disapointed i knew i wouldn't win so congrats to the winners, congrats to everyone who entered and thanks to Kai-V, Kei and the hole WBO staff.
And everyone better luck next time!
yooooooooooo congratz dudes you have amazing designs
I would like to thank the entire committee and Blader DJ for choosing my design.
Congratulations to the other winners!

For the face booster I would like the orange one. ^^
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:44 PM)Mar Wrote: I would like to thank the entire committee and Blader DJ for choosing my design.
Congratulations to the other winners!

For the face booster I would like the orange one. ^^
hope you enjoy your Mercury Anubis85Xf
I can see Minion taking 10 years to get her face booster again
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Can I choose the red one?

You pop open your Face Booster and suddenly ...

[Image: sagittarioface.png]

... Sagittario flies out!

(Oct. 22, 2010  11:36 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: grats to everyone Tongue_out,Can I have a green face booster?

You pry open your Face Booster and buried inside you find ...

[Image: gemiosface.png]

... Gemios!

(Oct. 23, 2010  3:29 AM)Omega Wrote: May I please have the Orange Face booster ? Thanks, I'm really grateful for the extra prizes. Grin

You carefully open your Face Booster, hoping not to get stung, and find ...

[Image: escolpioface.png]

... Escolpio!
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:44 PM)Mar Wrote: For the face booster I would like the orange one. ^^

You rip open your flimsy Face Booster and discover ...

[Image: ldragoface.png]

... L Drago! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
I'll take a red booster for losing this competition.

Thanks!
yo, since we all know I entered(my username was fayt at the time), you, should give me a green face booster.
Why.. You didn't win anything..
because we like face boosters!!!
It it slightly SPAM though at this point.
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It it slightly SPAM though at this point.

You have a point. I like Face Boosters too and I can shut up, (not really) so you guys can actually talk about this news IF you try
3 things.
1. congrats to the top 8
2. it was a good competition and im happy i did get a look-in
3. just out of curiosity, how was Tsunami Sobek ranked (if anyone below the top-8 was actually awarded a place otherwise i dont mind, it just helps me gauge how much i need to improve.)
We generally just tried to accumulate a list of as few people as possible, which was already quite difficult. Who came before the other besides the list that is in the first post, it cannot really be determined.
Congratulations Mar, don't use Mercury Anubis =P

shouldnt this be on top news?