Errors on the wiki ???

(Mar. 22, 2009  3:44 PM)Anu Wrote: It says "or tie" as well, So I was curious... XD

Yeah I know. I was just trying to point out that if you added 'with' to the sentence, it wouldn't make sense with the first part of the sentence.
This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin or tie with the opponent and can even outspin Zombie beyblades used in the opposite spin direction.

In this instance 'with' is attached to 'tie' and not the rest of the sentence so it makes perfect sense. :\
(Mar. 22, 2009  4:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin or tie with the opponent and can even outspin Zombie beyblades used in the opposite spin direction.

In this instance 'with' is attached to 'tie' and not the rest of the sentence so it makes perfect sense. :\

But then the first part of the sentence isn't attached to anything, "This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin__________.
Also, it wouldn't make sense to say outspin 'with' the opponent.
omg it's obvious what he's saying is that it should say

This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin or tie with the opponent and can even outspin Zombie beyblades used in the opposite spin direction.

This makes perfect sense.
I was reading through the Bit Protector article, and I think it is mistaken about the fact that Hasbro only released one BP mold. Almost all of my BP and HMS are Hasbro and there is no way my Jiraya MS and Samurai Changer MS have similar BP to my DEMS. I know they had at least two BP molds; if not three.
I didn't write that, but if you want you can correct it.
(Mar. 22, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I didn't write that, but if you want you can correct it.

I shall, I shall compare my Jiraya and Samurai again to see if there if a difference between them. That way I should be able to ascertain if there were only 2 molds or three
At the moment it seems the molds that Hasbro used were sporadic. It is not necessarily like Takara where certain blades came with certain molds. I made an edit, but left it at the fact that we need more information to be sure. At the moment I am only able to discern two molds, and it looks so far that HMS after the box redesign seem to come with the tighter version.
While were on the subject of the BP article, I should mention that I just added a small section describing the special BP used on BDMS and SGMS.
Metal Fight Beyblade article - is that really a picture of a Pegasis Booster? Looks more like a prototype......or at least, it looks nothing like my Pegasis. And I wasn't aware of them changing the mold between the booster and the RBV.
(Mar. 24, 2009  8:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade article - is that really a picture of a Pegasis Booster? Looks more like a prototype......or at least, it looks nothing like my Pegasis. And I wasn't aware of them changing the mold between the booster and the RBV.

Those first four images in the article picture the original renders of Pegasis, Bull, etc when MFB was announced.

I was the one who originally wrote the article, and while there has been some updates, there is a couple of major things that need to be added and updated.
Shouldn't anything be said about the Wheel...
And should I change in the article stating the Sharp tip offers bad Balance

EDIT: This is for the Sagittario145S Article
The Sharp Tip on it's own shouldn't be massively terrible......surely it's that particular combo that's awful?
Those articles are severely outdated and will be done with the rest of the new MFB articles.
*BUMP*

On the Main Page in the "Upcoming Releases" Section
Quote:BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100CB (May 27)
Never mind that I fixed it ^^^ For some reason the wiki wasn't letting me edit. But it's better now Grin
you know in driger ms it says other versions i think u need to but the RBA1 white ver on that
^^^Done. Thanks for pointing it out Grin
On the metal driger page it says "First clutch base" and then on the pictures it says "Final clutch base". Smile
(May. 20, 2009  1:08 AM)Aqua Wrote: The Dragoon GT article isn't linked here.

Fixed.
Quote:Wind Aquario
Clear Wheel: Aquario
Light Wheel: Wind
Track: 100
Bottom:

The bottom is HF/S