(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(May. 17, 2014  9:08 PM)Last man Wrote: Yes.

Be careful not to make one word posts or you could be warned.Once you fill out the application then you have a chance to join.Remember we only accept serious bladers who are willing to pursue solo goals and get stronger in beyblade!
Level of beyblading: intermediate (sometimes expert)
What type of bey do you use: phantom fox 145 wd
Number of beys: about 20 (some synchrome)
What state do you live in: U.S.
Beyblade story: Ive been blading since 2009, training with my cousin over the years made me stronger and better than what I was before I also been collecting parts the make my bey stronger and better than before.
How many tournaments have you placed:
How many tournaments have you been: 4 tournaments
You seem serious...Yeah,sure welcome to the team!You live in California right?
Yeah I live California
(May. 17, 2014  9:43 PM)Last man Wrote: Yeah I live California

Today,I Hereby proclaim LastMan as leader of USA Squad B!
I wont let you down

BTW This is excellent news
congratulations last man and goodluck.
(May. 18, 2014  2:45 PM)Last man Wrote: Thanks
you should PM one word posts as if you didn't, you might get yourself warned
be careful last man. okay!
Alright so i want us to have regular meetings here! Maybe every three days or so? Just to check up or see what direction are we heading to as a team. Also I want to get us to meet at a future WBO tournament coming up.
(May. 19, 2014  9:00 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Alright so i want us to have regular meetings here! Maybe every three days or so? Just to check up or see what direction are we heading to as a team. Also I want to get us to meet at a future WBO tournament coming up.
acually, you should message meetings and we cant all meet because we live in different areas
Just pointer, if you guys can't physically meet I heard another team did Group Google+ meetings .
(May. 19, 2014  9:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just pointer, if you guys can't physically meet I heard another team did Group Google+ meetings .

@Dragonemperor16I agree
@DKHow do we do that?
(May. 19, 2014  9:27 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 19, 2014  9:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just pointer, if you guys can't physically meet I heard another team did Group Google+ meetings .

@Dragonemperor16I agree
@DKHow do we do that?
I guess here http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/
ha you call yourself the dragon emperor (ryuga theme plays in the background) you dont it is to be the dragon emperor
(May. 19, 2014  9:02 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 19, 2014  9:00 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Alright so i want us to have regular meetings here! Maybe every three days or so? Just to check up or see what direction are we heading to as a team. Also I want to get us to meet at a future WBO tournament coming up.
acually, you should message meetings and we cant all meet because we live in different areas

l didn't mean physical meet. I'm talking about having meetings at this thread.

Also if you want my E-mail address for google hangouts P.M me.
(May. 20, 2014  3:47 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2014  9:02 PM)Pokemo Wrote:

l didn't mean physical meet. I'm talking about having meetings at this thread.

Also if you want my E-mail address for google hangouts P.M me.
haha not old enough>>> Unhappy
My real name is George Copelin.
I am an intermediate Beyblader.
My favorite bey combo is Salamander Ifrit AD145CF.
My favorite bey type is Attack, sometimes Balance.
I have a little over 50 beys.
I live in Florida.
I started Blading when Metal Fusion first came out, due to my friend having one. My first bey was Storm Pegasus 105RF. He requested that I trade him Lightning L-Drago, but when I got one, I kept it instead. In 2013, I joined Team Metal Strike on Facebook, and am now friends with its leader, who, on Youtube, is Brisk AquarioHD. Her and I are on a Youtube team with ExoticsKing and GalacticBlader known as Blad3rz4Ever. On Youtube, I used to be Ryker Kuroyami, but am now ShogunRyker. Brisky, King, and I began hanging out more this year, as I recently spent the night at ExoticsKing's house, and we all played Mortal Kombat on Xbox Live.
I have not yet entered any tournaments, but I definitely plan to within the next year or so.
Cool! Welcome to the team!

I PM king evil emperror about it
(May. 20, 2014  10:43 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote: My real name is George Copelin.
I live in Florida.
I started Blading when Metal Fusion first came out, due to my friend having one. My first bey was Storm Pegasus 105RF. He requested that I trade him Lightning L-Drago, but when I got one, I kept it instead. In 2013, I joined Team Metal Strike on Facebook, and am now friends with its leader, who, on Youtube, is Brisk AquarioHD. Her and I are on a Youtube team with ExoticsKing and GalacticBlader known as Blad3rz4Ever. On Youtube, I used to be Ryker Kuroyami, but am now ShogunRyker. Brisky, King, and I began hanging out more this year, as I recently spent the night at ExoticsKing's house, and we all played Mortal Kombat on Xbox Live.
I have not yet entered any tournaments, but I definitely plan to within the next year or so.
hey I know you!Welcome to the team
(May. 20, 2014  10:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 20, 2014  10:43 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote: My real name is George Copelin.
I live in Florida.
hey I know you!Welcome to the team

Thank you! Cool team. You know me from where?
Hey what state you live in?
(May. 21, 2014  2:52 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Hey what state you live in?
DID you read his bio, he lives in miami florida