FNaF Random Thoughts/Theories

This thread is for the general discussion of FNaF, it’s characters, and your theories
Like music man for example. We’re one game ahead of sister location and they’re still making funtimes. Is he possessed like the rest of them? Why doesn’t he attack the player in the game he first appears in?
i just recently started watching fnaf gameplay again and i forgot how deep the lore of the series runs, its really cool
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Funtime Freddy is our lord and savior.

Nah, Buff Helpy is a better master than Funtime Freddy.
F-U-N-T-I-M-E F-R-E-D-D-Y
That’s how we spell victory
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:51 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: F-U-N-T-I-M-E F-R-E-D-D-Y
That’s how we spell victory

YEAH!
Sorry I’m late. Fetch is out! Hopefully I can get my hands on it in this quarantine, see what it has in store...

Also planning on trying FNaF 2 on switch
is this thread still active? if so what do you think about MatPat's new lore video. outside the youtube community he's been notorious for bad theories, but this time there isn't much backlash. and I agree with the whole theory actually, and I wonder if there are other Human Animatronics, or ones that exist already but we don't know cause we never really look for brains and such in animatronics.
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote: is this thread still active? if so what do you think about MatPat's new lore video. outside the youtube community he's been notorious for bad theories, but this time there isn't much backlash. and I agree with the whole theory actually, and I wonder if there are other Human Animatronics, or ones that exist already but we don't know cause we never really look for brains and such in animatronics.

He’s not notorious for bat theories, also I just posted a few minutes ago. And I’ve been studying animatronic designs in a official FNaF poster I got. Now I’m scared of afton. I do want to see what I have to say after reading fetch myself, so I can’t exactly give my opinion on that theory

I also managed to pick up some details that matpat didn’t pick up on before the quarantine, thinking of making my own theory

Most of them here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLS8iXmVGqQ
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:23 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote: is this thread still active? if so what do you think about MatPat's new lore video. outside the youtube community he's been notorious for bad theories, but this time there isn't much backlash. and I agree with the whole theory actually, and I wonder if there are other Human Animatronics, or ones that exist already but we don't know cause we never really look for brains and such in animatronics.

He’s not notorious for bat theories, also I just posted a few minutes ago. And I’ve been studying animatronic designs in a official FNaF poster I got. Now I’m scared of afton. I do want to see what I have to say after reading fetch myself, so I can’t exactly give my opinion on that theory

he is notorious for bad theories. just check out the whole fnaf reddit lol. I'm prob gonna go look at more animatronics myself as well, maybe one of them is a hybrid prob not but ya never know. and also this just hit me, why would a half human half demon human animatronic thing be doing in BV's bedroom? (nightmare) and do we know who the victim was that's brain was put into nightmare, is that even relevant? so many questions lol. I still doubt that the nightmares are existing beings, along with nightmare. but where would BV get the human animatronic hybrid idea from? (assuming that BV made up the nightmares) I'm guessing he found william afton's experiments on in ,maybe but we can never know.
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:30 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:23 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: He’s not notorious for bat theories, also I just posted a few minutes ago. And I’ve been studying animatronic designs in a official FNaF poster I got. Now I’m scared of afton. I do want to see what I have to say after reading fetch myself, so I can’t exactly give my opinion on that theory

he is notorious for bad theories. just check out the whole fnaf reddit lol. I'm prob gonna go look at more animatronics myself as well, maybe one of them is a hybrid prob not but ya never know. and also this just hit me, why would a half human half demon human animatronic thing be doing in BV's bedroom? (nightmare) and do we know who the victim was that's brain was put into nightmare, is that even relevant? so many questions lol. I still doubt that the nightmares are existing beings, along with nightmare. but where would BV get the human animatronic hybrid idea from? (assuming that BV made up the nightmares) I'm guessing he found william afton's experiments on in ,maybe but we can never know.

Rockstar Bonnie’s voicelines are VERY interesting. They call him non-possessed, but if it is William afton, then why does rockstar Bonnie call him “friend”? Why does he want afton to die such a gruesome death? If afton is the player, then why are springtrap and afton there with, um, gruesome things showing? It’s all very confusiling.

And then into the pit. That rabbit-thing is completely unexplainable. It dies on the ball pit, but afton isn’t there. It needs solving.
Have any of you played Freddy In Space 2? It's a pretty decent platformer with lots of bosses. There are even secret bosses where you have to literally break the game to find. This is how to find them.
Freddy in Space 2 Secret Bosses
There are several which ought to surprise you.
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:59 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Have any of you played Freddy In Space 2? It's a pretty decent platformer with lots of bosses. There are even secret bosses where you have to literally break the game to find. This is how to find them.

I saw the big youtuber live stream
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:59 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Have any of you played Freddy In Space 2? It's a pretty decent platformer with lots of bosses. There are even secret bosses where you have to literally break the game to find. This is how to find them.

I saw the big youtuber live stream

I almost passed out from shock when I saw the Mad Theorists.

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:20 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Sorry I’m late. Fetch is out! Hopefully I can get my hands on it in this quarantine, see what it has in store...

FNaF on Switch!?? I thought it was only available on PS4 and PC. Can you get it for Xbox One?
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)snoc Wrote: I saw the big youtuber live stream

I almost passed out from shock when I saw the Mad Theorists.

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:20 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Sorry I’m late. Fetch is out! Hopefully I can get my hands on it in this quarantine, see what it has in store...

FNaF on Switch!?? I thought it was only available on PS4 and PC. Can you get it for Xbox One?

Yeah it’s on all consoles I believe, but I play it most on pc and switch
Yeah, I chose switch because it works better than Xbox and is portable.
What are your favourite FNaF songs?
Mine are Now Hiring At Freddy's, Follow Me, I Am The Purple Guy, and Drawn To The Bitter.
How do i read the fnaf novels in which order with the news series out
(Jun. 28, 2020  10:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: How do i read the fnaf novels in which order with the news series out

the new series is fazbear frights, you can get them on amazon I believe. The other series before that goes in this order:

BOOK 1:THE SILVER EYES|BOOK 2: THE TWISTED ONES|BOOK 3:THE FOURTH CLOSET
Rating every Fnaf game

Fnaf 1 - pretty basic imo

Fnaf 2 - about the same as the 1st one but with some more challenges

Fnaf 3 - a lot more challenging than the 1st or second

Fnaf 4 - not as challenging but 10x scarier

Fnaf: Sister Location - easily the best Fnaf Game

Fnaf: Fazbears pizzaria simulator - interesting game but very good game, i love the games animatronics
What do I read after fourth closet
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: What do I read after fourth closet

That's the end of the twisted trilogy.
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: What do I read after fourth closet

after that the next series is called fazbear frights. Its not connected to the trilogy though.
Who is Charlie