Energy Layer - Cho-Z Valkyrie

(Sep. 01, 2019  6:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Although Ul has more weight, you’d be better off without activating the Cho-Z awakening system on Cho-Z Valkyrie so Xtreme’ would compensate for that. Also Rouzuke probably activates the Cho-Z wings.

I got no choice lol it's still good for Spin Finishes

Is choz valkyrie good on blitz octa?
(Sep. 01, 2019  6:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Although Ul has more weight, you’d be better off without activating the Cho-Z awakening system on Cho-Z Valkyrie so Xtreme’ would compensate for that. Also Rouzuke probably activates the Cho-Z wings.

I got no choice lol it's still good for Spin Finishes
Does it have high stamina or LAD?
Now I need to figure out, how I can get my hands on the Xtreme’, please help me out.
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:02 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Now I need to figure out, how I can get my hands on the Xtreme’, please help me out.
It comes with Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme’. I don’t know where to find that, but it’s probably on eBay. Just so you know, it costs a lot usually.
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:02 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Now I need to figure out, how I can get my hands on the Xtreme’, please help me out.
It comes with Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme’. I don’t know where to find that, but it’s probably on eBay. Just so you know, it costs a lot usually.
It also comes with the yellow Dead Hades from the random booster.
(Sep. 01, 2019  7:37 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  6:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I got no choice lol it's still good for Spin Finishes

Is choz valkyrie good on blitz octa?

Coincidentally, the winner from our local tournament (Japan rules applied) yesterday used Octa with czA, but I'm positive czV would still work nicely (albeit you really have to activate the Wings unless you want consistent Bursts against you)

(Sep. 01, 2019  3:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  6:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I got no choice lol it's still good for Spin Finishes
Does it have high stamina or LAD?

Without the Chouzetsu Wings, it has high recoil/smash attack but lowered Burst resistance especially for something like Ultimate Reboot. With the Wings, the inverse effect happens, but it has less LAD compared to its brothers Spriggan and Achilles. If Slash Base have had something like a Burst resistor, it would've been a great replacement to czV
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: It comes with Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme’. I don’t know where to find that, but it’s probably on eBay. Just so you know, it costs a lot usually.
It also comes with the yellow Dead Hades from the random booster.

Do you mean the green and purple one from RB15? I think the combo is dH 8'E X'
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:12 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: It also comes with the yellow Dead Hades from the random booster.

Do you mean the green and purple one from RB15? I think the combo is dH 8'E X'
Yes, that one.
Can cho z valkyrie be used a combo which is like a combo which is stationary, but when it hits hard or gets hit, it moves back and comes back for a small counter attack? The combo I'm having in mind is cho z valkyrie blitz weight or orbit metal (but, does this allow the 'counter attack' that I talked about?). Also, talking about it with awakened wings.
(Sep. 02, 2019  12:24 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can cho z valkyrie be used a combo which is like a combo which is stationary, but when it hits hard or gets hit, it moves back and comes back for a small counter attack? The combo I'm having in mind is cho z valkyrie blitz weight or orbit metal (but, does this allow the 'counter attack' that I talked about?). Also, talking about it with awakened wings.
Your combo seems to match the idea you have. I’d switch Sting in since its the same weight but better LAD. Just Blitz but upgraded here.
So now I should be using a Sting and Xtreme’ combo now?
(Sep. 02, 2019  11:14 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: So now I should be using a Sting and Xtreme’ combo now?

No, Blitz is better for Valkyrie.
(Sep. 02, 2019  12:24 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can cho z valkyrie be used a combo which is like a combo which is stationary, but when it hits hard or gets hit, it moves back and comes back for a small counter attack? The combo I'm having in mind is cho z valkyrie blitz weight or orbit metal (but, does this allow the 'counter attack' that I talked about?). Also, talking about it with awakened wings.

