FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 20, 2010  3:02 AM)Demosyks Wrote: how do u put it into a link
seriously,............. post ur pic on a image hosting site, send that url of the pic to ur post, and then we can view it. Wasn't this mentioned earlier in this thread?
Also, the wheel looks like a poison wheel.
Everyone has a point. It does look like you just copied parts.
i wanna make a bey called guardian gryphen
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:06 AM)Demosyks Wrote: i wanna make a bey called guardian gryphen
Post that elsewhere. You can only have one entry, and you already submitted it.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:06 AM)Demosyks Wrote: i wanna make a bey called guardian gryphen
didn't you already post ur entry?
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:08 AM)Demosyks Wrote: who lives in georgia
quit spaming, this does not belong here!
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:00 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:57 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:52 AM)LewLew Wrote: COSMIC APOPHIS TS125RF

This is my design for the competition. Before I go into the actual design, I'll brief you guys on why I chose this theme bey.

Did you jsut copy that clear wheel from aries...? Did you just turn the color to negative? And that bottom, did you just copy that from a RF and colored it differently?
and the face bolt looks too professional, very fishy :\

I had to since I don't have photoshop. The RF is recoloured and used as it is and the attack ring is recoloured... The face was done pixel by pixel. It's just a brief idea after all. If you look at the detailed description of the Energy ring, then you'll understand what I was going for.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:09 AM)LewLew Wrote:

This is my design for the competition. Before I go into the actual design, I'll brief you guys on why I chose this theme bey.

Did you jsut copy that clear wheel from aries...? Did you just turn the color to negative? And that bottom, did you just copy that from a RF and colored it differently?

I had to since I don't have photoshop. The RF is recoloured and used as it is and the attack ring is recoloured... The face was done pixel by pixel. It's just a brief idea after all. If you look at the detailed description of the Energy ring, then you'll understand what I was going for.

If you didin't have PS, you coudlve drawn by hand
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)Fogot Wrote: LewLew, you just basically copied the face, clear wheel, track, and colored it differently.

It's a rough idea! The track is as it is. the face was entirely made pixel by pixel and the clear wheel isn't edited in any way because I don't have photoshop.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:10 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:09 AM)LewLew Wrote:

If you didin't have PS, you coudlve drawn by hand

I don't have a scanner or camera...
Then use your friend's or cell phone. And PS is not the only editting/drawing program, you coudlve used tons of other programs.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:12 AM)LewLew Wrote: I don't have a scanner or camera...
i think this was mentioned before.......go to ur local library, they have scanners
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:12 AM)Fogot Wrote: Then use your friend's or cell phone.

My friends would be like "wtf?" and I don't have a lead for my phone.
Or go to your library or necafe and use their scanner. Or you could have used a friends scanner.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:13 AM)XBlader Wrote:
i think this was mentioned before.......go to ur local library, they have scanners

We need library cards for our library... Which I don't own.
What seriously! you dont have a camera!
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:14 AM)LewLew Wrote:

use paint, alot of people did that
Yea paint is another program you can use. There's tons of others.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:16 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:14 AM)LewLew Wrote:

use paint, alot of people did that

I did! It's just a rough idea so people know what I'm attempting to show... Obviously didn't work Unhappy
Bottom line, the image to my design is a ROUGH IDEA. The description gives the best idea for the blade.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:17 AM)LewLew Wrote: I did! It's just a rough idea so people know what I'm attempting to show... Obviously didn't work Unhappy
what u post is ur final work..........read the rules....
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:18 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:17 AM)LewLew Wrote: I did! It's just a rough idea so people know what I'm attempting to show... Obviously didn't work Unhappy
what u post is ur final work..........read the rules....

That is the final work... THATS SHOWING WHAT IM AIMING FOR, NOT THE ACTUAL BLADE LOOK. Everything else except for the clear ring is what it'll look like...