Exceed Evil-eye Discussion

Exceed Evil-eye Heavy Gyro versus Odin Heavy Defense
Exceed Evil-eye: 5 (Bursts)
Odin: 5 (OS, 1 Burst)

Launches alternated.

But clearly my Odin must be worn and dead somehow...

Exceed Evil-eye Heavy Gyro versus Dark Deathscyther Heavy Defense
Exceed Evil-eye: 0
Dark Deathscyther: 5 (OS, 1 Burst)

Exceed Evil-eye Heavy Blow and Xtreme was even worse somehow hah.

Exceed Evil-eye Heavy Defense versus Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
Exceed Evil-eye: 5 (OS, 2 Bursts)
Valkyrie: 1 (Burst)

Valkyrie launched second. But clearly my Valkyrie must be dead...

Exceed Evil-eye Heavy Defense versus Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
Dark Deathscyther: 5 (OS)

Launches alternated.

Exceed Evil-eye Spread Orbit versus Dark Deathscyther Heavy Defense
Dark Deathscyther: 5 (OS)

Exceed Evil-eye was litterally launched second each time, yet it still lost.

At first it seemed good to Burst the opponent, but apparently my Odin may not be in the best shape anymore... There is no doubt that it is bad against Dark Deathscyther though, and bad as an Attacker too. Perhaps it would be better with a good Revolve Driver, which I do not own, but I do not think it would entirely save Exceed Evil-eye.

Plus, now the red sides are all scratched up just from a few battles...

Quote:At first it seemed good to Burst the opponent, but apparently my Odin may not be in the best shape anymore...

Why this conclusion? Maybe it's just more effective against Odin?
Well, others' Odin also seemed to do better at the last Montréal tournament globally. I will try to test Odin versus other Layers soon, but at the same time I do not have many options to compare to Exceed Evil-eye...
So, you would say Exceed Evil-Eye isn't competitive worthy?
Unless somehow everything does poorly against my Odin in comparison, then yes, I personally fail to see how it could be used competitively.
I see. It would suck to see it not being competitive worthy though.
Have you tried it for attack with zephyr, trans or xtreme? Maybe it will be dope for attack.
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:33 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Have you tried it for attack with zephyr, trans or xtreme? Maybe it will be dope for attack.

I did try it with Xtreme, as mentioned in the first post, but my Zephyr got dented and I gave it to ridbladebreaker in the Montréal community, and this is litterally my first purchase since June or July so I do not have Trans, unfortunately.
Sorry to necrobump but I just got this part out of a Random Booster and its interesting. I tried it with Yell and Orbit/Atomic and matche dit against O2HX and it seems decent. Anybody have another other drivers to try it out with becuase it seems like a decent defense combo.
(Jul. 12, 2017  6:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Sorry to necrobump but I just got this part out of a Random Booster and its interesting.  I tried it with Yell and Orbit/Atomic and matche dit against O2HX and it seems decent.  Anybody have another other drivers to try it out with becuase it seems like a decent defense combo.

tri it aginst V2/V/M/X H/G/K X
(Jul. 12, 2017  6:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Sorry to necrobump but I just got this part out of a Random Booster and its interesting.  I tried it with Yell and Orbit/Atomic and matche dit against O2HX and it seems decent.  Anybody have another other drivers to try it out with becuase it seems like a decent defense combo.

O2 isn't really top fier Chief - Hmm ...
(Jul. 13, 2017  7:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

O2 isn't really top fier Chief - Hmm ...

it was proven to be decent however. it sits right below the tier mark. i came in third in my tournament using almost solely O2KX. i was up against almost all hasbro beys but it's still decent
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:18 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

tri it aginst V2/V/M/X H/G/K X

I would but I dont have a V2 right now.  I love O2 but I do need to get a high tier attack layer to get noticed it seems... lol

(Jul. 13, 2017  7:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

O2 isn't really top fier :chiefhm:
I know... Would bR be better?  Was thinking about getting it.  But O2 is definitely not bad.  I quite like it, its just not as strong as something like V2(Which is pretty much the only really good attack layer in right spin)

IDK, I just found that the wide yell disk fit really well with E2 and it seemed to be able to brush off a few direct hits.  I could do official tests if you want but O2 and B2 are my only offensive layers...