FGC Player finding other ways to be competitive!

Hello all, Dapps here. Completely new to the Blade scene, (not counting playing when I was younger). Came to these boards to find out more about it. ^^ I am currently big into games such as Super Smash Bros Melee, Street Fighter, and MvC for good competitive fun, and just like having stuff that challenges me in my life.

Anyways, always open for a chat, so if anyone feels like educating a fool, feel free to hit me up!
Welcome to the game, and to the WBO! Always cool to see people from other competitive games give Beyblade a try.
Are you on SFV? My CFN is Shirayuki, so if you want to run some sets there, I'm willing to.

Other than that, welcome!
Thanks Bey Brad, and thanks Shira. ^^ And yes, I will add you either later tonight or tomorrow!

Edit: SFV tag is FGC_Dapps
Hey man, welcome to the WBO!

A lot has changed since (what I am assuming you played is) the Plastic Generation. We had a new series which ended, but another one has actually started pretty recently!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me Smile
Appreciate it, Hato. When I last played, it was during the introduction of the first wave of metal ones. I will definitely message you if I need some clarifications!
welcome to WBO friend!

i heard you're new to beyblade and want to get started. if you want to know what bey you you can buy to get started. feel free to pm me [also if you have any question about beyblade. feel free to pm me! i like to help other]
Welcome if you want to ask a new blader like you feel free to ask me!
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. I appreciate it. ^^