Try Blitz and Xt+ on Defense mode then hard flat launch with a stationary launching position. If you do it right, the Wings will activate and land on its sharp tip in the middle of the stadium until another bits it and goes with a counter (think Unite without the rubber and more LAD potential)
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:39 PM)Armor Wrote:
Your combo seems to match the idea you have. I’d switch Sting in since its the same weight but better LAD. Just Blitz but upgraded here.

But I thought blitz might provide more attack and potentially more stamina (Blitz has good OWD, but, it may be it will scrape in this combo?). I didn't care about LAD, because this would lose quite a lot of left spin combos even with sting.

(Sep. 03, 2019  1:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Try Blitz and Xt+ on Defense mode then hard flat launch with a stationary launching position. If you do it right, the Wings will activate and land on its sharp tip in the middle of the stadium until another bits it and goes with a counter (think Unite without the rubber and more LAD potential)

Isn't the defense mode too aggressive for what I'm asking? I heard it is only slightly less faster than attack mode (when the defense mode tip tilts). But, yeah, blitz xt+ does have pretty good LAD from what I have seen.
Edit: To clarify, I wasn't talking about some counter break- like move. I was just talking about a driver that allows combo to be pushed back and then let the combo come back to center for some counter attack.
(Sep. 03, 2019  1:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:39 PM)Armor Wrote: Your combo seems to match the idea you have. I’d switch Sting in since its the same weight but better LAD. Just Blitz but upgraded here.

But I thought blitz might provide more attack and potentially more stamina (Blitz has good OWD, but, it may be it will scrape in this combo?). I didn't care about LAD, because this would lose quite a lot of left spin combos even with sting.

(Sep. 03, 2019  1:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Try Blitz and Xt+ on Defense mode then hard flat launch with a stationary launching position. If you do it right, the Wings will activate and land on its sharp tip in the middle of the stadium until another bits it and goes with a counter (think Unite without the rubber and more LAD potential)

Isn't the defense mode too aggressive for what I'm asking? I heard it is only slightly less faster than attack mode (when the defense mode tip tilts). But, yeah, blitz xt+ does have pretty good LAD from what I have seen.
Edit: To clarify, I wasn't talking about some counter break- like move. I was just talking about a driver that allows combo to be pushed back and then let the combo come back to center for some counter attack.

Does Blitz have more stamina? I have no idea.
(Sep. 03, 2019  2:13 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  1:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But I thought blitz might provide more attack and potentially more stamina (Blitz has good OWD, but, it may be it will scrape in this combo?). I didn't care about LAD, because this would lose quite a lot of left spin combos even with sting.

Does Blitz have more stamina? I have no idea.

Depends on combo, I guess? That's why I said potentially.
(Sep. 03, 2019  1:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:39 PM)Armor Wrote: Your combo seems to match the idea you have. I’d switch Sting in since its the same weight but better LAD. Just Blitz but upgraded here.

(Sep. 03, 2019  1:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Try Blitz and Xt+ on Defense mode then hard flat launch with a stationary launching position. If you do it right, the Wings will activate and land on its sharp tip in the middle of the stadium until another bits it and goes with a counter (think Unite without the rubber and more LAD potential)

tbh, I think a fresh Xt should be able to have the sharp tip protrude enough to make it have stamina still even on Defense mode. At least that's what I have been using.
(Sep. 04, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  1:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But I thought blitz might provide more attack and potentially more stamina (Blitz has good OWD, but, it may be it will scrape in this combo?). I didn't care about LAD, because this would lose quite a lot of left spin combos even with sting.

tbh, I think a fresh Xt should be able to have the sharp tip protrude enough to make it have stamina still even on Defense mode. At least that's what I have been using.

My Xt+ seems to be fine in defense mode. Don't see why there would be an issue unless you had massive wear.
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:18 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: tbh, I think a fresh Xt should be able to have the sharp tip protrude enough to make it have stamina still even on Defense mode. At least that's what I have been using.

My Xt+ seems to be fine in defense mode. Don't see why there would be an issue unless you had massive wear.

Guess I wasn't quoting a true source. Also, can someone test czv blitz orbit metal/ weight against a few good combos (up to choice, would suggest pP outer xt+)?