FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

Man, this contest sounds sweet! I'm gonna enter it! Grin
Is it ok to use photoshop?
I think you can use any medium within reason.......Photoshop should be fine. Joyful_3
(Mar. 16, 2009  8:16 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: Man, this contest sounds sweet! I'm gonna enter it! Grin
Is it ok to use photoshop?

You can use anything you want as long as you do it yourself.
This contest has reminded me why I nearly flunked art back in middle school. Every time I try something it ends up looking like carp. This is actually kind of pathetic. :\
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:42 AM)Arjun Wrote: This contest has reminded me why I nearly flunked art back in middle school. Every time I try something it ends up looking like carp. This is actually kind of pathetic. :\

You aren't alone.
My wastebin is FULL of crumpled up paper now.
I just keep being disappointed in how it turns out. (It just doesn't come out on paper like it does in my mind)
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:08 AM)Crimson Wrote: You aren't alone.
My wastebin is FULL of crumpled up paper now.
I just keep being disappointed in how it turns out. (It just doesn't come out on paper like it does in my mind)

Haha, I'm in this boat too. My sketches are pretty awful, but my finished digital piece should be okay. I hope I can improve my design though, it's super simple right now.
That's why I finished mine ASAP. I'm rather dissappointed in the drawing, but I suck at art. (Taking my first art class currently, and I'm behind in it XD) So yeah, I suck at art, too.
Working on mine at the moment, im really unco with Circles at times, i'll design the wings for my Blade and then the other one looks out of place.
oh this contest sounds sweet. i'm not much of a drawer but i'll do my best. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Mine is currently a disaster. Quick, somebody give me drawing skills! :\
(Mar. 18, 2009  7:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Mine is currently a disaster. Quick, somebody give me drawing skills! :\

This is the same problem i'm having lol, got great ideas in my head but actually getting them on paper is the hard work >.>
I've actually done mine and all the drawing seems to have gone okay. But it seems significantly less epic than my head thought it would be. XD And because it all went rather smoothly.....it just seems that I'm missing something. Pinching_eyes_2 So I'd rather be in you guys positions. ^^;
Yeah, I uploaded a first draft to my photobucket if anyone wants to see (NOT MY ENTRY OT THE FINISHED PRODUCT)
Are you sure it's okay to post that? Brad might say that as you posted it, it's your entry. D: I'd get rid of it if I were you......^^;

*click*

I'm loving that it's Upper Attack. Mine's Upper too. Smile I can't really tell what it'll look like though.....^^; Glad it's just a rough. XD
Fair point, Brad is it okay to link to my draft?
Can't even tell what that is giga. =/
Ugh really? Just read the writing for now. I hate wheels. And Track. And Bottoms too.
Honestly, yeah. They are pretty hard too draw (the HWS are even worse).
I'll have another go tomorrow, doing it on top of French homework probably didn't help.
i've got the rough sketches for mine they look okay
mine is ok im still trin to get some more juices flowen
of course, but the MFB don't have bit beasts. they are faces (the beasts are just constellations)
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:45 AM)eazy Wrote: could the bit beast be colorful???

Your MFB design can be anything you want, just keep the rules in mind. So yeah it can be colourful lol

Also, MFB's don't have bit beasts, they have faces with constellations on it.

EDIT: Pichuscute beat me to it.