Empire of Dissonance (Chapter 11 is up!)

Also, is there gonna be Chap. 10 in the OP? To add to what Black Hole said.
Sorry about the gigantic delay. I'm getting some writer's block now. Anyway, I will start writing again and the next chapter should be up tomorrow or the next day.
Yeah! Finally(you changed your name...) Aeon. And did you see my 'More personalities' post?
Yes, I saw your personalities post. Haha, sorry for the constant name changing, I find Aeon being more fitting for me. Aeon is an arcana by the way, replacing the Judgement Arcana in Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot Deck. Anyway, here it is.

Chapter 11

-----------------------------------------------
Yes, that's Aiden and Diana. Don't blame me, she wanted it.
Alright, I became so bored and made this in TekTek

Aiden Kleyss:
[Image: tek4f96b03dd751e0380961.png]

Stephen Cyrus:
[Image: tek4f96d19008d899729620.png]
Anyway, guys? Any comments?
It was confusing in the beginning. They were training to fight against Dictators, right? So why were they fighting each other? It was weird because they were all yelling or something...and then he wakes up and it looks like nothing happened... Keep it uo BTW.
It's training, but Richard made it interesting by adding the fighting thing. It's also made to make each member know their weaknesses and strength. It's also purposed to help Aiden open up and socialize. Everything that happened in the training is real and the yellow bullet he took knocked him out. Richard uses the modern healing (which for them heals completely everything, but is limited) to heal every single one of them.
Oh. Sorry for the late reply I was at school(they didn't block this site. LOLS). Now I get it.
(Apr. 24, 2012  3:28 PM)Aeon Wrote: Alright, I became so bored and made this in TekTek

Aiden Kleyss:
[Image: tek4f96b03dd751e0380961.png]

Stephen Cyrus:
[Image: tek4f96d19008d899729620.png]
Anyway, guys? Any comments?

This is a good story! Those people above are so cute!
Alright. I'll get this overwith.

To readers of this story, I have moved to Penpad Forums. I won't be posing my chapters here anymore for I have completely moved to Penpad. You can find my story there under the same name. So basically I'm moving to Penpad. To people who are not members of Penpad. I think this might be goodbye (to the stroy anywya, I'll still post here.) Peace!
it will be better if you link it to us XD

yeah, I noticed the penpad forum really isn't going well...
I shall because Chapter 12 is up there! Link is on OP.Smile