Energy Layer - Treptune

Aha, sorry! I've been meaning to get back to this, among other things, but I've had my hands full recently!

Not too bad. I've rewritten a few sections to make them flow better, but the information is all good. Trident was released in RLC2 rather than RLC3, so I've updated that as well.

Also swapped the Poseidon reference out for Neptune. While it isn't technically wrong, the Hasbro name of Treptune makes Neptune the better reference here. They're basically counterparts of the same basis though, so it's a minor change.

Give it a final read over and, if there's nothing left, I'm more than happy for this to be published.

Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=LayerTrident.png
|Name=Treptune
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=T
|Weight=9 grams
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat=1
|StaminaStat=3
|WeightStat=3
|SpeedStat=1
|BurstStat=2
}}
'''Treptune''', known in Japan as {{Translation|'''Trident'''|トライデント|Toraidento}}, is an [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] on July 18th, 2015.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
As the name implies, Treptune is based on the iconic three-pronged spear belonging to the Roman god Neptune. Treptune is an Energy Layer that overall has a triangular shape, with a trident-shaped protrusion transcending two of these sides. At the corners of this triangle, there are two arrow heads pointing toward each other.

As Treptune is a wide Layer, its weight is spread too far out, which causes imbalance and quickly deteriorates stamina in battle. Furthermore, due to the the placement and flat design of the protrusions, Treptune lacks both the power to destabilise the opponent and the design to defend itself, limiting it's competitive use.

Treptune also has small, shallow teeth, similar to [[Energy Layer - Roktavor|Roktavor]]'s, which makes this Layer susceptible to [[Burst Finish|Bursting]].
</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While Treptune's wider design makes it unique, it suffers from having a bad weight distribution, sub-par design and weak teeth. As a result, Treptune is regarded as being obsolete, and is not recommended for use in any combinations.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 01: [[Treptune Heavy Claw]]
*BG-02 [[Random Layer Collection Vol. 3]] - 01: Treptune
*G4 Lottery Treptune Layer (1st Prize)
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
LayerTrident.png|Official image
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

(Nov. 15, 2016  9:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, you are super close to acquiring the Peridot Face, so keep it up!

Thank you! I'll try to keep it up! Smile

Please do! You do some great work, and you'll be deserving of that Peridot Face as well!

...when do I get my Peridot Face as well? :c
(Nov. 15, 2016  9:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Aha, sorry! I've been meaning to get back to this, among other things, but I've had my hands full recently!

Not too bad. I've rewritten a few sections to make them flow better, but the information is all good. Trident was released in RLC2 rather than RLC3, so I've updated that as well.

Also swapped the Poseidon reference out for Neptune. While it isn't technically wrong, the Hasbro name of Treptune makes Neptune the better reference here. They're basically counterparts of the same basis though, so it's a minor change.

Give it a final read over and, if there's nothing left, I'm more than happy for this to be published.

Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=LayerTrident.png
|Name=Treptune
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=T
|Weight=9 grams
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat=1
|StaminaStat=3
|WeightStat=3
|SpeedStat=1
|BurstStat=2
}}
'''Treptune''', known in Japan as {{Translation|'''Trident'''|トライデント|Toraidento}}, is an [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] on July 18th, 2015.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
As the name implies, Treptune is based on the iconic three-pronged spear belonging to the Roman god Neptune. Treptune is an Energy Layer that overall has a triangular shape, with a trident-shaped protrusion transcending two of these sides. At the corners of this triangle, there are two arrow heads pointing toward each other.

As Treptune is a wide Layer, its weight is spread too far out, which causes imbalance and quickly deteriorates stamina in battle. Furthermore, due to the the placement and flat design of the protrusions, Treptune lacks both the power to destabilise the opponent and the design to defend itself, limiting it's competitive use.

Treptune also has small, shallow teeth, similar to [[Energy Layer - Roktavor|Roktavor]]'s, which makes this Layer susceptible to [[Burst Finish|Bursting]].
</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While Treptune's wider design makes it unique, it suffers from having a bad weight distribution, sub-par design and weak teeth. As a result, Treptune is regarded as being obsolete, and is not recommended for use in any combinations.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 01: [[Treptune Heavy Claw]]
*BG-02 [[Random Layer Collection Vol. 3]] - 01: Treptune
*G4 Lottery Treptune Layer (1st Prize)
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
LayerTrident.png|Official image
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

(Nov. 15, 2016  9:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, you are super close to acquiring the Peridot Face, so keep it up!

Thank you! I'll try to keep it up! Smile

Please do! You do some great work, and you'll be deserving of that Peridot Face as well!

...when do I get my Peridot Face as well? :c

OK, I'm good on this revision. You guys can put it on the wiki. Thanks, I may try to aim for other faces too! Smile
Very great and informative text. Smile
It looks all good, except for that error a lot of anglophones do for some reason hah: "limiting its competitive use."
(Nov. 15, 2016  9:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: Very great and informative text. Smile

Thanks, but Kai-V and ∼Mana∼ did a lot of the work here too. Smile
(Nov. 15, 2016  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks all good, except for that error a lot of anglophones do for some reason hah: "limiting its competitive use."

Whoops. I blame my natural flow of typing Tongue_out

I'll get this published now then. Thanks for your work, Suzaku and Kai-V!
(Nov. 15, 2016  10:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks all good, except for that error a lot of anglophones do for some reason hah: "limiting its competitive use."

Whoops. I blame my natural flow of typing.

I'll get this published now then. Thanks for your work, Suzaku and Kai-V!

No problem! I hope to do many more articles!
Hey, sorry to necro, but an interesting point was brought up in a sT article.

I think that the layer is actually based on Trishula, now that I've examined it. It is yellow, and the Trishula is associated with light.