Energy Layer : Driger Slash

Quote:Quote
Driger Slash is an Engergy Layer and the first Bakuten Shoot Beyblade being remade in the Burst series. The attack ring was first released in B-61 Random Booster Vol.4. A gold version limited to 100 could be acquired through a lucky draw by CoroCoro Aniki.

Description
[Weight: 7 grams]

Driger Slash is a balance type Energy Layer. Similar to Driger S in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade series, the attack ring is round shaped with spikes. To depite the bit beast clearly as before, the centre of attack ring gives a flat and large space for fixing bit beast sticker onto it. Unlike the Energy Layers in Burst series, screws were hidden under Driger Slash to keep the consistency with Spin Gear version. The attack rings between Burst and Spin Gear version contain several differences, including the unremovable bit chip, extra spike in front of Driger's head and the opening next to the head. The sticker with word "Driger" for Driger Slash Energy Layer also differs as the SG version had the words aligned on the curve. The Driger Slash attack ring, shares the similar round shape with Dark Deathscyther D2, has the strength of attack critically. The round spikes can beat the opponent with a Burst Finish. It can also perform well in defensive end due to the round and flat edges. Although the Energy Layer comes with three tall teeth and one little tooth that make the beyblade harder to burst, the possibility of draw or lose by Burst Finish shall not be neglected. 

Products
B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4
CoroCoro Aniki Lottery (Gold ver.)

Customizations

Summary
To conclude, Driger Slash Energy Layer acts as the pioneer introducing Bakuten Shoot Beyblade to young bladers and also the older bladers who have the deep memories of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. Though the attack ring is a nice pick for battles, Driger Slash Layer is a better choice as a part of bladers' collection.

This is my first time drafting sth for the Wiki since I posted photos instead.
Sorry for my bad English guys..... 
Hope it wont take long correcting my mistakes in grammar or description.

This may not be a qualifying photo for Wiki but enjoy :)
[Image: IMG_9854.jpg]
I can't quite comment on the layer performance wise, however, this draft would need a full rewrite at this stage because the grammar issues are more than apparent, and just fixing them would make it look vastly different compared to its current state.
(Dec. 17, 2016  4:47 AM)Cookie Bouquets Wrote: I can't quite comment on the layer performance wise, however, this draft would need a full rewrite at this stage because the grammar issues are more than apparent, and just fixing them would make it look vastly different  compared to its current state.

Oh, so I HAVE TO REWRITE IT? That is a huge difference between correcting and rewriting pal. I was born from the place where English is not the mother tongue. I knew that is not an excuse but I'd like to hear what can be corrected.
You didn't really focus much on it's how good it is which is the most important part. However I don't feel it needs a full rewrite as cookie said.
(Dec. 17, 2016  3:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: You didn't really focus much on it's how good it is which is the most important part. However I don't feel it needs a full rewrite as cookie said.

Hmm, I didnt read others' drafts when writing mine. Sure that I need some experience sharings from other bladers.
Maybe a full rewrite isn't needed. I was exaggerating a bit I guess. The information is there, which is perfectly fine, but more than half of the sentences need rewording I think.
(Dec. 17, 2016  10:17 PM)Cookie Bouquets Wrote: Maybe a full rewrite isn't needed. I was exaggerating a bit I guess. The information is there, which is perfectly fine, but more than half of the sentences need rewording I think.

As I said before , I'm eager to learn how I shall improve it
Yeah, sorry, I'll get around to it tomorrow to tell you what you can do to improve the draft so far
Templating this up, but it does still need some work.

Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=LayerDrigerS.png
|Name=Driger Slash
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=D?
|Weight=7 grams
|AttackStat=3
|DefenseStat=2
|StaminaStat=1
|WeightStat=1
|SpeedStat=1
|BurstStat=2
}}
'''Driger Slash''' is an [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Driger Slash Heavy Fusion]] in [[Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl .J.P]] on October 22nd, 2016.

==Description==
<!--Only information about the real product please. Anime and manga details are irrelevant.-->
<!--Please wrap the content in this section in <onlyinclude> tags to enable the import.-->
The Driger Slash Energy Layer is based on the original [[Driger S]] Beyblade released in the [[Original Series]], and retains most of it's original design. The Energy Layer features a round design, with small cut-in spikes. Unlike most Energy Layers, Driger Slash features a flat area in the center to apply a Bit Beast sticker, simulating the Bit Chip used in it's [[Spin Gear System]] counterpart.

!!! Competitive information is needed here! !!!

==Overall==

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-61 [[Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl .J.P]] - 08: [[Driger Slash Heavy Fusion]]
*B-00 [[Driger Slash Heavy Fusion]] Gold Ver. (CoroCoro Aniki Giveaway)
*B-00 Driger Slash Clear Ver. Layer
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
LayerDrigerS.png|Official image
LayerDrigerSlashGold.png|Gold Ver.
LayerDrigerSlashClear.png|Clear Ver.
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

It's okay so far, but it really needs information on it's competitive uses, as well as an Overall section. I've rewritten most of your description as well. Do we know Driger Slash's abbreviation yet as well, or is it still unknown?

I've filled everything else in, so once we have that, we can get this published.