Expand+destroy/destroy’ Top tier LAD potential?

I didn’t know where else to say this, and in burst discs are low so destroys lad is worse, classic you don’t have to worry about lad because the only left bey bursts easy. I’ve been playing around with the classic Twin Nemesis 00 expand destroy’ (upper) and Imperial DragonII 00 expand destroy’ and while they don’t beat thing like Geist on drift or master left on drift the setup has really come to surprise me when it comes to opposite spin recently. I’ve had the imperial combo mentioned above tie with things like master spriggan (left) 7 wall bearing’, around bearing’, around rise (awakened), 00 wall bearing’, 0 cross Xtend+ (worn) and some other stuff. It’s safe to say it loses against drift but against other top tier LAD drivers a tad below drift it does very well. I haven’t done any formal sort of testing but I’ve done around 10 ish battles with each setup for both limited (the twin nemesis variant) and BGT (imperial variant) and it is consistently tying with them. It makes me wonder, the plastic spike piece on the tip of destroy, what if that could be worn down? It’s quite thick and it’s plastic so it definitely would take more time than things like bearing especially for those who don’t have a musou stadium like myself, but if it could be worn down the free-spinning plate could become lower to the ground possibly making it better (with the help of expand) than top tier LAD setups and possibly even go toe to toe with drift! I personally don’t like the 2 combos much but I feel like I just have to use them because of how versatile I’ve seen them be from tests and what not. Has anyone reading this tried wearing down destroy or has the same results LAD wise?
Idk bro I have this combo

Zone luinor
0 proof
Destroy
I'd say that the lad 8/10 since proof balances things out really. You should test out 0 proof and see how it works out.
(Jan. 03, 2022  11:56 PM)Electric blader Wrote: Idk bro I have this combo

Zone luinor
0 proof
Destroy
I'd say that the lad 8/10 since proof balances things out really. You should test out 0 proof and see how it works out.
Zone Luinor is Hasbro so it’s a bit different vs. the tt meta especially because it’s not as rounded out as things like imperial or twin nemesis. In TT there are drivers like drift, bearing, zone’+z, Xtend+, never, xceed’+z, ignition, hybrid that could beat stuff on destroy that has an aggressive shape in LAD. These 2 combos, used by a lot of people, have an extremely ovular shape combined with their frame and drivers synergy and the fact that my destroy is actually a bit worn down but barely if not at all. And sadly I don’t have the proof frame but my friend does so I could probably ask him to test it.

Zone luinor
0 proof
Destroy

I've tested this combo with TT parts.

Lord Dragon 10Expand Destroy v Zwei Longinus 0Proof Destroy Metsu

Best of 10
Round 1: LD OS
Round 2: LD OS
Round 3: Draw
Round 4: LD OS
Round 5: LD OS
Round 6: LD OS
Round 7: LD OS
Round 8: LD OS
Round 9: LD OS
Round 10: LD OS

(9 - 0)

Lord Dragon 10Expand Destroy v Zwei Longinus 10Expand Destroy Metsu

Best of 10
Round 1: Draw
Round 3: LD OS
Round 4: Draw
Round 5: Draw
Round 7: Draw

(6 - 0)

To conclude, 10E is a better choice when it comes to Destroy/Ds'(if you're going for LAD/Mixed attack idk what its called). Imperial is a much better choice for this combo and should provide better results.

Notes: Used in Pro Series Stadium. Both beys were launched at a low RPM since it was to measure LAD potential.
(Jan. 05, 2022  2:28 AM)Cindercast Wrote:

Zone luinor
0 proof
Destroy

I've tested this combo with TT parts.

Lord Dragon 10Expand Destroy v Zwei Longinus 0Proof Destroy Metsu

Best of 10
Round 1: LD OS
Round 3: Draw
Round 4: LD OS
Round 5: LD OS
Round 7: LD OS

(9 - 0)

Lord Dragon 10Expand Destroy v Zwei Longinus 10Expand Destroy Metsu

Best of 10
Round 1: Draw
Round 3: LD OS
Round 4: Draw
Round 5: Draw
Round 7: Draw

(6 - 0)

To conclude, 10E is a better choice when it comes to Destroy/Ds'(if you're going for LAD/Mixed attack idk what its called). Imperial is a much better choice for this combo and should provide better results.

Notes: Used in Pro Series Stadium. Both beys were launched at a low RPM since it was to measure LAD potential.
I’m pretty sure pro series has a bit different of a slope than the standard stadium. And these tests really just showed how much better lord is than Zwei for equalization, to test if proof is better than expand you should use 2 of the same layers and 2 destroys. Ot was nice to see your testings though!