Evolution Era

Is it only that prefer the evolution era over turbo and rise.
To me evolution was simple and burst were more likely to happen.What about you
(Feb. 19, 2020  12:08 PM)Rìkuu Wrote: Is it only that prefer the evolution era over turbo and rise.

i like evo, but asteroid and unicrest came out before and after it, so yeah.
(Feb. 19, 2020  5:48 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  12:08 PM)Rìkuu Wrote: Is it only that prefer the evolution era over turbo and rise.

i like evo, but asteroid and unicrest came out before and after it, so yeah.

The TT version of Asteroid(Galaxy Zeus) came out during the evolution/god series in the B-90 triple booster.
(Feb. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  5:48 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: i like evo, but asteroid and unicrest came out before and after it, so yeah.

The TT version of Asteroid(Galaxy Zeus) came out during the evolution/god series in the B-90 triple booster.
Galaxy and asteroid are two separate things, I have them both
(Feb. 19, 2020  9:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The TT version of Asteroid(Galaxy Zeus) came out during the evolution/god series in the B-90 triple booster.
Galaxy and asteroid are two separate things, I have them both

But both Hasbro versions came out during turbo. They’re actually switchstrike/God beys, but we’re released in turbo.
I liked evolution too. I preferred the lighter bey's and all the gimmicks and more bursts.
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:05 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I liked evolution too. I preferred the lighter bey's and all the gimmicks and more bursts.

Um, the evolution beyblades were just as heavy as turbo and rise layers because of what Hasbro did to turbo and rise.
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:05 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I liked evolution too. I preferred the lighter bey's and all the gimmicks and more bursts.

Um, the evolution beyblades were just as heavy as turbo and rise layers because of what Hasbro did to turbo and rise.
I don't use Hasbro bey's really.
(Feb. 20, 2020  2:41 PM)Arcosst Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, the evolution beyblades were just as heavy as turbo and rise layers because of what Hasbro did to turbo and rise.
I don't use Hasbro bey's really.

Well that’s what he was referring to.

They were actually either the same weight or heavier because the no metal on turbo (which is literally the whole point of cho z) and the slings nick mode which was not needed especially for defense and stamina types ruined turbo and the cheap metal disks and tips with no stamina ruined hypersphere
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:08 AM)Nik P. Wrote:

They were actually either the same weight or heavier because the no metal on turbo (which is literally the whole point of cho z) and the slings nick mode which was not needed especially for defense and stamina types ruined turbo and the cheap metal disks and tips with no stamina ruined hypersphere

Yeah my bad. I always bought Takara Tomy beys but watched the anime dubbed on disneyxd and netflix so sometimes I get the names mixed up. It's too bad about the Hasbro beys.