F230 Discussion

Why would they change the mold? That's just more money spent making it.

Also, considering the thousands of F230s produced, it will take a lot more than what a couple people have got IMO.

The molds of BGrin don't involve a different shape, weight, or A number, as far as I know.
(Jul. 03, 2013  5:28 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Why would they change the mold? That's just more money spent making it.

Also, considering the thousands of F230s produced, it will take a lot more than what a couple people have got.

The molds of BGrin don't involve a different shape, weight, or A number, as far as I know.

Mold or not, the brown F230 from Thief Saramanda F230SF is more frequent to have issues with its gimmick, so I called them molds because they are the same shape and can be same mold, but the material may differ (it can be has slightly has only the colouring but is still a difference that tends to be worst)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW3UuHQo0E

My brown one does not at all stay still in the stadium, and when he spun the end of F230, it does not spin that long (barely even 2 seconds). Ridiculous.
did you tried to use F230CF? is more easily to find out with CF, because when CF stops it doesn't fall off, I was sure of the difference when I used F230GCF, because when I used the brown one, the upper part stopped almost the same time has the lower part, but with the orange it really endure for more seconds after the lower part stopped (this is more visible on BB-10 through...)

I'm not doubting of you, I want to compare in the most accurate way possible.

I think it should be tested both parts (brown and orange) from you and Kei (and any other person who has both tracks) with F230CF combo, I give away both my tracks so I'm taking when I saw it when I had them, I can't test them now, but it would be good if it's really tested
I did a few rounds with F230CF in the Torando Attack Stadium (for the lols), and the upper part stops just shortly after/exactly right after the end stops rotating.

I'm going to do official comparisons when I receive my orange one, and my third brown F230.
Thanks Cannon! if there are a difference, you will notice right away (still there shouldn't be a 10 second difference, but a couple of second), if not, maybe we just have bad luck :p
Hey, I'm really confused. Can anyone pm me why F230 CF so good?
(Apr. 27, 2014  2:33 PM)NLlibraBlader Wrote: would Gryph Golem F230W2D good?

No, not really.
(Apr. 27, 2014  2:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2014  2:33 PM)NLlibraBlader Wrote: would Gryph Golem F230W2D good?

No, not really.
ok thanks anyways
Here are some tests i did on MSF-H Genbull Girago F230BWD

MSF-H Genbull Girago F230BWD Vs. Duo Cancer B:D
*Launcher alternation every five rounds*
Genbull Girago: Wins 11/20 (6 KO's, 5 OS')
Duo: Wins 9/20 (All OS')
Genbull Girago 55% Win Rate

MSF-H Genbull Girago F230BWD Vs. MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang E230[Normal]GCF
*Genbull launched first in all rounds*
Genbull: Wins 5/20 (All KO's)
Wyvang: Wins 15/20 (14 KO's, 1 OS)
Genbull Girago 25% Win Rate

MSF-H Genbull Girago F230BWD Vs. MF-L Duo Aquario SA165TB
*Launch alternation every five rounds*
Genbull: Wins 16/20 (6 KO's, 10 OS')
Duo: Wins 4/20 (2 KO's, 2 OS')
Genbull Girago 80% Win Rate