FACE CONTEST: Design a Grip & Accessories!

[Image: Faceboltcontestentry1.png]
If that doesnt work, this link should lead you to it
http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab56/...entry1.png

KNIVES SPRING UP FROM THE GRI- Just kidding. Explanation below.

Bolt Bottom: You can store 1 bolt here for design purposes. Screw on- Screw off mechanism.

Accessory 1:Comfort Handle: Red Circle 1: Springs are free and can be bent to adjust to hand. Red Circle 2: Flip Winch to steady springstop (rectangular) and lock adjustment springs in place. Flip back to reloosen the springstop and let the springs free. Adjustments are meant to adjust to any hand size for maximum relaxation and comfort.

Accessory 2:Wheel Holder: Alright... time for my favorite idea. The part that holds the launcher can be adjusted for Ripcord Launcher, String Launcher, Right Handed or Left Handed individuals, also has a little place where the metal wheel slips into place and can be closed like a battery compartment for the bladers who want to change metal wheels.

If I am judged by realistic views instead of artsy views I feel confident Smile
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:00 AM)loyd87 Wrote: not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow

Oh, ok...Brooklyn's launcher was more of a crossbow on your wrist sort of thing :l
Don't you think a string launcher would be more suited because you won't need to insert the rip cord back in every time.
That's the entry of DG.
(I will translate it)

here is my entry

E holder it is an accsecory for people who likes to hold the grip this way

grip: rubber pf it is designed for the perfect fit to maximise performance

laser pointer it points where the beyblade is going to land for a good launch

black bubbles when the launcher is on an angle a black bubble or two apears

R-grip for people who like a round grip

FH is a finger holder

the grip comes with an extra set of springs that goes in to the new launcher so the beyblade spin velocity is higher to have more chance of knocking out the other beyblade
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:00 AM)loyd87 Wrote: not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow

Oh, ok...Brooklyn's launcher was more of a crossbow on your wrist sort of thing :l
Don't you think a string launcher would be more suited because you won't need to insert the rip cord back in every time.

the ripcord normally could not be out of the launcher when you pull it and is totally made in hard plastic. so when you release the ripcord, it enter in the launcher to activate the system... mor you can bind it more powerfull is your launch... this is why you can upgrade the power with pulley ^^
From the point of view of an archer, the way you designed where to grip the launcher would not work loyd87. You always want the bow to bend in the middle, and to do this you hold the bow in the middle.
There is ONE DAY LEFT to submit your entries.

Smile
Marksman Grip 2.0 This is my dream grip. The weight in the bottom of it is 36g I believe it's the average weight of a combo, but I didn't actually do the math.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/D...C00157.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/D...C00158.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/D...C00159.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/D...C00163.jpg
[Image: pg1.gif]
[Image: pg2.gif]
[Image: pg3.gif]
[Image: pg4.gif]
[Image: pg5.gif]
this grip can be left hand too

edit:at first i want to make a real one but there is no time
maybe i will make one laterTongue_out
You didn't show where the accessories go.. I'm thoroughly confused about the metal and rubber and just where the heck the LED is going. I don't mean to run down another person's design and god knows there are a few better ones than mine in here, but where your accessories fit on the grip should probably be shown/explained..
why is everyone taking my idea of a laser pointer?!
Train do you sketch your writing with pencil before you go over with pen? Chocked_2
Ok, here is my entry, I hope you all like it. My intent was to give even more grip customization options than even the HMS customize grip gave. I brought back the two end ports for use for people who are left handed and added a nice extra option with giving a joint at the handle that can adjust the launcher's angle in your hand to either the format of the old marksman's grip or the angle of most of the older electronic grips. I would say that the only downside is it cant use the MFB easy shooter. So if you like the string Beylauncher then I hope you like my idea. Sure its mostly a simple adjust joint being added to the standard but I thought it was a nice thought.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jul. 22, 2010  9:59 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: why is everyone taking my idea of a laser pointer?!

um, that's not exactly an original idea. A Grip with a "laser" intended to increase shooting accuracy was released years ago.
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:23 PM)Jsc Wrote: Train do you sketch your writing with pencil before you go over with pen? Chocked_2

Had to in this case I needed to make it pop to save me typing out reams and reams of explanations for the various parts.
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:49 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:59 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: why is everyone taking my idea of a laser pointer?!

um, that's not exactly an original idea. A Grip with a "laser" intended to increase shooting accuracy was released years ago.
oh really oops
marksman grip or the accessorie nipe scope something like that using a lazer pointer..

Alantar: but it can be fonctionnal because this section is almost rigide and the rest is soft so it can be possible to use it. many bows are a long rigide surface in the middle...
I don't have a lot of time for a write-up, but I don't want to forget to post this and I may not get a chance to do it later. Heres my entry:
[Image: superdeluxebeygrip2010.png]

It's a built in right launcher.

Features:
-Pivoting key tool (significantly thinner than the present model) Locks inside the grip when not in use. Works like a full sized wrench.

-Heat moldable grip cover, much like the rubber insoles you can buy for your shoes. You heat them up in boiling water or a stove, mold it to the desired shape, and when it cools it sets in shape.

-padded thumb rest, gel padding for ultimate comfort

-tri-colour launch power gauge, similar to the electronic power gauge for plastic generation tops. Instead of an RPM number read out, it lights up red yellow or green depending on the strength of launch.

-Accessory expansion slots (3) currently only one accessory [didn't have time for more!] Double axis spirit level (standard, but helpful!)

-weight dock, under the moldable grip there is a door for adding 4 heavy weights. Anyone who has weighted their grip should know why this is appealing.
This is by Lucky
(I will translate this too)

(Jul. 23, 2010  5:22 AM)Lucky Wrote: Ciao a tutti , ecco il mio progetto.

Si chiama Hammer Grip ed è ispirato al martello di Thor.

Il manico ha delle strisce applicate di cuoio proprio come il martello del dio Vichingo interpretato dalla Marvel, oltre all'estetica migliora la presa.

Il grip ha due agganci per il manico in modo che possa essere usato anche dai mancini.

Il primo accessorio è un manioco ergonomico ispirato alle asce dei vigili del fuoco, a cui ho applicato delle scanellature per le dita per migliorare la presa.

Il secondo è una base che si innesta una volta montato il grip e consente tramite una cinghia interna di lanciare due bey contemporaneamente. Per evitare che venga sbalzata via nel lancio, viene assestata con un cinghia che è un po' grezza ma coerente con lo stile del grip.

LINK DIRETTO alta risoluzione

[Image: hammergrip.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That genuinely is epic Grin
I think we have a winner with that one, completely pointless but immensely awesome.
I cannot enter this contest after being a Moderator, I really don’t know what to do with the work I prepared. Anyway, this is my entry that doesn’t count, this might be a 'final boost' for the participants that are still thinking about their design, haha (You might not even understand a thing I will be saying):

Large Chunk of info (Click to View)

EDIT: Am I even allowed to provide a final boost? Confused
EDIT 2: Fixed some typos.
Good job, Diamond, just unlucky that you are a mod that can't enter...
Whoa. You obviously put a lot of effort into this contest. It sucks that you can't enter.
[attachment=2711]

Here.

The launcher is both a ripcord and beylauncher.
The Grip has a built in beypointer also a place to put your bey in.
The thing w/ the red dot is a laser that shows were the bey will land.
maybe the next contest