Errors on the wiki ???

Ah okay I read it in the wrong context
Glad you guy are editing these, but I only uploaded them to save what I had written so they weren't perfect. That's why they never appeared in the "Latest Beywiki articles" part.

Also, "cannot" can be used since it's interchangeable with "can not".
This was discussed on the "Build me a combo!" thread: There's been like confusion over the actual weight of a Circle Wide because one part of the wiki is saying that it's 15g and another is saying 14g. I know that Takara and Hasbro released Circle Wide with different weights (what I read on the Draciel MS article) but shouldn't it be consistent throughout the wiki.
Draciel MS is 15g everything else is 14g I think
^ I edited that as you posted this. However, it wasn't an error. There's a note at the top of the article clearly explaining the situation, so maybe you should all learn to read?
In the Trypio article:

As the name suggests the Takara version of Flying Defence is able to fly. (However, Hasbro removed this ability and made some other changes, For more information see MOLD CHANGES) The width of Flying Defence is 8.84 cm wide (3.50”) and is too large to be thrown out of stadiums such as the Tornado Balance Type S and many others. For this reason it may be useful to use the Hasbro Version with a low base, such as Storm Grip Base, so it cannot be knocked of balance by an Upper Attacker easily. If this Attack Ring is on a high base, when it is knocked off balance the Attack Ring will scrape across the stadium flaw and stop spinning. Flying Defence is quite breakable, another reason not to use in in important matches.
Is it me or did the link for the: Metal Fight Beyblade prices and release dates stop working...
Where?
It stopped, however they are old news, just check the front page of the wiki for the newest ones.
(Mar. 08, 2009  4:40 PM)Anu Wrote: In the External Links section in the MFB Article.
Fpara has been closed, as far as I know. For prices, it seems you have to check the threads or the shops where they are sold.
THESE ARE NOT MISTAKES, JUST THINGS THAT CAN BE ADDED?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combinations weren't included in the Metal Driger and Dragoon MF articles, so maybe these can be used.....?

Metal Driger

Use in Defense Combination:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)/ Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right SG + HMC
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel Metal Ball Defenser)

Dragoon MF

Use in Upper Attack Combination:

AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: Circle Wide (Circle Heavy????)
RC: Metal Weight Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MF)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, a beyblade from the ‘Metal Master’ article is missing, Master Driger.
- Master Driger (Copper AR/ Copper Plated/ 8 Balance)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I think this may need re-wording...it’s from the ‘Dragoon MF’ Article:

Beywiki Wrote:Weight Disk (WD): CWD Chain Attacker
Weight: 17 grams
The CWD Chain Attacker isn't so bad,as this has wide range and is free spinning,but since range will have an effect on balance,this beyblade should have a WD that isn,t very wide.
who the hell wrote that Dragoon MF article
Frankly, the Dragoon MF article needs a total rewrite. As for the others, I'll leave it to someone else. I'm quite busy with other site stuff.
Don't know where to put this. Currently the Wki is not letting me upload images. Yes I am signed in.
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:48 PM)Giga Wrote: Don't know where to put this. Currently the Wki is not letting me upload images. Yes I am signed in.

What error are you getting?
It's been fixed now. Weird. It just started to upload and never finished. I left it for 15 mins
This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin or tie (With is supposed to be here) the opponent and can even outspin Zombie beyblades used in the opposite spin direction.
No, that's fine:\
I Edited my first post. Try and Read it now.
But it wouldn't make sense to say "This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin WITH the opponent".
(Mar. 22, 2009  3:39 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: But it wouldn't make sense to say "This customization uses Life After Death effectively to outspin WITH the opponent".

It says "or tie" as well, So I was curious... XD