Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

(Apr. 02, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote: Could we just use an instrumental version of this song?

No, we do not really have the right to transform the song EARTHBEND allowed us to use for this contest.

DrigerGT, I will try to get the lyrics of the song. Is anybody else interested in reading them ? Otherwise I will just send them to DrigerGT in a private message.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote: Could we just use an instrumental version of this song?

No, we do not really have the right to transform the song EARTHBEND allowed us to use for this contest.

DrigerGT, I will try to get the lyrics of the song. Is anybody else interested in reading them ? Otherwise I will just send them to DrigerGT in a private message.

I'm interested in reading them too.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DrigerGT, I will try to get the lyrics of the song. Is anybody else interested in reading them ? Otherwise I will just send them to DrigerGT in a private message.

I'm interested in reading them.
Count me in, I would love to read the lyrics.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DrigerGT, I will try to get the lyrics of the song. Is anybody else interested in reading them ? Otherwise I will just send them to DrigerGT in a private message.

Include me please, I'm also interested.
This'll give me an excuse to actually make another video XD (purpose ftw).

I would definitely enjoy a lyrics sheet ^>^

EDIT: Plus, I'd really want to get discovered xD
two things: one i asked my mom about downlaoding the song but she was all like"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way samuel it costs money to downlaod things" and number two the computer wont let me post pics vids or any thing just words or pm.(man atleast thats a bit better than not seeing the avatars of people or having the screen be completley white...)
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)leone=best Wrote: two things: one i asked my mom about downlaoding the song but she was all like"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way samuel it costs money to downlaod things" and number two the computer wont let me post pics vids or any thing just words or pm.(man atleast thats a bit better than not seeing the avatars of people or having the screen be completley white...)

I doesn't cost $$$ to download the song. Just right-click and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As". Free XD
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)leone=best Wrote: two things: one i asked my mom about downlaoding the song but she was all like"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way samuel it costs money to downlaod things" and number two the computer wont let me post pics vids or any thing just words or pm.(man atleast thats a bit better than not seeing the avatars of people or having the screen be completley white...)

Damn, you must have the worst and cheapest Internet connection to ever exist. Almost every site you go to has you unconsciously download things, especially YouTube.

Usually you have a monthly amount of downloads and uploads that you are allowed to do. If you exceed, of course that costs extra, but unless someone else in your family is doing a lot of downloads besides you, then it should take a while before you reach your month's limit of downloads.

Ah, I did not expect so many people to be interested in the lyrics. I will get them and post them as soon as possible.
I am in for the lyrics be prepared for an strange battle
who is doing editing with scence of the video...
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:01 AM)darkbladea Wrote:

I doesn't cost $$$ to download the song. Just right-click and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As". Free XD

i know im still trying to convince my mom that it dosent.
I have a question, can I make 1 video for the contest with the song and 1 only for my channel without music?
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:31 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I have a question, can I make 1 video for the contest with the song and 1 only for my channel without music?
I don't see why not. For it is your video without the music.

I am also interested for the lyrics.
I seriously cannot download this song. Anyone know how to get it on Windows Media Player?
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:43 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: I seriously cannot download this song. Anyone know how to get it on Windows Media Player?

You can just right-click on the link, "Save Target As".
Can any Beyblade related videos be used with this track?

Or, does it have to be the ones which were mentioned in the Original Post.
Here's the first entry of the contest... I was working on a normal video then suddenly this thread showed up so I reedited to make it better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uy2J0rKw...ideo_title
It is being processed though...
I'm eager to see all of the entries.

Sadly, I cannot enter, but seeing everyone's videos will keep my BeySpirit strong!

loljk I'm entering.
Might work on it if I can find a good camera, and can sneak my stadium away from my mom's room. Can see that Face now, and the title. DrigerGT will get his challenge. Smile
EDIT: Some people from the Rock community are finally recognizing that AMVs get much attention and can really get their songs out, and they chose Beyblade either because of a big following in the area or they saw it was an extremely popular hobby that is often on YouTube.
can i use animated bey battles or does it have to be real life beyblade battles
And Can you use Too many stars and have another song in the video
And Can you use Too many stars and have another song in the video
Ok I'm in!

Let's get filming!
I have a question: Can you create like a short film about 2 bladers going to bey battle? (Example. The other blader wants to battle (Just body language.) Then they battle then the rest/most is going to be a beyblade battle.)
IM IN i want to make a vid
just to make sure DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN A TT ATTACK STADUIM
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:12 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: IM IN i want to make a vid

I don't know what gave you that idea, but it does not have to be in the Attack stadium.
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:25 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:12 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: IM IN i want to make a vid

I don't know what gave you that idea, but it does not have to be in the Attack stadium.

LOLZ i dont know cuz its like the official tournament staduim lolz
kk ill probably make soon ( i dont have my camera at the moment due to personal issues)