Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

You still have a lot of time left. Try to borrow a camera/cord and uploae the pic. I dont think it will take too long either.
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:43 PM)Cannon Wrote:

(Jul. 15, 2012  3:10 AM)Tris Wrote:

Love these two. Something about ice and water just get me aha.
This is my entry.....Sorry for the huge picture..

That's it. I'm taking a different photo. I wanna win something one day!
Now... I just need to try abit harder.
BUT I WILL NOT EDIT IT!!! Smile
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:41 PM)Luck Wrote: That's it. I'm taking a different photo. I wanna win something one day!

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!

EDIT: Chocked_2
Someone finally ninja'd Kai-V XD
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:41 PM)Luck Wrote: That's it. I'm taking a different photo. I wanna win something one day!
Now... I just need to try abit harder.
BUT I WILL NOT EDIT IT!!! Smile

Your first entry is your only one ... Read the rules.
I know. But surely I can replace it?
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:47 PM)Luck Wrote: I know. But surely I can replace it?

No, Gasp
Sorry dude.

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
Every one you just rocked I will be up when I have my thing...

Luck:- You should be waiting for while to get the Ideas then present it. Mine will be different..
Damn :L worth a try though right?
When someone posts their entry, does some-one(Committee Member) gather them together and re-name them etc? So they can't edit their photo?
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:54 PM)Luck Wrote: Damn :L worth a try though right?
I guess :\

The current entries are kinda intimidating, so I'm gonna keep mines for the last minute XD

I suppose Nocto and zionson are doing the same thing, ha.

Best for last, right?

(Jul. 15, 2012  12:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: When someone posts their entry, does some-one(Committee Member) gather them together and re-name them etc? So they can't edit their photo?

I have very good visual memory. Nobody should try to lie to me.
I hope this helps..To prevent people from changing their entry upload all the entries on the page on fb which has already been done like this you can know people who changed their entries.
Not everyone has a Facebook account ..
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:24 PM)Cannon Wrote: Not everyone has a Facebook account ..

I think you didn't get what I meant I didn't tell the users I said the WBO page should post the pics..

I think he meant for archival purposes. Everyone can see the pics here. But the WBO has put all of the entries on facebook along with the username and post link. So basically we have everyone's original pic on FB already, should they decide to change it.

(Jul. 15, 2012  1:28 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I said the WBO page should post the pics..
Already done Eee
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

I think he meant for archival purposes. Everyone can see the pics here. But the WBO has put all of the entries on facebook along with the username and post link. So basically we have everyone's original pic on FB already, should they decide to change it.

Yup that's what I meant..
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: When someone posts their entry, does some-one(Committee Member) gather them together and re-name them etc? So they can't edit their photo?

I have very good visual memory. Nobody should try to lie to me.
Just to make things clear--when I asked if I was able to replace it, I did actually forget that it was only the first pic that got taken account. Sorry about that.

I got my entry ready, and in the spirit of the remembrance days mine is of an epic picture of a plastic Gen blade.
Now once I stop dieing on the easy mode of Magaman 10, I will figure out how to put pictures on here from my phone. XD
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)Imperial Wrote: Here's my entry.

That would've been way better with the Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Ver. Smile
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)Imperial Wrote: Here's my entry.

How did you done that? very good tell me the idea...
You really think he's going to tell you? This is a competition...