Energy layer-Nepstrius/Neptune

Quote:Nepstrius Armed Zephyr, known in Japan as Neptune Armed Zephyr (ネプチューン・アームド・ゼファー, Nepuchūn Āmudo Zefā) is a Balance-Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on January 23rd, 2016 for 800円 and was later released in western territories in late 2016 as part of the Nepstrius and Roktavor Dual Pack.

==Description==
Nepstrius is a six-bladed Energy layer with two big, two medium and two small wave like smooth sided blades.The centre of the Energy layer depicts Neptune, the sea god in Roman mythology.

The round shape and smooth sided blades create a low recoil design which deflects attacks,giving this Energy layer high defense potential.Furthermore, majority of the weight of Nepstrius is focused around the perimeter creating high outward weight distribution and flywheel effect giving Nepstrius high stamina properties.The Takara-Tomy release of Nepstrius features one tall tooth, two medium sized teeth and one short teeth, which combined with its low recoil design makes it very hard to burst. Nepstrius was once a Top-Tier Energy layer for Stamina/Defense Customizations. However, with the release of new heavier layers such as Alter Chronus and Galaxy Zeus, Nepstrius has been outclassed as it is too light to compete against the new heavier God-layer system Energy layers.
==Overall==
Overall,Nepstrius was once a Top-Tier Energy layer for Stamina/Defense Customizations. However, with the release of new heavier layers such as Alter Chronus and Galaxy Zeus,Nepstrius has been outclassed and has no competitive usage. Due to these reasons,Nepstrius is only suitable for collection purposes. 
==Difference in the Hasbro Version==
The Hasbro release of Nepstrius features very weak slopes making it extremely prone to burst finishes. The Flywheel effect is also severely reduced making it outclassed by layers such as Yegdrion and Kerbeus, stamina wise. In addition to this, there is a small blade present in the opposite direction of other blades which creates a new point of recoil which reduces its stamina and makes it incredibly easy to burst. Due to the aforementioned reasons, the Hasbro release of Nepstrius is suitable for only collection purposes.
==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr (blue)
  • BG-06 Random Layer Collecion Vol. 6 (translucent black)
==Hasbro==
u did all the hasbro things but then didnt put custom clash pack and roktavor and nepstrius pack
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:35 AM)bidinga Wrote: u did all the hasbro things but then didnt put custom clash pack and roktavor and nepstrius pack

I dont have to do that the article skeleton  guy will take care of that i guess
(Nov. 09, 2017  8:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:35 AM)bidinga Wrote: u did all the hasbro things but then didnt put custom clash pack and roktavor and nepstrius pack

I dont have to do that the article skeleton  guy will take care of that i guess

Oh I already have. All I need is an Overall section and a Hasbro section if you can. Of course, when it's confirmed. But I think the skeleton's been up way before I started even editing for the Wiki.
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:41 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  8:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I dont have to do that the article skeleton  guy will take care of that i guess

Oh I already have. All I need is an Overall section and a Hasbro section if you can. Of course, when it's confirmed. But I think the skeleton's been up way before I started even editing for the Wiki.

I have written overall and hasbro section in this draft Like i do in my every draft
Bump
(Nov. 08, 2017  9:19 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Nepstrius Armed Zephyr, known in Japan as Neptune Armed Zephyr (ネプチューン・アームド・ゼファー, Nepuchūn Āmudo Zefā) is a Balance-Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on January 23rd, 2016 for 800円 and was later released in western territories in late 2016 as part of the Nepstrius and Roktavor Dual Pack.

==Description==
Nepstrius is a six-bladed Energy layer with six smooth wave like blades.The center of the Energy layer depicts the Japanese namesake; Neptune, the sea god in Roman mythology.

The round shape and smooth sided blades create a low recoil design which deflects attacks, giving this Energy layer high defense potential. Furthermore, majority of the weight of Neptune is focused around the perimeter creating high outward weight distribution and flywheel effect giving Neptune high stamina properties. The Takara Tomy release of Neptune features one tall tooth, two medium sized teeth and one short tooth, which combined with its low recoil design makes it very hard to burst.

==Overall==
Overall, Neptune was once a Top-Tier Energy layer for Stamina/Defense Customizations. However, with the release of the Switch-Strike/God Layer System, Neptune has become too light to remain competitive. 

As such, Neptune is only suitable for collection purposes. 

==Difference in the Hasbro Version==
The Hasbro release of Nepstrius features very weak slopes making it extremely prone to burst finishes. The Flywheel effect is also severely reduced making it outclassed by layers such as Yegdrion and Kerbeus, stamina wise. Furthermore, there is a small blade present in the opposite direction of other blades which creates a new point of recoil which reduces further reduces stamina and increases the Burst risk.

As such, the Hasbro release of Nepstrius is suitable for only collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr (blue)
  • BG-06 Random Layer Collecion Vol. 6 (translucent black)
==Hasbro==