FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Once again, don't tell us your progress. Just enter your final draft when you're done. We do not want to read about your rough drafts and progesses.
The Metal wheel just looks like it will have too much recoil.
i typed in the Q: and put pic in and thnx
lol i really dint edit go see the post to prove that im innocent!
so were do i put my pic up at
and the metal wheel. the points going to be closer together
i just want ray unicorno cuz the one i got was fake
which one is mercury anubis attk bala defen or stami
how do i put my bey into the other entries
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:49 AM)Demosyks Wrote: how do i put my bey into the other entries
a mod does that
COSMIC APOPHIS TS125RF

This is my design for the competition. Before I go into the actual design, I'll brief you guys on why I chose this theme bey.

Story:
Apophis was an Egyptian mythological creature, told by people as the Serpent Of Chaos. Over the past few years, there has been an asteroid, which NASA has named "Apophis", spotted with it's gravitational directing heading for earth. Going back to the Egyptian creature, the serpent of Apophis was known as the serpent of chaos, therefore the asteroid was named after chaos.

Now on with the blade. It is called Cosmic Apophis due to it's chaotic design.
Facebolt:
The description in the image below is incorrect, as it was uploading to photobucket, I re-read the mini article on Apophis on wikipedia and got the wrong bit of info. The face is the same colour but includes a hieroglyphic serpent on the bolt, indicating Apophis itself.

Energy Ring:
A lot like the Aries energy ring, the edges are rugged. The colour of the ring is white, indicating positive power behind Apophis. There are more edges around the ring than the Aries energy ring, giving the power of an attack type.

Fusion Wheel:
The fusion wheel follows the same shape of the Energy Ring (see above) but more blunt. The shape following gives more of an aero-dynamic touch to the blade. As well as being able to attack at high speed, the thickness and weight behind the wheel will allow the blade to defend itself in a final stand.

Spin track:
Now this one was a tricky one... I took the T125 spin track (also shown in the picture, as I couldn't make the right shapes) and gave it an option to change the wings upside down, to change between endurance or attack. Although the changes are very slight, it gives the perfect balance to the blades powers.

Performance Tip:
You may be wandering; "WHY THE HELL IS AN RF TIP ON THIS THING?!". Remember "Grip Attacker" from the first gen of beyblades? I want the traction speed of that for heavy hits. This brings down endurance highly, BUT the attack aspect of this is crazy. Almost like a tank of a sort.

[i]Overview:
In my opinion, I have been able to create a balance type beyblade, which hits hard and fast, as well as a defence type which can last final stand hits. Every blade has a weakness. For some, it might be the RF tip. For others it might be the Energy Ring. The blade in it's entirety follows Apophis's choas.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my concept for this bey. Here is the picture. I guarantee the text above is more accurate than the picture but enjoy my bitmap blade parts Smile

[Image: beybladeentry.jpg]
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:36 AM)Demosyks Wrote: MY Bey Burning Horus
Face: horus
Clear Hheel: burning . tranlucent yellow
Metal Wheel: horus
Track: (TSA108)
Bottom: rubber
I come, see this post, and no picture at all. Whether you had one before or not, this is giving a good impression at all ... Whatever made you edit your post, you should have just read the rules.
hey lewlew may i ask why is it so blurry
Name: burning horus
Face: horus
Clear Wheel: burning(transelusent yellow)
Metal Wheel: horus
TrackUnhappyTSA108) tri spin attack
Bottom: rubber tip
it was on my laptop
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

xyo, What do you mean?
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:52 AM)LewLew Wrote: COSMIC APOPHIS TS125RF

This is my design for the competition. Before I go into the actual design, I'll brief you guys on why I chose this theme bey.

Story:
Apophis was an Egyptian mythological creature, told by people as the Serpent Of Chaos. Over the past few years, there has been an asteroid, which NASA has named "Apophis", spotted with it's gravitational directing heading for earth. Going back to the Egyptian creature, the serpent of Apophis was known as the serpent of chaos, therefore the asteroid was named after chaos.

Now on with the blade. It is called Cosmic Apophis due to it's chaotic design.
Facebolt:
The description in the image below is incorrect, as it was uploading to photobucket, I re-read the mini article on Apophis on wikipedia and got the wrong bit of info. The face is the same colour but includes a hieroglyphic serpent on the bolt, indicating Apophis itself.

Energy Ring:
A lot like the Aries energy ring, the edges are rugged. The colour of the ring is white, indicating positive power behind Apophis. There are more edges around the ring than the Aries energy ring, giving the power of an attack type.

Fusion Wheel:
The fusion wheel follows the same shape of the Energy Ring (see above) but more blunt. The shape following gives more of an aero-dynamic touch to the blade. As well as being able to attack at high speed, the thickness and weight behind the wheel will allow the blade to defend itself in a final stand.

Spin track:
Now this one was a tricky one... I took the T125 spin track (also shown in the picture, as I couldn't make the right shapes) and gave it an option to change the wings upside down, to change between endurance or attack. Although the changes are very slight, it gives the perfect balance to the blades powers.

Performance Tip:
You may be wandering; "WHY THE HELL IS AN RF TIP ON THIS THING?!". Remember "Grip Attacker" from the first gen of beyblades? I want the traction speed of that for heavy hits. This brings down endurance highly, BUT the attack aspect of this is crazy. Almost like a tank of a sort.

[i]Overview:
In my opinion, I have been able to create a balance type beyblade, which hits hard and fast, as well as a defence type which can last final stand hits. Every blade has a weakness. For some, it might be the RF tip. For others it might be the Energy Ring. The blade in it's entirety follows Apophis's choas.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my concept for this bey. Here is the picture. I guarantee the text above is more accurate than the picture but enjoy my bitmap blade parts Smile

[Image: beybladeentry.jpg]

Did you jsut copy that clear wheel from aries...? Did you just turn the color to negative? And that bottom, did you just copy that from a RF and colored it differently?
What does everyone think to my design with the story? Smile
Fogot, I don't have photoshop. My laptop is broke so I had to use paint. I did the best I could with what I had. They're just examples until I get my laptop working correctly.
LewLew I think you could have just gave a link to your image rather than posting it up..
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:57 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:52 AM)LewLew Wrote: COSMIC APOPHIS TS125RF

Did you jsut copy that clear wheel from aries...? Did you just turn the color to negative? And that bottom, did you just copy that from a RF and colored it differently?
and the face bolt looks too professional, very fishy :\
Looks like DF145 to me...
LewLew, you just basically copied the face, clear wheel, track, and colored it differently.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:02 AM)Demosyks Wrote: how do u put it into a link
Just stop editing anything. Everything will be better that way.