Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

Did you leave the Face unscrewed on purpose, I suppose ?
Not unscrewed... 'loosened'. Smile
OMG UWIK!!!!!

That must of taken some editing, I'm sure.

But wait. For me, the contest is already over.

I thinksit is safe to say that Uwik has won all 4 face boosters XD.
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:38 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: That must of taken some editing, I'm sure.

Other than the border and the little black and white touch-ups, I don't think it was edited Chocked_2
Just a lot of retakes and patience to get the right shot Eee

Really nice one Uwik, man I wish you were part of the committee so that you wouldn't have been able to kill the competition like that Tongue_out_wink
That just blown my chance of winning.
Love it!
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:43 PM)Uwik Wrote: Cool Picture

I see those fishing lines holding the pieces in midair... Mystery Solved
[Image: 7599672568_3deea7c2c0_z.jpg]
Contest-picture2 by keldakitty, on Flickr

I love beyblade and taking photos im matt and im 11 years old i love beyblade and have the spirit to be the best i can heres my photo Thanks
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:40 PM)matthewarick2 Wrote: [Image: 7599672568_3deea7c2c0_z.jpg]
Contest-picture2 by keldakitty, on Flickr

I love beyblade and taking photos im matt and im 11 years old i love beyblade and have the spirit to be the best i can heres my photo Thanks

I can't see the photo...

EDIT, nevermind, it appeared! It is a mystery

Uwik, that photo is epic. Loving the color in the photo. And the explosion, of course. Smile
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:43 PM)Uwik Wrote: My entry.

"Discombobulated"

MF-H Flash Orion W145 RF vs MF-H Diablo Quetzacoatl BD145 RB.
Split seconds after impact. Split seconds before explosion.

0_0 Where's the mop? I think I just created a new lake in my own house....

All the entries are really impressive so far, it's kinda ruining my hope of winning this contest. XD
Yes, Uwik has a nice entry. But you gotta keep your head up Meow! There are 4 winners, and Uwik is only one person. So I'm just gonna be the next person to win, that's all Tongue_out
I think Uwik done great. and He used editing for confirm.. I am going to be First in this contest/.
So many awesome entries...
No one said anything about mine... Sadly.
Anyways, I love Uwik's entry. It was epic! Grin
Arg decided to get mine done and over with. No more procrastination!

[Image: Peacock-Elegance.jpg]

I call it: Peacock Elegance....Yes I know the name is cheesy. I couldn't really think of anything else.

Editing: All I added was the flare on the top of the beyblade and my name on the bottom.

How was it taken?: I stuck flowers into the space between E230 and Duo, and let it rest on the grass. It's not really apparent in the photo, but the flowers kinda act as the peacock's feathers.
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:37 PM)Meow! Wrote: Arg decided to get mine done and over with. No more procrastination!

[Image: Peacock-Elegance.jpg]

I call it: Peacock Elegance....Yes I know the name is cheesy. I couldn't really think of anything else.

Editing: All I added was the flare on the top of the beyblade and my name on the bottom.

How was it taken?: I stuck flowers into the space between E230 and Duo, and let it rest on the grass. It's not really apparent in the photo, but the flowers kinda act as the peacock's feathers.

Gasp .... Prettyful...
I love it! Cute
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:37 PM)Meow! Wrote: Arg decided to get mine done and over with. No more procrastination!

Picture

The picture is excelent, but the worn stickers are a huge turn off for me ;_;
I didn't think they were too terribly bad. You should see some of my other beyblades. XD
Wow! Two amazing entries up there!
Uwik and Meow!

Seriously man, how did you get that SO perfect, Uwik?! AMAZING!

Meow- Well, I was planning something similar; I mean, a setup that relates the beyblade and the background well... I was planning something "evil", though!
Yours is superbly beautiful, seriously!
I'm guessing plastics are allowed? if so I have an idea.

(Jul. 19, 2012  6:29 PM).:J:. Wrote: I'm guessing plastics are allowed? if so I have an idea.

Of course. I asked that question before. Any beyblade, any amount, as long as there's at least one beyblade in the picture.
My entry srry so blurry my good camera was broke and only had my ipods camso this is the best i could do

[Image: IMG_2032-1.jpg]
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:59 AM)Minato0986 Wrote:
Fierce!
Thnx Ladi (...) Argh!

(Jul. 20, 2012  9:19 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is my entry:
I call it "The Divided Heroes"

[Image: 29lfbpi.jpg]

The water is real...right?