Energy Layer - Diomedes D2

Quote:==Description==
Diomedes D2 is an Attack Type Energy Layer featuring three walls made from colored plastic and three points made from clear plastic. The points and walls create the visage of a bow and arrow, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; Diomedes, a hero in Greek mythology.

The pointed design of the Layer makes Diomedes D2 ill-suited for Defense or Stamina combinations and instead function akin to a three pointed Xcalibur. While this may imply high attack potential, Diomedes D2 is crippled by its light weight and the walls that cover the points up, severely reducing recoil.

==Overall==
While Diomedes D2 features strong slopes, they cannot compensate for the poor performance in Attack, Defense and Stamina. Furthermore, as a Dual Layer, Diomedes D2 is too light to be competitive against current God/Switch-Strike and Super-Z Layers.

As such, Diomedes D2 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Although Diomedes D2 as well as Hyrus H2 are outclassed, in the tests I've done, Diomedes D2 did a little better with a defensive combo, while Hyrus H2 did a little better with an attack combo. Kind of ironic, isn't it? The attack based layer had better defensive results, while the defense based layer had better attack results. But, those results only came from a total of like 4 tests. Maybe we could see how these Layers perform with other combos, but yeah, let me know if you got any combos in mind to test on them. Thanks for the draft!
Can someone post pics of these unique hasbro only beys
(May. 23, 2018  11:20 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

Here's my unboxing for the Hasbro Exclusive Beyblade, Diomedes D2 Triple Accel.

I'm also going to be doing some tests for this Layer later on, so look out for a "Diomedes D2 Testing and Discussion" thread here soon!

(May. 24, 2018  9:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

Here's my unboxing for Hyrus H2 Yell Needle, the other Hasbro Exclusive that's out right now. Sorry for the mislaunches and like I said in the video, info for the seven Bey giveaway will be posted soon!
These are the Unboxing from the fabulous KJ himself! 
Thanks KJ!

( in reply to @[Bersilus] )
(May. 25, 2018  10:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:20 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here's my unboxing for the Hasbro Exclusive Beyblade, Diomedes D2 Triple Accel.

I'm also going to be doing some tests for this Layer later on, so look out for a "Diomedes D2 Testing and Discussion" thread here soon!

(May. 24, 2018  9:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here's my unboxing for Hyrus H2 Yell Needle, the other Hasbro Exclusive that's out right now. Sorry for the mislaunches and like I said in the video, info for the seven Bey giveaway will be posted soon!
Thanks KJ!

(in reply to Bersilus)
Yeah, no problem! Thanks for posting my unboxings haha.

And btw, here are some pics of Diomedes D2 and Hyrus H2.

[Image: thumbnail.png?response-expires=Fri%2C%20...4pptXuc%3D]  Diomedes D2

[Image: thumbnail.png?response-expires=Fri%2C%20...sHCYEjk%3D]  Hyrus H2
(May. 25, 2018  10:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:20 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

Here's my unboxing for the Hasbro Exclusive Beyblade, Diomedes D2 Triple Accel.

(May. 24, 2018  9:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

Here's my unboxing for Hyrus H2 Yell Needle, the other Hasbro Exclusive that's out right now. Sorry for the mislaunches and like I said in the video, info for the seven Bey giveaway will be posted soon!
Thanks KJ!

( in reply to @[Bersilus] )
Thanks alot!!
(May. 24, 2018  11:47 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Although Diomedes D2 as well as Hyrus H2 are outclassed, in the tests I've done, Diomedes D2 did a little better with a defensive combo, while Hyrus H2 did a little better with an attack combo. Kind of ironic, isn't it? The attack based layer had better defensive results, while the defense based layer had better attack results. But, those results only came from a total of like 4 tests. Maybe we could see how these Layers perform with other combos, but yeah, let me know if you got any combos in mind to test on them. Thanks for the draft!

Cool, cant wait to pick one up!