FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

(Mar. 23, 2009  12:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: I read somewhere that her real name is Roise but everyone calls her and prefers to be called Rocky.
Oh, I could be wrong, her name is Rocky on Facebook.... I dunno.
Back on topic.
Wow, a whole page on me - I feel special. XD
But yeah, my real name is Rosie. I don't think many parents would look down at their new baby and go 'awww.......she looks like a Rocky'. XD I don't really mind what people call me but most people call me Rocky. And 'Rocky Sanders' was my alias when I was younger which was why I'm registered like that for facebook and a load of other things (you know how your parents always make you use a fake name?). Plus I use it so much now that I often get confused and write it on my work and such....but yeah, back on topic now. Joyful_3
Here's my entry:

I hope you guys like it! Tongue_out_wink
That side view is creepily realistic. Smile
That looks nice mirraslogo but the 100 track has already been made....
You're allowed to re-use parts.

Also, Rocky, while I appreciate the originality, I think 70 may be unreasonably short haha
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: That looks nice mirraslogo but the 100 track has already been made....
He knows, because he took the pictures from the official website for the Track and part of the Bottom.

Anyway, I could be entering ...
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: That looks nice mirraslogo but the 100 track has already been made....

I know the 100 track has already been made.Smile I just tought it would look nice there. Besides, all the ideas I had for tracks would look bad in a small track. XD
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He knows, because he took the pictures from the official website for the Track and part of the Bottom.

Anyway, I could be entering ...

lol I can tell their from the website.

Oh carp... I might as well not bother entering now Wink
Don't say you shouldn't bother entering. Remember, there are two prizes!
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: Oh carp... I might as well not bother entering now Wink
I will certainly not be using Photoshop, so you should continue working on it as usual. Plus, I have a problem with the Track ...
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, Rocky, while I appreciate the originality, I think 70 may be unreasonably short haha

Ahaha, I thought I might be pushing it a little bit. Hence why I said possibly 80. I'm not sure of the physiclal boundaries surrounding tracks....... ^^;

If everyone who says they're going to enter does enter then this will certainly be an interesting competition. I can't wait to see everyone's designs. Grin
I'll still be entering, I already have my design anyway. I was just kidding about not entering Joyful_2

Rocky: I guess a 70-80 track might cause the wheel to touch the stadium floor more easily?
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:31 PM)Aqua Wrote: Rocky: I guess a 70-80 track might cause the wheel to touch the stadium floor more easily?

Yeah exactly. 90 is already really low.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah exactly. 90 is already really low.

Yeah, that's why I chose a 100.
As I don't own a 90 Track I wasn't sure how low that was already......I had a look at my 100 track and it looked like I could chop a little bit off. But whatever, if it's allowed you can mentally change it to 90. If not then oh well. ^^;

I'm not exactly worried about the wheel touching the floor if it wobbles as no beyblade should be perfect out of the box. Customize if necessary. But if it doesn't reach the floor because of the wings......well then that may be a problem. XD
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:49 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: Yeah, that's why I chose a 100.

You could have added some sort of gimmick to it ...
Shame I couldn't do this. I'm no good at drawing or paint and I would have no idea on the different parts bit. I could always just try.
One can never improve if they don't strive forward.
Ok, this took a while, so hope you like it.
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shark.jpg
Face: Shark
Wheel: Bite Radius
Track: 100 track
Bottom: Tri Tip
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:34 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Ok, this took a while, so hope you like it.

Wow! This is really something! There's a few logistical issues, but overall it's very well thought out.
Impressive!
Interesting gimmick for the bottom.
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: One can never improve if they don't strive forward.

Very true. I might just do this for fun but I won't be able to put it up.
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:34 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Ok, this took a while, so hope you like it.

There would probably be some serious recoil issues with the Wheel lol, but still, very cool! Loving how it is vectored.

You guys sure are not making our decisions on who the winner will be easy! I look forward to seeing more entries.