Essays/Stories I have written for school!

Poll: Are they Good?

Yes
83.33%
No
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Here is where I will show you guys some essays I've done. Please, don't steal my ideas.

The Rock Machine

The Layers of the Earth

Atlantis

Why the Pledge is Important

The Volcano

Weather Instruments

Computer Saftey

Ronald Regan (Click to View)

Stem Cells (Click to View)

Humanities Enrichment Application (Click to View)

Essay- Last Train to Paradise (Click to View)

Please Rate and Comment!
©2012 Copyright
All Rights Reserved
By Takasu, or Triston Li
Any comments? I want to see if anyone has any suggestions on how they could be better. Also, I need some criticism. Thanks!
The pledge one was very VERY well written
Well they deserve to be read
Again, anyone have some criticism? I want to know how to make them better, if I can.
Well, I wouldn't recommend starting your sentences with a question. Also, making each statement afterwards bulleted by numbers makes it seem less formal. Unless it was a requirement, try just stating the evidence, minus the bullets.
Hey guys I want to know what you think of this OC character profile :http://www.fanpop.com/spots/beyblade-metal-fusion-oc-characters/articles/131734/title/kaira-hakura-gingkas-guardian-blader
Sorry if I'm not supposed to put it here, but I'm not accustomed with threads in the least.
This is my thread. Put that in your own thread by pressing the "new topic " button in the your creations forum.
I red the Atlantis one. What happened to Sumer inventing the wheel? Other than that, makes sense because Cyprus is around Greece...
This is pretty good. KIU on the essays.