Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

(Apr. 16, 2011  2:19 PM)the_kid98 Wrote: i cant post videos but iv been watching them and most of them are pretty good so im curious to see who wins this new type of contest.
WHO WILL WIN!
XD

Stop SPAMing this thread. If you aren't going to make one, don't post. NOBODY cares if you can't make one.

And we all want to know who is going to win.
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:58 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I LOVE/HATE THIS CONTEST SO MUCH.

I've been editing my video for the past week now, and my stupid editor deleted some of my clips on the timeline. I was planning on turning in my entry tonight so I won't have to do it during school, but I'm not sure now...

I've seen many of the entries, and I have to say, I'm really impressed (it might be hard to beat mine though, haha).

gud luck 2 u Okiblaze..... im lukin frwrd to ur video....
lol i feel like my vid is lost in the pages
also i hope u do an epic vid okiblaze, i wish u luck
OkiBlaze, I think that usually in a WBO face contest, Moderators and Committee members aren't allowed to participate in the contest, although it says no such thing in this one.

Are you allowed ?
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:20 PM)Electric Wrote: OkiBlaze, I think that usually in a WBO face contest, Moderators and Committee members aren't allowed to participate in the contest, although it says no such thing in this one.

Are you allowed ?

It says it in the OP.

(Apr. 01, 2011  8:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The WBO Committee isn't eligible. Again.
And OkiBlaze is not a Committee Member.
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And OkiBlaze is not a Committee Member.
I feel stupid. What does the blue name mean then?
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:37 PM)greimatter Wrote:

I think it means a moderator.
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:37 PM)greimatter Wrote:

He is a Global Moderator, not a WBO Committee Member
So he is eligible to participate ? I remember in one contest, Diamond entered, but people said he was not allowed, but finally Diamond was allowed because he had just become a Moderator at that time.
We have had the Global Moderators group for only a short while.

Actually, we would have probably allowed Committee Members to participate too if we were not all too busy anyway, hah.
You guys wouldn't think that I'd let a video contest slip by without me entering it, would you? xD

I also heard that Diamond might be entering, but nothing is confirmed, hah.

So, me, Diamond, DrigerGT, and REscolpio (and others that I missed that were somewhat big on YouTube; Hm, is blah joining too?).

Looks like some fun competition, haha.
My Entry:

WBO Face Contest - Lightning LDrago 100HF VS Storm Pegasis 105RF

A week later than I expected, but I still think it has a chance, haha.

This is a bit different than my other videos, and you'll see how.
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:22 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: My Entry:

Excellent video! I loved the part when you showed the constellations on "Too many stars!" That's somewhat similar to what I'm going to do. I'm filming today with my friends. I'm so excited!
Wow ! So much competition, Here is my entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNMWxCuiA-A

I tried putting minimal anime clips, to show the action of the real Beyblades. I hope you enjoy this video, as much as I enjoyed creating it.

The BB-10, Galaxy Pegasis and 3 segment-launcher grip is borrowed from a friend. Hell Kerbecs was bought from Plamoya and Gravity Perseus's string launcher(along with Gravity Perseus) was bought from there too. The mat is a rubber Yoga mat.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:34 PM)Electric Wrote: Wow ! So much competition, Here is my entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNMWxCuiA-A

I tried putting minimal anime clips, to show the action of the real Beyblades. I hope you enjoy this video, as much as I enjoyed creating it.

The BB-10, Galaxy Pegasus and 3 segment-launcher grip is borrowed from a friend. Hell Kerbecs was bought from Plamoya and Gravity Perseus's string launcher(along with Gravity Perseus) was bought from there too. The mat is a rubber Yoga mat.

Its very good. I am not taking part in this contest as I am going on 27. Best of luck for you, Electric.

The last "real-life" hit was slightly anti-climatic compared to the climax you had just built, in my opinion, hah.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The last "real-life" hit was slightly anti-climatic compared to the climax you had just built, in my opinion, hah.
I knew someone would point that out, haha.

I had no other material to use, and as all of my videos, I don't want to "fix" BeyBattles just for show.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:52 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I knew someone would point that out, haha.

I had no other material to use, and as all of my videos, I don't want to "fix" BeyBattles just for show.

Oh, so all beybattles happened one right after the other, in that order ?
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:52 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I knew someone would point that out, haha.

Oh, so all beybattles happened one right after the other, in that order ?

Except for any mislaunches, yes.

I honestly thought it was very lucky, haha.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:11 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

Excellent video! I loved the part when you showed the constellations on "Too many stars!" That's somewhat similar to what I'm going to do. I'm filming today with my friends. I'm so excited!

my video happened to have that part where the constellations would show at the time too many stars were sung.....and i uploaded mine before okiblaze's too..sry if im rude but i really spent a lot of time on my vid....
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:11 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:11 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

my video happened to have that part where the constellations would show at the time too many stars were sung.....and i uploaded mine before okiblaze's too..sry if im rude but i really spent a lot of time on my vid....

Oh, sorry. I must have missed your vid. Sorry. I'll go watch it.
Just by the way, there are plenty of references to stars in Metal Fight Beyblade, so I expect it to be very common to think about adding them in your video ...

That does not mean that you should all put those stars in your videos, but it is not necessarily the most ingenious idea of the world and nobody would be stealing someone else's idea if they included them as well ...
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: nobody would be stealing someone else's idea if they included them as well ...
I understand this, but see, the song could be a tad-bit short. Is it possible I could pause for a second, with the anime noises?

See.... I'm not sure if anyone else did this.
This will be HARD [Professional] Here i come