Energy Layer - Exceed Evileye/Evipero E2

Quote:Evipero E2, known as Exceed Evileye in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the BG-04 Random Layer COllection Volume 4 on October 24, 2017.

==Description==
Evipero E2 is a Defense Type Energy Layer, the center features the head of a Horned Serpent and molding akin to the Iris of the Eye, like the Layer's Japanese namesake; Evileye.

The perimeter is made up of six blades, three made of colored plastic and three made of clear plastic. The colored blades are wide and make up most of the perimeter while the clear blades are small and party fill up the gaps in between the colored blades, creating a design akin to the Smash Turtle Attack Ring from the Original Plastics Generation.

Despite the resemblance, Evipero E2 has poor performance due to the Japanese release's mediocre teeth and recoil inducing design caused the large gaps. However, the shape allows Evipero E2 to act as a consistent counter against Maximum Garuda, catching into Maximum Garuda's notches and bursting it, though such usefulness is niche.

==Overall==
Evipero E2 features a design too recoil heavy for Defense and teeth too short for Attack. Furthermore, with the release of Evolution/God Layers, Evipero E2 is too light to stay competitive. While it can act as consistent counter against the top-tier Maximum Garuda, such usefulness is niche and Evipero E2's weak performance would make it a risk in tournament use. As such, Evipero E2 is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • BG-04 Random Layer Collection Vol. 4 (magenta)
  • B-80 02 Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic (Random Booster Vol. 6) (pale red)
  • B-80 04 Exceed Evil-eye 2Glaive Weight (Random Booster Vol. 6) (mustard yellow)
==Hasbro==
  • Evipero E2 and Horusood H2 Dual Pack (black and red)
Hopefully testing can be done on Hasbro's E2. If it has good slopes, maybe it can have some success in tournaments and reduce Maximum Garuda's effectiveness
why didnt u put evipero e2 and horusood h2 in the hasbro section?
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:26 PM)bidinga Wrote: why didnt u put evipero e2 and horusood h2 in the hasbro section?

[Censored], forgot. Give me a minute
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:26 PM)bidinga Wrote: why didnt u put evipero e2 and horusood h2 in the hasbro section?

[Censored], forgot. Give me a minute
Just posted to the Beyblade Wikia. Thanks a bunch! I've actually been posting a lot of the stuff you all have done as well, so if there are any updates to certain Burst or Evolution parts, hit me up! Have a good one!
(Oct. 15, 2017  8:53 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: [Censored], forgot. Give me a minute
Just posted to the Beyblade Wikia. Thanks a bunch! I've actually been posting a lot of the stuff you all have done as well, so if there are any updates to certain Burst or Evolution parts, hit me up! Have a good one!

Uh. You're not allowed to do that until the drafts have been approved by moderators.
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  8:53 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Just posted to the Beyblade Wikia. Thanks a bunch! I've actually been posting a lot of the stuff you all have done as well, so if there are any updates to certain Burst or Evolution parts, hit me up! Have a good one!

Uh. You're not allowed to do that until the drafts have been approved by moderators.

It can always be edited and it's better to have something there than nothing. Ask ~Mana~ about it though.
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:40 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Uh. You're not allowed to do that until the drafts have been approved by moderators.

It can always be edited and it's better to have something there than nothing. Ask ~Mana~ about it though.

A lot of them need to be rewritten as they have a lot of misinformation. I'm not comfortable with you doing this because of that
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:23 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Evipero E2, known as Exceed Evileye in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the BG-04 Random Layer COllection Volume 4 on October 24, 2017.

==Description==
Evipero E2 is a Defense Type Energy Layer, the center features the head of a Horned Serpent and molding akin to the Iris of the Eye, like the Layer's Japanese namesake; Evileye.

The perimeter is made up of six blades, three made of colored plastic and three made of clear plastic. The colored blades are wide and make up most of the perimeter while the clear blades are small and party fill up the gaps in between the colored blades, creating a design akin to the Smash Turtle Attack Ring from the Original Plastics Generation.

Despite the resemblance, Exceed Evileye has poor performance due to the Japanese release's mediocre teeth and recoil inducing design caused the large gaps. However, the shape allows Evipero E2 to act as a consistent counter against Maximum Garuda, catching into Maximum Garuda's notches and bursting it, though such usefulness is niche.

==Overall==
Exceed Evileye features a design too recoil heavy for Defense and teeth too short for Attack. Furthermore, with the release of Switch-Strike/God Layer System, Exceed Evileye is too light to stay competitive. While it can act as consistent counter against the top-tier Maximum Garuda, such usefulness is niche and Exceed Evileye's weak performance would make it a risk in tournament use. As such, Exceed Evileye is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Hasbro's release of Evipero E2 is virtually unchanged from the Takara Tomy release with the same recoil inducing shape and weak Burst resistance. As such, Hasbro's Evipero E2 is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • BG-04 Random Layer Collection Vol. 4 (magenta)
  • B-80 02 Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic (Random Booster Vol. 6) (pale red)
  • B-80 04 Exceed Evil-eye 2Glaive Weight (Random Booster Vol. 6) (mustard yellow)
==Hasbro==
  • Evipero E2 and Horusood H2 Dual Pack (black and red)