Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

Which program do i use to make these type of videos or something of microsoft network can to the job the best video ever!
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:43 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: Which program do i use to make these type of videos or something of microsoft network can to the job the best video ever!

After "or" I fail to understand this sentence...
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:00 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:43 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: Which program do i use to make these type of videos or something of microsoft network can to the job the best video ever!

After "or" I fail to understand this sentence...

I think he's asking what Microsoft software he could use to create his video, that would provide the best results.
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:34 PM)jolter648 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm a n00b when it comes to video editing... I have the programs just I haven't taken the time to learn them... But I'll give it a shot. The song just get's me pumping and I SWEAR I have heard it somewhere before... >=D wish me luck!
EDIT: I can't seem to download it... Do you have to have Quicktime Pro? When I right click and pick "Save As Source" or "Save As Quicktime Movie" it won't let me because I don't have Quicktime Pro. Am I doing it wrong?

hey to make animatio like mine on windows movie maker go to my youtube channel and look at how to download youtube videos and convert files it even works on quicktime or any thing

Well I know how to do that xD
I'll just go find the vid on YT and download it using Savevid.com.

oh heh eh kk
YAY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhgLaG68Wk
its and AMV beyblade battle between Byxis and Unicorno!

Wmm wouldnt save it so i directly just recorded from wmm with hypercam2,anyways goodluck to everyone that enters Grin

WATCH IN 480p
Sorry my computer got a serious virus and crashed so I can't do it im on my dad's pc right now and he won't let me download anything
i cant participate on this contest but the song is the second best i ever heard.
if you cant find it search on youtube :earthbend too many stars.
I'm up at 12:30 am, yet I feel like I just drank 5 Monsters because of the thrill of making this!
My entry
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:27 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm up at 12:30 am, yet I feel like I just drank 5 Monsters because of the thrill of making this!
My entry

really good but why is it so blury????? and lolz can hear the characters in background
other than that AWSOME .... have u seen mine???
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:39 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: really good but why is it so blury????? and lolz can hear the characters in background
other than that AWSOME .... have u seen mine???

Thanks! It's blurry because I downloaded it off of YT, and I used WMM. The voices in the background go with the music most of the time. If you pat close attention, then you can see what I mean.
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:45 AM)Nano Wrote: Thanks! It's blurry because I downloaded it off of YT, and I used WMM. The voices in the background go with the music most of the time. If you pat close attention, then you can see what I mean.

yeah it preety much does lol but it sounds funny ( with gingas high pitch english voice) lol

i say congrats to many vids so far as they are awesome
i hope everyone had a great time making these
I was wondering if i can redo my entry?
It says the first one is your only one. So probably not.
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:41 AM)Nano Wrote: It says the first one is your only one. So probably not.

I mean the very same video,the saved version of it,i somehow managed to save it.And i dont feel its all that great.,anyways,if i cant then its ok.
Would it be ok to use some other stadiums than the attack type stadium
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:26 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Would it be ok to use some other stadiums than the attack type stadium
been stated before, yes u may
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:04 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I mean the very same video,the saved version of it,i somehow managed to save it.And i dont feel its all that great.,anyways,if i cant then its ok.

Only one. You posted, and that is final.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:04 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I mean the very same video,the saved version of it,i somehow managed to save it.And i dont feel its all that great.,anyways,if i cant then its ok.

Only one. You posted, and that is final.

Oh ok,its ok then,thanks!
One more question Kai-V:

Is there a criteria for these videos, or should we follow "Follow the rules, be creative, make it look good" ?
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:10 PM)darkbladea Wrote: One more question Kai-V:

Is there a criteria for these videos, or should we follow "Follow the rules, be creative, make it look good" ?

Yeah, also, is this being judged on story, exciting-ness, etc., or just overall quality?
were should i post the vid link kai?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:05 AM)flymewmincrew Wrote: were should i post the vid link kai?

Right here Smile
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:05 AM)flymewmincrew Wrote: were should i post the vid link kai?

Right here Smile

Thanx dude here is the vid freshly uploaded guys enjoy rate comment subscribe and good luck to all who enter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrKQCiGFhyc (quality should improve after couple of hours)
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:32 AM)flymewmincrew Wrote:

Right here Smile

Thanx dude here is the vid freshly uploaded guys enjoy rate comment subscribe and good luck to all who enter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrKQCiGFhyc (quality should improve after couple of hours)

It's pretty good, but it's EARTHBEND, not Earthbound
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:38 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:32 AM)flymewmincrew Wrote:

Right here Smile

It's pretty good, but it's EARTHBEND, not Earthbound
lol oops thanx ill fix that