FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

im lik half way dun but im ready to see wat rockys looks like
Mm, I still have to do a side view of the whole beyblade. It's not amazingly important but I wanted to do it and I've been putting it off......I'll get it up this weekend though. Joyful_3

Besides, we'll all see each other eventually. Wink
ok well ive stard on mine but ihave to make a final copy
I might have a go at this, as im good at drawing Grin
Make posts with something more useful to add to the conversation and watch the typos. (Sorry, Committee)
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:53 AM)eazy Wrote: wel brin it on zakattak hhahah

This isn't that type of competition.

Also, as Pichuscute said, try to avoid making posts that don't actually add anything to the topic. We can only tolerate so many useless posts from one member :\
Screw the side view, it seems that once the initial enthusiasm has worn off I have no push to do anything. Pinching_eyes_2 So here's my design. If I don't put it up now I may forget as I have done a few times now. ^^; It's pretty self explanitory, all notes should be on the pictures. If you can't read the writing then just say....I started writing neatly but then it got a tad messy and slanted. Pinching_eyes Also, everywhere that I wrote 'translucent', I meant 'transparent'. XD
Face
Wheel
Track
Bottom
Colours (why the hell did PB change it to .jpg? D: )
Just to clarify.....
Oh and it's called VulpeiR70TF. I know on the track picture it says 70R rather than R70 but I just realised the letters go at the front of tracks. XD
Wow Rocky, that's really something. I'm impressed.
Aw thanks. I did it all on the first day of the comp so it gave me a bit of a headache. ^^;
Rocky wins.
As I looked at Rocky's I threw out my current sketch.
Nice design Rocky. You just motivated me to start working on my good copy. I've had my rough design and ideas on paper since the day this contest started but haven't yet made my final copy Pinching_eyes_2

Did you do the coloured version in paint? Gasp
Alright, This isn't done on paper, because if I had to actually draw it on paper, I wouldn't even make an entry (I can't draw at all...)
So, criticize if you want.

SMASH SNAIL MB100MC
Face Image : [Image: SnailEmblem.png]
[Image: SmashSnailWheel.png]
[Image: SmashSnailTrack.png]
[Image: SmashSnailBottom.png]

Concept is an 'Upper Smash" type. lifts the opponent off the ground, and smashes it away.
Track is good for adding weight but keeping a short track.
Oh wow a snail! That's pretty amazing. Joyful_3 I love the snail face~ I though of putting some metal in my track but it wouldn't really fit......I like your track better though, it's a good idea. And it's be really pretty, aspecially with clear plastic like in the boosters. Joyful_3

And yeah Aqua, I used MS Paint.

Ah it's great that people have started working and submitting their ideas again. Joyful_3
Wow, great design Rocky! Grin
Mine is called Orca. Smile I'm doing the final details, but I don't know if i can finish it today. XD
Dang, guys. I'm scared now. You guys did a good job on these. (and Rocky can actually draw =/)
(Mar. 22, 2009  7:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Screw the side view, it seems that once the initial enthusiasm has worn off I have no push to do anything. Pinching_eyes_2 So here's my design. If I don't put it up now I may forget as I have done a few times now. ^^; It's pretty self explanitory, all notes should be on the pictures. If you can't read the writing then just say....I started writing neatly but then it got a tad messy and slanted. Pinching_eyes Also, everywhere that I wrote 'translucent', I meant 'transparent'. XD
Face
Wheel
Track
Bottom
Colours (why the hell did PB change it to .jpg? D: )
Just to clarify.....
Oh and it's called VulpeiR70TF. I know on the track picture it says 70R rather than R70 but I just realised the letters go at the front of tracks. XD

have to completly redo mine to even compete with this
man rocky.......... your was great my mouth is on te floor
Good Job Rosie :} I need to improve my design now Rosie ish pro :{
Rosie ...?
I think her real name is Rocky....also nice job Rocky, that's going to be hard to beat.
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: I think her real name is Rocky....also nice job Rocky, that's going to be hard to beat.

I read somewhere that her real name is Roise but everyone calls her and prefers to be called Rocky.