Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars" Winners!

I didn't win, probably because of the logo.

Just kidding, I'm just happy to have participated. Congratulations to all of the winners!

As an aside note, you wouldn't happen to know where the rest of us stand, would you Kai-V? I'd really like to know where I landed in the heap.
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:54 PM)Sparta Wrote: I didn't win, probably because of the logo.

Just kidding, I'm just happy to have participated. Congratulations to all of the winners!

As an aside note, you wouldn't happen to know where the rest of us stand, would you Kai-V? I'd really like to know where I landed in the heap.

We just tried to agree on two-three entries, the others did not have specific ranks.
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:54 PM)Sparta Wrote: I didn't win, probably because of the logo.

We just tried to agree on two-three entries, the others did not have specific ranks.

Oh then that's fine, I was just curious. Thanks anyways.
Congratulations to the winners those 3 were exactly who I thought would win because I knew DrigerGT was gonna make it but I was stuck between OkiBlaze and Lucky.
i wouldve entered but i was too late ha congrats guys all of you deserve it!
Congrats congrats! DrigerGT, you are like Driger beating MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS! Lucky, you are like Lucky Charms! OkiBlaze, you are like a Firebender! Lol. You all are too awesome Grin
(Jun. 28, 2011  1:30 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Congrats congrats! DrigerGT, you are like Driger beating MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS! Lucky, you are like Lucky Charms! OkiBlaze, you are like a Firebender! Lol. You all are too awesome Grin

Those are some strange connections (Okiblaze is a firebender? Try waterbender Joyful_2).

You know, the next contest should be a writing contest. It would be a new, cool idea.
Congrats to all 3