|Weight= 8.4 grams
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|SpeedStat=
|WeightStat=
|BurstStat= 
}}
'''Minoborus M2''', known in Japan as '''Mad Minoboros''', is a [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol 5.]] on Feburary 7, 2017.

==Description== (could someone do the only include tagging here? IDK how it works.)

Minoboros M2 is an attack-type layer, based on the Greek legend of the Minotaur. It has a shape similar to the original Minoboros, but it is more agressive in design, with the blades being more curved and flared out. It still retains a similar imbalance, however, unlike Minoboros, this layer has less stamina due to it's more aggressive design traits. Despite the more agressive design, however, this layer does not have as many major attack points as Minoboros, and therefore is not as good at Burst attack than the original. It can have a niche use in KO attack combos, but in this case it is highly outclassed. An manufacturing flaw with the teeth exists in that they will "stick" to certain Performance Tips, making this layer nearly impossible to Burst. The most notable driver this occurs on is Accel. After the debut of the God Layer System, this bey is totally outclassed, it's light weight making it's flaws stick out even more.

==Recommended Combos==

This layer can be put to use in a KO attack combo as Minoboros M2 Knuckle/Heavy Accel/Xtreme. It is not particularly good at facing Defense-types, however, and in the current metagame, has no use, especially with the heavier God Layer System

==Overall==

While this layer does have strong teeth, it's reduced stamina compared to it's predecessor, and the lack of notable attack points, makes this layer outclassed by others such as Xcalius or Valtryek. It is still able to be used very rarely as a KO attack layer, however, it is completely outclassed in this regard, also, with the release of the God Layer System, it's weight is also subpar, making this layer only useful for collection purposes.

==Products==

===Takara Tomy===
BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol 5.
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

I am a bit rusty on this layer, but how is this for a draft? Do I need to describe the shape more?
Bump
Isn't it Minoboros?
I think M2 would fall more under the "decent alternative" banner than the "must buy" category. This is probably just a nitpick, but something I've noticed in all these recent drafts is that items are either described as "collection only" or "welcome addition", but the intermediate option of decent alternative is often overlooked.

Other than that, this is a pretty good description of M2, haha.
(Jun. 11, 2017  9:19 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think M2 would fall more under the "decent alternative" banner than the "must buy" category. This is probably just a nitpick, but something I've noticed in all these recent drafts is that items are either described as "collection only" or "welcome addition", but the intermediate option of decent alternative is often overlooked.

Hah, got that. I wasn't sure which category it would fit under lol.

(Jun. 11, 2017  9:16 PM)TL14 Wrote: Isn't it Minoboros?
This is M2. Unless I mispelled it lol.
(Jun. 11, 2017  9:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  9:19 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think M2 would fall more under the "decent alternative" banner than the "must buy" category. This is probably just a nitpick, but something I've noticed in all these recent drafts is that items are either described as "collection only" or "welcome addition", but the intermediate option of decent alternative is often overlooked.

Hah, got that. I wasn't sure which category it would fit under lol.

(Jun. 11, 2017  9:16 PM)TL14 Wrote: Isn't it Minoboros?

You did misspell it
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:37 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  9:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hah, got that. I wasn't sure which category it would fit under lol.

You did misspell it

Oops. Fixing it now.
And what day did the RLC with this come out?
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:37 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You did misspell it

Oops. Fixing it now.

March 30th 2016
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oops. Fixing it now.

March 30th 2016

You mean 2017 right?
(Jun. 11, 2017  11:10 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: March 30th 2016

You mean 2017 right?

Sorry that was for BG-02 the release date is Feb 7 2017

I think
M2 looks pretty round for attack.has anyone tested it for defense or maybe attack/defense hybrid or anti attack?
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: M2 looks pretty round for attack.has anyone tested it for defense or maybe attack/defense hybrid or anti attack?

Like I said, it has worse stamina than the original Minoborus, and even is outclassed by it in every way.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: M2 looks pretty round for attack.has anyone tested it for defense or maybe attack/defense hybrid or anti attack?

Like I said, it has worse stamina than the original Minoborus, and even is outclassed by it in every way.

if thats the case then can we consider it  as an alternative to minoborus.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Like I said, it has worse stamina than the original Minoborus, and even is outclassed by it in every way.

if thats the case then can we consider it  as an alternative to minoborus.

Well, it's a bad alternative to it, and even Minoborus is outclassed by Valkyrie. So this thing is a niche layer that has like no use.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: if thats the case then can we consider it  as an alternative to minoborus.

Well, it's a bad alternative to it, and even Minoborus is outclassed by Valkyrie. So this thing is a niche layer that has like no use.

yeah its like unburstable but with a really bad shape.
Bumping to ask Kai-V or Mana's opinion. (how do you tag lol?)
(Jun. 14, 2017  12:32 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Bumping to ask Kai-V or Mana's opinion. (how do you tag lol?)

@[insert username here]
@[Kai-V] @[~Mana~]
What do you guys think?
Hm, I would like @[Wombat]'s and @[Angry Face]'s opinion on Mad Minoboros, actually, to verify what exactly makes it bad and if it should be recommended for anything at all. It will literally never have use in competitions and it never has, as far as I remember, so it does not seem to be able to do well enough even if all the better alternatives are not within reach.

Besides some uncapitalised letters and some grammatical mistakes, if the information is validated, then this draft looks good.
is M2 fragile? in leo bursts video he broke a bit of his M2
(Jul. 20, 2017  10:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: is M2 fragile? in leo bursts video he broke a bit of his M2

Nobody really uses M2, so idk.
Anybody can post this on the Wiki if it is not there yet? IdK how to. I also updated this to reflect the current meta.
Anybody know the weight? Also for regular Minoboros and Fang Fenrir as well.
Updated to reflect on God Layers
Can anyone make a draft on orchlriam layer since The videos I’ve watched show how freaking op it is at burst resistance. Only problem is that I haven’t seen it in tornements ( watch on YouTube since I live in Australia and there are absolutely no tornements to be freaking seen!) but could be because it’s rare and I haven’t watched every tornement so yer.